剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表
I just wanted to come talk to you about it so we can, you know, figure some--
来跟我谈什麽?
Come and talk to me about what?
听着,你和我都受够了这一切 对吧?我们洗劫他吧
Look, you and I are both sick of this shit, right? Let's take him.
你说这种话蠢毙了
You sound fucking stupid.
怎麽说我蠢?
How the fuck do I sound stupid?
你说他有一间超大的房♥子,对吧?
You said he got this big-ass house, right?
我上网查了地址
I looked it up on the Internet.
那傢伙家裡一定有放保险箱
I know that nigga got a safe in there somewhere.
我们去洗劫他,然后离开这裡吧
Let's take him and get the fuck out of here.
你疯了
You're insane.
我、你、芮恩和我女友一起?
Me, you, Rain, and my girl?
我们可以办到的
We can do this shit.
如果做了 你知道我们会有什麽下场吗?
Do you know what will happen to us if we did that?
我查了一下那只手錶
I looked that watch up.
那玩意价值120万美元
That shit was worth 1.2 million.
什麽?
What?
对,而你还给他了
Yeah.And you gave it back to him.
对啊,为了救你一命
Yeah, to save your fucking life.
该死,还有我的
Shit, and mine too.
我知道我能骗到他,我很清楚
I know I can play him, I just know it.
安杰,你知道朱尔斯杀过多少人吗?
Angel, do you know how many bodies Jules got?
你怎麽知道? - 他是恶魔
How you know? - He is evil.
拜託,金蜜
Come on, Kimmie.
他们逼我们工作到没命 却拿走所有的钱
They're fucking working us to death and keeping all the money.
还为了我们做过的事 威胁要让我们坐牢
Threatening us with jail time for some shit we did.
我们该担心的不是坐牢这件事
It ain't jail that we need to be worried about.
我们知道的太多了
We've seen too much.
不可能从这个泥沼中抽身
Ain't no getting out of this shit now.
走吧,我们去上班
Come on. Let's go to work.
嗨
Hi.
她情况怎麽样?
How is she?
你来干嘛?
Why are you here?
诺曼,别这样
Come on, Norman.
我们曾经很亲近啊
You know me and you were close.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
你需要朋友
You need a friend.
我唯一需要的朋友正躺在这裡
The only friend I need is laying right here.
我是来跟你一起祷告的
Well, I came to pray with you.
你以为上帝会听你的祷告吗?
You think God listens to you?
上帝会倾听所有人的声音
God hears us all.
即使在你和我有一腿之后?
Even after you and I fucked around?
这件事令她心碎
Which broke her heart.
我知道
I know.
她不会希望你在这裡
She would not want you here.
这我也知道
I know that too.
但我想在这裡陪你
But I want to be here for you.
不,你不知道
No, you don't.
你为什麽这麽说?
Why would you say that?
你只是想来盯着我
You just wanna see what I'm doin'.
不是的
No.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
我不希望你伤害我的两个儿子
I-- I-- I don't want you to hurt my sons.
那麽,到底是他们之中的谁干的?
Well, which one of those niggas did it?
我发誓不是他们
I swear they didn't.
他们都有朋友到家裡拜访
They had friends over to their houses.
朋友? - 对
Friends? - Yes.
你是说那两个去查尔斯家的死玻璃?
You mean them two little booty bandits that went to Charles' house?
诺曼
Norman.
而且你知道罗伊不会叫人到家裡
And you know Roy wouldn't do it
因为他都把女人藏在隐密的地方
'cause he keeps his bitches on the down-low.
否则玛洛蕊会杀了他
Mallory would kill him.
我不知道是谁做的
I-- I-- I don't know who did this.
我会要那傢伙招出来
Well, I'm gonna make him tell me.
我们不能妥协吗?
Can't we just compromise?
你要我妥协?
You want me to compromise?
看看她
Look at her.
