剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表
但证据都被销毁了 包括所有的监视器画面
But, you know, everything was scrubbed, all the cameras.
而且事发地点在你的土地上 这是件好事
And it's a good thing that it happened on your property.
该死
Fuck.
对伊娜来说不是
Not for Ina.
是啊,我知道
Yeah, I know.
她记得真♥相♥的机率有多大?
What is the chance she'll remember?
这不太可能,但...
It's not probable, but...
我们不该冒这个险
I don't think we wanna take that chance.
你也知道你弟弟生气起来会怎样
You know how volatile your brother can be.
是,我知道
Yeah, I know.
我发誓我会让那个小王八蛋 在监狱裡被关到死
I swear I would let that little motherfucker rot in jail,
但我不会让我弟弟称心如意
but I won't give my brother the satisfaction.
千万不要
And you shouldn't.
该死,我讨厌那两个死孩子
Damn it, I hate those fucking boys.
他们一点也不像我
They don't have none of me.
身上没有半点我的DNA 全是来自他们的母亲
Not a bit of my DNA, all of their mother's.
这件事情可以处理
It could be taken care of.
怎麽处理?
How?
我可以马上搞定
I could have it done right now.
不,这样太麻烦
Nah, it's too messy.
我有向医院捐款
I made a donation at the hospital.
彼得弗雷默
Peter Framer
欠我一些人情
owes me some favors.
彼得?
Peter?
对,他是...
Yeah, he's the, uh...
病患暨医疗中心主任
the director of Patients and Medical Service.
他欠你怎样的人情?
What kind of favors does he owe you?
我唯一做给别人的人情
The only favors I hold
就是帮忙埋葬尸体
are bodies buried.
好的,老爷
Yes, sir.
这件事我会处理
I'll handle it.
好的,老爷
Yes, sir.
哈囉
Hello.
嘿 - 她的状况怎麽样?
Hey. How is she?
你告诉我啊
You tell me.
她的生命徵象看起来不错
Well, her vitals are looking good.
我要检查一下她的点滴 - 好
I'm gonna check her fluids. - Okay.
只是想让她舒服一点 - 是
We just wanna be sure she's comfortable. - Yeah.
你呢?舒服吗?
How are you? Are you comfortable?
嗯,我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
那张椅子你似乎坐得不舒服
You don't look like it in that chair.
跟她比起来,我还算过得去
Well, compared to her, I'm doing fine.
是,我知道刚刚那番话怪怪的
Yes, well, I can see how that sounds.
嗯
Yeah.
我没有什麽其他的意思
I didn't mean anything by it.
我可以帮你找张 比较舒服的椅子,甚至弄张床
I could help get you a comfier chair, even a bed.
床?
A bed?
不,不用了
No. No, I'm good.
不需要 我很好
I'm good.
看来你真的很爱她
I can tell you really love her.
是啊
Yeah.
我很爱她
I do.
她是个幸运的女人
She is a lucky woman
有你这样的男人在身边
to have a man like you standing by her side.
不,幸运的人是我,她...
No, I'm the lucky one. She's, uh...
她是我的一切
She means the world to me.
是
Yes.
我看得出来
Well, it shows.
尤其是你坐在这裡陪着她
Especially the way you're sitting here.
听着,我不是天使
Well, look, I-- I-- I am no angel.
她才是
She is.
是,我相信她也会这样对你说
Yes, I'm sure she would say the same.
但愿如此
I would hope so.
开什麽玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
想想你和你的家人 为这家医院做出了多少贡献?
Considering how much you and your family have done for this hospital?
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Sure.
好啦,这裡似乎一切都没有异状
Well, everything looks really good here.
请你好好休息
Please try and get some rest.
如果你改变心意想要睡在床上 儘管按钮呼叫我
If you change your mind about that bed, just ring the button.
谢谢
Thank you.
(所有设备,无法定位)
卡尔文
Calvin.
什麽事,夫人?
Yes, ma'am?
来客厅找我
Come see me in the living room.
我马上来
Right away.
找我有事吗?
You needed me?
你穿好衣服了
You're fully dressed.
我不知道是怎麽回事,所以...
Well, I didn't know what was going on, so...
你怎麽能这麽快把衣服穿好?
How did you get dressed so quick?
我刚刚在忙,夫人,需要我做什麽?
I was on the move, ma'am. What do you need?
我要知道罗伊在哪裡
I need to know where Roy is.
我不确定
Well, I'm not sure.
我之前能追踪他的手♥机♥,现在不行了
I used to be able to track his phone, and now I can't.
我不知道他在哪裡,夫人,对不起
I don't know where he is. I'm sorry. - Mmm.
你跟朱尔斯有多熟?
How close are you with Jules?
不太熟,为什麽?
Not very. Why?
你什麽事都会告诉他吗?
Do you tell him everything?
私事不会
Not the personal things.
你知道你不该把每件事都告诉大家
You know you shouldn't tell everyone everything.
尤其是某些事,对吧?
Especially certain things, right?
我明白
I get it.
很好,那我们意见一致
Good, so we're on the same page.
是啊,我们是
Yeah, we are.
很好,谢谢你
Good, thank you.
还有什麽需要吗?
Need anything else?
需要的事我都已经问过了
No, I asked you for what I needed.
好的,晚安
Okay. Well, have a good night.
你也是
You too.
其实,还有一件事
Actually, I do have one more thing.
任何事我都愿意为你效劳,玛洛蕊
Anything. You can ask me anything, Mallory.
我要知道我老公在哪裡
I need to know where my husband is.
通常朱尔斯会知道他的行踪,但...
I know Jules used to keep track of him, but...
我可以问问看 但我确定他不会告诉我
I can ask, but I'm sure he's not gonna share it with me.
为什麽?
Why?
我上次问的时候他发了脾气
Well, he got upset the last time I asked, so...
为什麽会这样?
Why is that?
这我不清楚
I'm not sure.
你为什麽要问起他?
Why did you ask about him?
有人跟我说他做了某件事 所以我就问了
Well, I was told he was doing something, so I asked about it.
跟我说话时别闪躲,卡尔文
Don't be vague with me, Calvin.
他做了什麽?
What was he doing?
他跟别的女人做了一些事
It had to do with another woman.
什麽女人?
What woman?
不知道,没问到名字 - 好
I don't know. Never got a name. - Mm-hmm.
我问过他,他给我脸色看 所以我再也没问过
I asked him about it, he let me have it, so I never asked again.
你知道的任何事都要告诉我
Well, I need to know anything that you know.
我要知道他在做什麽
I need to know what he's doing.
我说过了 我可以试试看,但这并不容易
Well, like I said, I can try, but it won't be easy.
如果你让我知道他的一举一动 我会给你回报
If you let me know everything he's doing, I'll make it worth your while.
你是指钱,还是别件事?
You talking about money or something else?
我还能指什麽?
What else am I talking about?
只是问问而已
Just asking.
你可以离开了
You can leave.
祝你今晚愉快,玛洛蕊
Have a good night, Mallory.
我会的
I will.
你们有看到那个贱♥人♥的表情吗?
Did you see that bitch's face?
她一直挑战我的耐心
She trying me.
我敢打赌她不会再那麽做了
I bet you she won't do that shit again.
她休想害我再被朱尔斯骂
She ain't about to be having Jules mad at me.
哎呀
剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表