剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表
我昨天就拿了,夫人
I did that yesterday, ma'am.
好,反正我不想要你跟我一起搭车
Okay.
Well, I don't want you to ride with me.
是,夫人,但有什麽理由吗?
Yes, ma'am. But is there a reason why?
是我做错了什麽,还是...
Is it something I did wrong, or...
我不想让你跟我一起搭车 还需要给你理由?
Bitch, do I need to give you a reason why I don't want you to ride with me?
你需要吗?
Do you need one?
你需要理由?
You need a reason?
让我给你一个理由
Let me give you one.
可能因为你很臭
Maybe because you stink.
你身上有旧髮油和樟脑丸的味道
You smell like old hair grease and mothballs.
闻起来像是该死的吉姆克劳
You smell like fucking Jim Crow.
你的眼泪也很噁
Your damn tears stink too.
少来这套
Find another way.
把门关上,溷蛋
Close the door, motherfucker.
你知道吗? 去他的,你上次是坐这边?
You know what? Fuck this. What, did you sit here?
是的,夫人 - 我要坐另一边
Yes, ma'am. - Let me get on the other side.
你在这裡做什麽?
What are you doing here?
对不起,老爷 你太太要我帮她拿件衣服
Um, I'm sorry, sir. Your wife asked me to get a dress for her.
那就去拿啊
Well, get it.
是,老爷
Yes, sir.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你这是在做什麽?
What are you doing?
抱歉,我只是...弄掉了手♥机♥
I'm sorry, I just... I dropped my phone.
我看到了
Yeah, I seen that.
但我老婆有打给你 叫你来拿那件衣服吗?
But my wife called you and told you to get that dress?
是的
Yeah.
所以如果我打电♥话♥给我老婆 她会告诉我她有叫你
So if I call my wife,
she gonna tell me that she told you
来拿这件衣服?
to pick up this dress?
是的
Yeah. - Mmm.
那就打给她吧
Let's call her.
那我马上打给她
Let me make this quick phone call, then.
来听听她怎麽说
Let's see what she says.
等等,拜託 - 怎样?
Okay, wait, wait. Wait, please. - What?
拜託,我只是...
Please, please, please. I just, um...
你知道吗,现在回想起来
You know, now that I think about it,
同一件衣服玛洛蕊从来不会穿第二次
Mallory, she never wears the same dress twice. Never.
所以到底是怎样?她有派你来吗?
So, what's going on? Did she send you here?
没有
No.
你想设计我 - 我想...
You setting me up. - I wanted to--
你设计我 - 我没有
You setting me up. - I'm not setting you up.
真的,没这回事
I'm telling you, I'm not.
所以,你们的计画是什麽?
So, what's the game plan here, huh?
玛洛蕊会从私家道路上折返 回来逮到我们?
Mallory gonna come down the private road, she gonna double back and catch us?
这就是你们的计画? - 这是我的主意,都是我自作主张
Is that the game plan? Is that it? - This is my idea. All my idea.
要是被她发现什麽把柄 我就会失去一切
And if she finds out anything, I lose everything.
出去,你话太多了,出去
Get out. You talking too much. Get out.
出去 - 好
Get out. - Okay.
你就是在设计我,出去
You're setting me up, that's what you're doing. Get out.
对不起 - 马上出去
I'm sorry. - Now.
但我没有设计你
But I wasn't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这个溷蛋,我要你好看...
This motherfucker. Hey, I'll tell you what, boy...
干嘛?
What?
你觉得我是白♥痴♥吗?
You think I'm stupid?
事实上,我还真的觉得
Yeah, I do, actually.
我不会上这种当的,玛洛蕊
I ain't falling for it, Mallory.
你在说什麽?
What are you talking about?
你以为你真的比我聪明?
You think you're really smarter than me, huh?
罗伊,事实证明我是比你聪明
Roy, that's been proven that I am.
你要折返回来吗?
Are you doubling back?
我♥干♥嘛这样?
Now, why would I do that?
玛洛蕊,我知道你正在折返回来
I know you're doubling back, Mallory.
你知道吗? 我要去办公室了,别再打给我
You know what? I'm about to go to the office. Get the fuck off my phone.
我要去做你不做的事
I'mma go do what you don't do.
溷帐 这该死的白♥痴♥
This fucking idiot.
你老公吗?
Your husband?
怎样?
What?
你骂的是那个人吗?
Is that who you're referring to?
你为什麽要问我这个?
Why do you think you can ask me that?
我只是假设
I just assumed.
别胡乱假设
Don't assume shit.
是,夫人
Yes, ma'am.
你的职责是开车载我吧?
You supposed to be driving me, right?
做好你的工作,给我闭嘴
Yeah-- - Well, just do that and shut up.
是,夫人
Yes, ma'am.
对不起,我吵醒你了吗?
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I wake you?
对,这张椅子不太...
Yeah, these chairs are not...
抱歉,椅子很难坐 - 她的情况如何?
Sorry, the chairs are awful. - How is she?
这实在很难启齿...
I really hate to tell you this.
怎麽了?
What is it?
她的检查结果出来了
We got her test results back.
所以呢?
And?
很抱歉,贝拉瑞先生
I'm so sorry, Mr. Bellarie.
我们尽力了
We've done all we could.
等等
Wait.
昨天你还说她没事
Yesterday, you-- you-- you said she was fine.
她有握我的手
She-- She squeezed my hand.
对,我知道 但我可以给你看电脑断层扫描
Yes, I know. But I can show you the CAT scans.
她昨晚严重脑出血
Last night, she developed severe bleeding on the brain,
使得水肿部分恶化
and the swelling started to increase.
什麽意思?
What does that mean?
意思是你老婆的脑已经停止活动
It means your wife has no brain activity.
只能依赖机器让她活着
The machines are the only thing keeping her alive.
所以...你在说什麽?
So... what are you saying?
她恢复意识的可能性
The probability of her regaining consciousness
不到百分之二
is about less than 2%.
她死了吗?
So she's dead?
没有,先生
No, sir.
她还活着,但...
She is alive, but...
但是机器让她维生?
But the machines are doing it?
是的
Yes.
怎麽会有人开车撞到一个6♥4♥岁女性
How does someone run over a 6♥4♥-year-old woman
却放着让她等死?
and leave her for dead?
世上有很恶毒的人
People can be awful.
家人可能更可怕
Family can be worse.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我们能找谁来陪你吗?
Is there someone we can call to be here with you?
她是我唯一能找的人
She's the only one I would call.
贝拉瑞先生 你和你的家人对这间医院贡献良多
Mr. Bellarie, you and your family have been really good to this hospital.
我向你保证,我们已经尽力了
I promise you, we have done all we could.
这就是你们尽力后的结果?
And that's all you can do?
是吗?
Right?
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
所以...
So, uh...
你是说...
are-- are you saying that, um...
我该让她走吗?
I should just let her die?
这不是我能做的决定
That is not a decision I can make.
还有其他办法吗?
Well, is there another way?
根据医学的观点
In my medical opinion,
我们不认为她有可能痊癒
we don't think she'll ever recover.
所以你要我做决定?
So you want me to make the decision?
必须由你做决定,先生
It would have to be yours, sir.
除非有其他委任代理人
Unless there's someone else who has a power of attorney?
就是我
That would be me.
好的
Okay.
你不必现在决定
You don't have to make that decision right now.
可以慢慢思考
You take all the time you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
有什麽需要儘管按铃呼叫
Just ring the bell if you need anything.
剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表