让我去问出真♥相♥
Let me get him to tell me,
然后你就可以向凶手兴师问罪
and then you can go after who did it.
我可以找人干掉那傢伙
I could have them motherfuckers taken out.
我知道
I know.
一通电♥话♥就行
Phone call.
等等
Hold on.
我原本不想这麽做的
I didn't wanna have to do this.
拿去
Take it.
我知道你和朱尔斯 一直在进行人口贩运
I know that you and Jules have been trafficking women and men
自从他之前在机场工作的时候
since he worked at the airport.
我也知道你不在公♥司♥的这段期间 一直在干这档事
And I know that when you were on the bench, you let them all go.
我知道人口贩卖♥♥ 让你和他赚进了几百万美元
I know the operation moves millions of dollars
靠着把人从这裡卖♥♥到佛罗里达
for you and him from here to Florida.
我也知道那些失踪或入狱的女人
And I also know that those women disappeared and went to jail
是因为做了不该做的事 而没人相信她们
because they got out of line and-- and nobody believed them.
但我可以说服她们
But I can have them moved,
转成污点证人
turn state evidence,
让你和朱尔斯被关进牢裡一辈子
and lock you and Jules up for life.
诺曼
Now, Norman,
我为了自己的心理健康 原本不打算考虑这些
I left all of this behind for my mental health.
来这裡找你的我 本来是想当一个敬畏上帝的好女人
I came in here to be a good God-fearing woman.
但你...
But you...
天啊,你却逼我做回以前那个婊♥子♥
Oh God, you trying to make me be the bitch I used to be.
但有上帝为证
But as God is my witness,
你要是敢动我任何一个儿子
you go after even one of my sons,
我就会毁了你
and I will destroy you.
你以为这玩意能够阻止我?
You think this bullshit is gonna stop me?
但愿如此
I sure hope so.
我才不管
I don't give a fuck
当有人伤害我爱的人 我就会不顾一切
when it comes to somebody fucking with somebody that I love.
我也一样
And neither do I.
为什麽你一直 要保护那两个糟糕的溷蛋?
Why you keep trying to protect those horrible motherfuckers?
因为他们是我的糟糕溷蛋
Because they are my horrible motherfuckers...
溷蛋
motherfucker.
嘿
Hey.
你今天好安静
You've been quiet.
没事啦
I'm good.
你确定?
You sure?
宝贝,我很懂你,是怎麽了?
Babe, I know you.
What's up?
发生什麽事?
What's going on?
你有帮他口♥交♥过?
Did you give him head?
卡尔文 - 那就是有
Calvin. - That's a yes.
卡尔文,等等,宝贝
Calvin, wait, baby.
开什麽玩笑 - 那次还没有
You gotta be fucking kidding. - I was about to.
什麽鬼?
What the fuck?
他弟弟进来阻止了 - 天啊
His brother came in and stopped it. - Jesus Christ.
他阻止了...
He stopped...
不然我能怎麽办?
What was I supposed to do?
听我说
Listen to me.
我们是属于他们的,好吗? 我们归他们所有
They own us, okay? They own us.
是你一直说:“我们总有一天能离开”
You're the one who keeps saying, "We're gonna get out of this."
我不想谈这个 - 但宝贝...
Babe-- - I'm not talking about this.
我并不想... - 我说我现在不想跟你谈这个,够了
I said I'm not talking about this with you right now. Stop.
听话
Listen.
我只要你
I only want you.
是你,我要的只有你
You. That's all I want is you.
你会让我杀了他,用子弹让他爆头
You're gonna make me kill him. I'mma put a bullet in his head.
离我远一点,谢谢
Move away from me. Thank you.
我想我要再喝一杯酒
I think I'll have another glass of wine.
你确定?
You sure?
刚刚那场会议你也在,对吧?
Yeah. You were in that meeting, weren't you?
我在
I was. Mmm.
所以,告诉我
So tell me.
告诉你什麽?
Tell you what?
剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表