剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表
我想跟你说一件事 - 听着,罗伊他...
I wanna tell you something. - Look, Roy is--
不在这裡
Not here.
你知道他在哪裡吗? - 知道
Do you know where he is? - Yeah.
艾力克斯载着他四处绕 大概还要一小时才会到家
He's with Alex,driving around about an hour away.
你必须离开
You need to leave.
我想要你
I want you.
卡尔文
Calvin.
你觉得这是场游戏吗?
You think this is a game?
不,我完全没这麽想
No, not at all.
你表现得像是如此
Hmm. Well, you're acting like it.
我要坦白一件事
I have a confession.
看见我有多硬了吗?
You see how hard I am?
打从我第一次见到你就一直是这样
It's been that way since the first time I saw you.
回到你在车♥库♥楼上的房♥间 把我的门锁好
Go upstairs to that garage apartment and lock my door.
所以你是个跟踪狂
So you're a stalker.
我可以是
I can be.
我不喜欢这样 - 你喜欢
I don't like this. - Yes, you do.
你凭什麽觉得自己这麽了解我? - 拜託,玛洛蕊
Why do you think you know me so well? - Come on, Mallory.
我当了你两年的司机,对你瞭若指掌
I've been driving you for two years now. I know everything about you.
真让人毛骨悚然
Hmm. Now this is fucking creepy.
你喜欢这样
And you love it.
听着,除非我叫你 否则不准再进到我家裡
Listen, don't come to my house again unless I call you.
听着,我们在车裡做过
Look, we've done it in the car,
也在电梯裡做过
we've done it in the elevator...
我想到你的床上做
I want to do it in your bed.
离开我的床 - 太晚了
Look, get out of my bed. - Too late.
听着,这套行不通,我必须...
Look, this isn't gonna work. I'm gonna have to, um...
开除你
let you go.
你确定?
You sure?
我是说,我总可以...
'Cause, I mean, I could always...
该死! - 接电♥话♥吧
You should get that.
是,朱尔斯?
Yeah, Jules?
没问题
Cool.
什麽事? - 我不知道
What was that about?
但马上就会有事了
I don't know, but it's happening right now.
你该走了,永远别再进来这裡
Well, you should go and never come back here again.
玛洛蕊,只要一有机会我就会再进来
Mallory, I'm gonna come back here every chance I get.
让我告诉你一件事
Let me tell you something. - Mmm.
我是个致命的女人
I'm fucking deadly.
要是你背叛我,我会轰烂你的后脑
I'll shoot you in the back of the head if you fucking betray me.
我喜欢
I love it.
你已经为我疯狂了,看看你
You crazy about me already, look at that.
该死
Shit.
你哪位?
Who is this?
我是罗伊
It's Roy.
你知道现在多晚了吗?
Do you know what time it is?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
听着,我...
Look, I, um...
我想跟你见面
I wanna meet with you.
好,明天再谈吧
Okay, well, let's talk tomorrow.
我明天就不会想谈了
I ain't gonna wanna talk tomorrow.
你喝了酒吗?
Have you been drinking?
如果是的话,你会愿意出来吗?
If I have, would that make you come out?
我不确定
Well, I don't know.
来嘛,跟我碰面喝一杯
Come on, just meet me for one drink.
要看状况
Mmm, that depends.
你打算喝多少?
How much do you want to drink?
嘿,这点不是你说了算
Hey, this is not about you,
是我说了算
this is about me.
怎麽说? - 因为你要告我
How do you figure that? - 'Cause you suing me.
这倒是真的
That is true.
我只是觉得我们可以...
I just think we can...
好好解决这件事
We can work this out.
你真的这麽想? - 是的
You do? - Yeah, I do.
那麽,来摩克西见我吧
So, uh, meet me at the Moxy.
他们还没打烊吗?
Are they still open?
应该还没
Yeah, they should be.
就算打烊了,他们也会为我而开
But if they not, they'll open for me.
好,让我换个衣服
Okay, let me get dressed.
需要帮忙吗?
You need any help?
我们摩克西见
I will see you at the Moxy.
这到底是怎麽回事?
What the fuck is this about?
我知道你有听见
I know you were listening.
载我去摩克西
Head to the Moxy.
这样好了...
Actually...
先去卖♥♥酒的店吧
go to the liquor store first.
(酒类贩售)
嘿...
Yo, yo, yo, yo.
你还好吗?
You okay?
别紧张
Chill.
该死
Shit.
我有好东西
I got something.
这就对了
There we go, yeah.
今晚感觉真棒
Feels good tonight.
去帮我买♥♥几瓶琴酒
Go get me some gin, brah.
我想你今晚喝够多了,老爷
You've had enough for the night, sir.
你喜欢这份工作吗?
You like your job?
当然
Of course.
那就少管我
Then don't fucking police me, nigga.
照我的话去做,听我的吩咐
Do what I say, do what I ask,
去拿该死的琴酒给我,罗宾西克
and go get me some motherfucking gin, Robin Thicke.
拜託,谢谢
Please and motherfucking thank you.
好的 - 快点去
All right. - Hurry the fuck up. Hurry the fuck up.
我们还要赶去别的地方
We got places to be.
你一定忘了 我们还得去该死的摩克西
You must have forgotten we gotta go to the motherfucking Moxy.
什麽事?
What is it?
他不肯让我载他回家,长官 - 该死
Uh, he won't let me take him home, sir. - Shit.
他在哪裡? - 他打了通电♥话♥给叫莲娜的人
Where is he? - He made a call to someone named Lena.
他要我载他去摩克西 - 艾力克斯?
He wants me to take him to the Moxy.
是,长官?
Alex? - Yes, sir?
如果你不把那个溷帐载回家
If you don't get that motherfucker home,
现在马上...
and I mean right now--
该死 - 怎麽了?
Oh shit.What?
可恶
Ah fu--
他熘了
He took off.
什麽?你没把车钥匙拔下来?
What, you don't got the keys?
因为外面很冷
It's cold outside.
王八蛋,我要宰了你
Motherfucker, I am going to kill you.
我很抱歉,长官
I'm sorry, sir.
我要宰了你,听到没?
I'm gonna kill you. You hear me?
该死
Fuck.
可恶
Shit.
操!
Fuck!
很晚了,怎麽回事?
It's late. What is it?
今晚发生了很多事,我分身乏术
A lot going on tonight, and I can't be everywhere all at once.
所以呢?
So?
我需要你去处理这件事 并且让我的副手回到我身旁
I need you to handle this, and I need my number two with me.
朱尔斯,什麽事?
Jules, what is it?
是罗伊
It's Roy.
你要跟我说他在上谁了吗?
Are you telling me who he's with now?
他正在前往摩克西的路上
He's on his way to the Moxy.
这王八蛋和那个婊♥子♥在一起吗? - 等等
Is this asshole with that bitch? - Mm-mm. Wait.
是别人 - 什麽?
Another one. - What?
他是去找另一个人
The other one.
那个律师莲娜
Lena, the lawyer.
你怎麽会知道?
How the hell do you know that?
因为司机在一旁听到了电♥话♥内容
Because his driver overheard his call.
该死
Shit.
摩克西
The Moxy.
我马上去
I'm on my way.
派一些人手给我
剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表