剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表
Hello.
说到朱尔斯...
Speaking of Jules...
该死
Fuck.
去看看他想干嘛吧
Go on out there and see what he want.
你看屁啊?
Damn, what the fuck you looking at?
你有找到她吗?
Did you find her?
有
Yeah.
她当时在哪裡?
Where was she?
在她住的旅馆
At her hotel.
她为什麽不接电♥话♥?
Why wasn't she answering her-- her phone?
她只是想惹我生气
She was just doing it to piss me off.
嗯
Yeah.
我越想越觉得你不是适当的人选
You know, more I think about it, you the wrong girl for this.
拜託,朱尔斯,我行的
Come on, Jules. I got this.
在我看来没这回事 - 不,我是说真的
Well, it don't look that way to me. - No, for real.
不
Nah.
不,我得重新考虑一下
Nah, I'mma have to rethink this.
我是说真的,你可以交给我
I'm telling you, I got this.
或许应该让她来管事
Maybe she should be running this,
因为你似乎没办法让她听话
since you can't seem to get her under control.
朱尔斯,别这样对我
Jules, don't do me like that.
你知道我对你很忠诚
You know I'm down with you.
什麽意思?
And what's that mean?
意思是我什麽事都愿意为你做
That means I would do anything for you.
你确定?
You sure about that?
对
Yes.
但你刚刚说:“别这样对我”
Yeah, but you said don't do you like that.
那我呢? - 爸爸,我一向只听你的话
What about me? - Daddy, I was only talking about you.
我发誓
I swear.
你知道上个女孩做了什麽吗?
You know what she did the last time, huh?
我知道
I know.
她让我失望了
She disappoints me.
我绝对不会
I would never do that.
我不喜欢失望
And I don't like being disappointed.
我知道
I know.
我向你保证
I promise you.
让我好好补偿你
Let me make it up to you.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我只是想补偿你
I'm just trying to make it up to you.
你以为我想要你做这种事吗?
You think that's what I want from you?
我...
I...
张开嘴巴
Open your mouth.
张开
Open it.
张大一点
Wider.
你以为我不知道 这张嘴含过多少男人吗?
You think I can't see all the men that's been up in there?
啊?
Huh?
你以为我想要你这麽做?
Think that's what I want from you?
你侮辱了我 - 对不起
You insulted me. - Sorry.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
给我滚下车
Get the fuck out.
朱尔斯,拜託...
Jules, please--
滚下车
Get the fuck out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你根本不懂吧?
You don't understand, do you, huh?
再给我一次机会就好 - 给我把门关上
Just give me one more chance. Close the fucking door.
嘿,他说了什麽?
Hey, what the fuck did he say?
你们离开,快点,贱♥人♥们
Move. Move, bitches.
马上动起来!
Move. Today!
快滚!
Let's go!
情况有那麽糟?
That bad, huh?
有意见吗? - 他说了什麽?
Uh-- - What?
Hey, what'd he say?
他在考虑让那个贱♥人♥金蜜 接替我的位子
He thinking about giving that Kimmie bitch my spot.
该死
Shit.
你不能让这种事发生
You can't let that happen.
你觉得我会坐视不管吗? - 我知道你不会
You think I'm gonna let that happen? - I know you not gonna let that happen.
该死
Shit.
如果有必要,我会杀了那个贱♥人♥ 我对天发誓
I will kill that bitch if it's the last thing I do, I swear to God.
你知道你不能打她的脸吧?
Oh, you know you can't be hitting that bitch in the face, right?
因为这样是在跟钱过不去
'Cause you're fucking up the money.
你知道她妈妈住在哪裡吗?
You know where her mama live?
该死,你要对她妈妈下手?
Oh damn. You gonna put her mama on the street?
你打算做什麽? - 没有啦,她有姊妹之类的吗?
What you gonna do? - No, bitch. She got a sister or something?
该死,我不知道
Shit, I don't know.
我们得搞清楚这点
Well, we need to find out.
你知道吗? 她唯一在乎的人是那个芮恩
You know somethin'? The only person she care about is that Rain.
我知道
I know. - Mm-hmm.
还有安杰
And Angel.
他们常常聊天
They be talking a lot.
我有看到
I seen that.
你觉得他们有一腿吗?
You think they fuckin'?
对,他们有一腿
Yeah. They fuckin'.
有可能
Might be.
说不定
Mm-hmm. Just might be.
他住哪裡?
Where does he live?
该死,我不知道
Shit, I don't know.
贱♥人♥,你到底知道什麽?
Bitch, do you know anything?
你把我当搜寻引擎吗?靠
What am I, Google? Shit.
该死,快去搞清楚
Shit, do it. Find out.
冷静点,趁我还没揍你的小♥穴♥
Calm down before I punch you in your pussy.
这样你才是真的在跟钱过不去 - 好吧
Then you gonna really fuck up the money. - Oh, okay.
贱♥人♥,闭嘴吃你的饭啦
Bitch, eat and shut up.
我会,因为我现在血糖很低,贱♥人♥
Well, I will 'cause my blood sugar low, bitch.
要是我血糖不低,我就会揍扁你
My blood sugar weren't low, I'd beat your ass.
认真吃啦,讲一堆废话
Just eat.
Talking all that shit.
好啦,靠北
Yeah. Yo mama.
不好意思
Excuse me.
什麽事?
Yes?
我决定要那张床
Y-- Yeah, I'll take that bed.
床?
Bed?
对,放进我老婆的病房♥吧
Yeah, just-- just bring it into my wife's room.
对不起,我...
I-- I'm sorry, I...
那位...
Where--
那位刚刚进来的护士呢?
Where is the nurse that was just here?
对不起,先生 但这裡的护士只有我们
I-- I'm sorry, sir, but we're the only nurses that are here.
不,我才...我才刚跟她讲过话
No, I just... I just talked to her.
很抱歉,这裡只有我们
I'm sorry, it's just us.
听着,她有着棕色皮肤 留跟你一样的包包头
Look, she was brown-skinned, she-- she had a bun like yours,
她人很好,她...
she was a nice lady, she-- she, um...
她说她可以帮给我弄一张床
She said that she would bring me a bed.
我们可以帮你弄一张床,先生
W-- We can get you a bed, sir.
不
No.
等等
Wait.
她...
Sh--
等等,好,这是多久之前的事?
Wait. Okay, about how long ago was it?
我不知道,大概几个小时?
I don't know. A couple of hours?
你确定?
Are you sure?
不
No.
我是说,我没...
I mean, I didn't...
我没戴手錶
I wasn't wearing my watch.
班表呢?你们有轮班表吗?
Where's the schedule? You got a schedule?
我们是午夜换班的 会不会是因为这样?
W-- Well, the shift change is at midnight. Could that have been it?
也许吧
Maybe.
贝拉瑞先生,我们会弄一张床给你
We'll get that bed for you, Mr. Bellarie.
好
Okay.
♪ Go to work, go to work, go to work ♪
♪ Pop that pussy for a nigga Make it twerk... ♪
哇靠
Oh shit!
是啊,有人被他惹得很不爽
Yeah, he pissed somebody off.
他一定很心痛,因为他爱死那辆车了
Ooh, I know he's sick 'cause he love that damn car.
对啊,我懂
Yeah, I got that shit.
♪ But they don't wanna fight ♪
剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表