剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表
我可以滔滔不绝 细数你所有做过的善事
Listen, I can go on about all the charitable things you do.
别这样 - 你超棒的
Don't do it. It's amazing.
没有啦 - 真的很棒
No. It's amazing.
谢谢 - 但看看她有多害羞,大家
Thank you. - But look at how shy she is.
我不说了
I'll stop.
在进入正题前
Before we get into this... Mm-hm.
可以谈谈你的生活吗?
...can we talk about what it's like?
我是说,你嫁进了 芝加哥最富有的家族之一
I mean, you are married into one of the richest families in Chicago.
而且你老公超性感 - 他是
Mm-hm. - And your husband is so sexy.
我爱他
He is. I love him. Mm!
所以这一切是怎麽发生的?
So how did all this happen?
这个嘛,我可以告诉你 我绝非富贵人家出身
Well, I can tell you I definitely didn't come from money.
我可以告诉你,我的出身非常卑微
I can tell you that much. I had very humble beginnings.
我记得我的养母,她对我很不好
Um, I remember my foster mother, she-- She treated me pretty poorly.
她带我参加模特儿徵选
Uh, she took me to a model search that they were having
看看我能不能成为童装模特儿
to see if I could model for their kids' line.
但其实她以为她的另一个养女会获选
But she actually thought one of the other foster girls would get it
因为她是她的最爱
because she was her favorite.
我们都知道偏心是什麽状况,对吧?
And we all know how that is when you have a favorite, right?
是不是?
Yeah. Don't we?
是的,我们明白
We know.
但我的公公,贝拉瑞先生
But my father-in-law, Mr. Bellarie...
我好爱他,他人非常好
I love him so much. He's so great.
他看了我一眼 然后说:“就是她了
...um, he took one look at me, and he said, "She's the one."
她就是不二人选”
"She's the one."
当时我才九岁
I was nine years old at the time.
他们接纳我成为家中的一分子
They took me in to be a part of their family.
我们四处旅行,一起做了许多事情
We were traveling and doing a lot of things together.
多年相处下,我跟他儿子变得很亲密
And over the years, me and his son got really close.
而且我不想放过他
Uh, quit.
到了16岁,我们开始... 我想是16岁的时候,我们开始交往
And at 16, we started to-- I think it was 16, we started to date.
然后22岁的时候,我们结了婚
And then at 22, we got married.
接下来的事大家都知道了 我们一直非常恩爱
And the rest is history. We've been going strong ever since.
哇
Wow.
所以,后来你从大学毕业 - 是的,后来我从大学毕业
So then you graduated from college. - Yes, and I graduated from college.
然后我公公,他超爱我的
And then my father-in-law, he loved me so much,
他希望我能帮忙经营公♥司♥
he wanted me to help run the company
跟我老公和小叔一起
alongside my husband and my brother-in-law.
但我不想当个花瓶
But I didn't wanna be a figurehead.
我不想当个花瓶,那不是我的目标
I didn't wanna be a figurehead. That wasn't my goal.
我知道我嫁进了这个富豪家族
You know, I know I was marrying into this rich family.
我们都知道
We all know that.
但我不希望那样
But, um, I just didn't want that.
我知道我得照顾自己,替自己着想
I knew that I needed to take care of myself and look out for myself.
身为黑人女性,我们很清楚这一点
And as Black women, we know that.
所以我牢记着这一点
So I kept that in mind.
我说:“你知道吗?
And I said, "You know what?
我不想要领薪水
"I don't want a check."
我想分到股票”
"I wanna get paid in equity."
听到了吗?
Did we hear that?
听到了 - 因为我们超爱
Yeah! Because we love that!
我们爱死了
We absolutely love that.
来击掌 - 嘿
High five. - Hey.
这真是太棒了
It's been wonderful.
哇,听着
Wow. Well, listen, guys, we're going to get to the scholarship winners
大家,几个小时之后 我们将会选出奖学金得主,好吗?
in a few hours, okay?
我保证,好吗?
Promise, okay?
只是我们还有很多话要聊 - 是的,汪达,没错
We just have so much more to discuss. We do, Wanda. We do.
我好喜欢跟你同台 跟这些美丽的人们在一起
I love being here with you, with these beautiful people.
这是我们的荣幸 - 谢谢,非常谢谢大家
Yes! We are honored. Thank you. Thank you so much.
你们都很美,我好爱你们
And you all are beautiful. I love you so much.
谢谢你们来
Thank you for being here.
♪ I don't like ♪
♪ A snitch nigga That's that shit I don't like ♪
- ♪ I don't like, I don't like ♪
♪ A bitch nigga That's that shit I don't like ♪
♪ A popped bitch That's that shit I don't like ♪
♪ I got a bad bitch Yeah, that bitch right ♪
♪ We smoke dope all day, all night ♪
♪ You smoke Reggie That's that shit I don't like... ♪
(黛琳达柜檯)
你迟到了
Mm. You late.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不喜欢这样,好吗? 而且我不想听藉口
I don't like this shit, okay? And I don't wanna hear no excuses.
你一副不想要工作的样子
You act like you don't wanna work.
每天都有五百个女孩要来抢你的位子
I got 500 other girls that come in here every day looking to take your place.
所以快给我滚上台,表现得心甘情愿
Hm. So get your ass on in there and act like you want it.
动起来,快啊!
Move, bitch, move!
该死 - 她在耍大牌
Shit. - She got a attitude.
我得跟朱尔斯谈谈她的状况
Mm. - Gonna have to talk to Jules about her.
交给你了
Yeah, handle that shit.
♪ That's that shit I don't like ♪
♪ A bitch nigga That's that shit I don't like ♪
♪ Sneak dissers That's that shit I don't like ♪
♪ Don't like, don't like ♪
♪ A snitch nigga That's that shit I don't like... ♪
好了,贱♥人♥们,把钱给我
All right, come on, bitches, give me that money.
快点
Come on.
你们手上的钱
You got it.
对,还有你
Yup. You too. Mm-hm.
谢谢
Thank you.
准备好了吗,芮恩?
You ready, Rain?
这个嘛... - 天啊,她一定会表现精彩
Well... Whew, she gonna do a good job.
妹子,你怕了吗?
Bitch, are you scared? Uh-uh.
怕东怕西就赚不到钱
Scared money don't make no money.
你不是赚到了1500美元吗?
You got the 1,500, right?
是没错,但我努力赚到 屁♥股♥都快没力了
Yeah, I got it, but I worked my ass off for that money.
不对,你努力赚这些钱 是为了去整屁♥股♥
No, bitch. You worked your ass on for this money.
听着,我可以请她帮你打个折
Look, I can get her to give you a discount.
你动完手术后休息了多久?
How long you was down after the surgery?
妹子,我当天晚上 就上场工作赚钱了,好吗?
Bitch, I went to work that night and got paid. Okay?
别瞎操心了
Stop worrying.
她通常不这麽做 但我可以请她为你到府服务
You know, she don't normally do this, but I can get her to come to you.
可以吗?
She can?
你会把口袋赚饱饱
You gonna be making so much money.
等那些男人看到你的美臀 就会狂丢钞票,好吗?
Them niggas gonna be throwing them dollars when they see that ass, okay?
这样你就能还清债务了
You gonna be able to pay your debt off.
看来你的姊妹很喜欢挑战我
I see your girl likes to challenge me.
不,没这回事
No, she don't.
你最好搞清楚 我是朱尔斯手下的头牌,这裡归我管
Mm. You better know I'm Jules' bottom bitch, and I run this shit.
如果你以为你可以进来... - 她没有这麽想
If you think you gonna come in here-- - She don't think that, no.
与其用讲的 不如我直接用行动证明给你看吧
I think I'm gonna have to show you better than I can tell you.
就算我管不了你 你知道朱尔斯是魔术师吗?
And if I can't, do you know Jules is a magician?
他能把贱♥人♥变不见
He be making bitches disappear.
让我联络我朋友 看看她能不能帮你处理,芮恩
Let me call my homegirl and see if she could hook you up, Rain.
我们今晚得赚到房♥租 - 我知道
We gotta make the rent tonight. I know.
这有点难度,钱几乎都被他们拿走了
Which is kinda hard when they take almost all of it.
金蜜,拜託别提了,好吗?
Kimmie, please don't start, okay?
芮恩 别相信那个贱♥人♥
Rain, don't trust that bitch.
金蜜 我明白,好吗?我都懂
Kimmie. I got it, okay? I do.
你很清楚你不必这麽做
Now, you know you don't need to be doing this.
看来你是拿不到奖学金了,是吧?
I guess you ain't get that scholarship, huh?
我知道你想转移话题,结果还不知道
I see you trying to change the subject. I don't know yet.
我今晚得上网查询
I gotta check back online tonight.
贱♥人♥,快滚
Mm-hm. Bitch, be gone.
好
Okay. Mm-hm.
她说她今晚可以帮你做 - 今晚?
She says she could do it tonight. - Tonight?
对,妹子,下班之后
Yes, bitch. After work.
我说过她会愿意做
I told you she was gonna do this.
而且她会为你到府服务
And she's comin' to you.
等等,但我和金蜜住在一起 她不希望我这麽做
Wait, but me and Kimmie live together, and she don't want me to do it.
拜託,管她去死
Girl, fuck that bitch.
这个手术你做定了,就在今晚
You are doing this. Tonight.
这个女生很抢手
This girl is in demand.
她一有空就要赶快抢
If she has an opening, you take it.
她会去你家,一小时左右就会结束
She's coming to you, and she's gonna finish you in about an hour.
听我说,我会告诉黛琳达 今晚让你11点左右离开
Look, I'mma tell Delinda that we need to get you out of here about 11
剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表