剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表
Send me some guys.
没问题
Done.
蠢婊♥子♥
Stupid bitch.
搞什麽? - 该死
What the fuck? - Shit.
天啊,他杀了他们
Shit, he killed them.
是啊,我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们得继续逃
We-- We-- We-- We gotta keep going.
不... - 什麽?
No. No, no, no, no, no. - What?
不行
No, we can't.
万一有人在某处埋伏呢?我是说...
Kimmie, what if they're waiting for us somewhere? I mean...
不行,因为还有芮恩
We can't 'cause of Rain.
芮恩怎麽了?
W-- What about Rain?
他把她转到了另一间医院
He had her moved to another hospital.
这有什麽关係?
What does that have to do with anything?
朱尔斯不可能这麽做
Because Jules would never do no shit like that.
你也看到那个溷蛋杀了所有人
You saw that motherfucker kill everyone.
我知道,安杰,但...
Yes, yes! I know. I know, Angel, but...
那你怎麽还这麽冷静?
Well, why are you so calm?
你得冷静下来,好吗?
You need to chill. Okay?
我得冷静下来? - 对
I need to chill? - Yes.
他在我们面前枪杀了他们耶
He shot them in front of us.
这是你第一次目睹这种事吗?
What, was this your first time seeing somebody do this?
什麽? - 这是你第一次目睹杀人?
W-- What? - Was it your first time seeing a murder?
你以前见过吗?
You've seen that before?
我们可是住在芝加哥耶 你在开玩笑吗?
We live in Chicago. Are you fucking serious?
不行,我们得继续逃
Nah, man.
We just need to keep going.
不,我懂人们在想什麽
No, no, no, no. I know people.
他是被吓到了
He was shocked.
这有什麽关係
What does that have to do with anything?
他放了我们
He let us go.
对,好让朱尔斯杀了我们
Yeah, so that Jules can kill us.
不,我不认为...
No, I don't think--
我不认为朱尔斯知道这件事
I don't think Jules knows about this.
什麽叫做你不认为他知道?
What do you mean, you don't think he knows?
他一定知道
He's gonna know.
朱尔斯或柏蒂都还没打给我
Neither Jules or Body has called me yet.
你很清楚,要是他们知道的话 一定会疯狂扣我
And you know they both would've been blowing up my phone.
他们不知情
They don't know.
不,我们死定了,我们得继续逃
No, w-- we're dead. We're dead, and we just need to keep going.
你要害我焦虑爆表了,冷静
You are about to make my anxiety go through the roof, all right? Relax.
你怎麽能叫我冷静? 你刚刚也在场,你知道发生了什麽事
How the fuck can you tell me to relax? You were there. You know what happened.
你找的帮手在哪裡?
And where was your guy?
我不知道
I don't know.
该死
Shit.
是他们打来吗?
Is that them?
不,是芮恩
No, it's Rain.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你能来见我吗?
Can you come see me?
现在吗?
Come now?
对啊,我知道你没在上班
Yeah. I know you ain't at work.
对
Um, yeah.
那就过来啊,让我们聊聊近况
Yeah. Come on, so we can catch up.
我是下班了,但现在不是个好时机
Um, yeah, I'm off, but it's-- it's a bad time right now.
现在就来吧
Come now.
现在还有开放探病吗?
Is it even visiting hours?
这个地方不太一样
Yeah. This place is different.
只要跟他们说你是来看我的 他们就会让你进来
You just tell 'em you're here to see me. They'll let you in.
好,我们会过去
All right. All right. We gonna go.
好,现在就来 - 好,我们现在就去
All right, come now. - Yeah, we gonna come now.
我再传讯告诉你地址 - 好
All right. I'mma text you the address. - All right.
她说什麽?
What'd she say?
我们去医院吧 - 什麽?
Let's go to the hospital. - What?
我们到医院去
Let's go to the hospital.
金蜜,我们不能去医院 - 安杰,我们总得去某个地方
Kimmie, we can't go to the hospital. - Angel, we have to go somewhere.
他不是说过不准去医院吗?
Didn't he say not to go to the hospital?
她在别家医院
No, she's at a completely different hospital now.
我原本还以为她死了,不,我们要去
And I thought she was dead. No, we're going.
怎麽?他帮她转了院? 这是怎麽回事?
What, he had her moved? Like, w-- what's going on?
是霍瑞斯帮的忙
Horace did it.
什麽? - 对
What? Yeah.
这一定是个圈套
This shit is a setup.
芮恩绝对不会做这种事
Rain would never do nothing like that.
我告诉你,这是圈套
I'm telling you, it's a setup. I'm telling you.
才不是,开车去医院
It's not. Go to the hospital.
拜託
Please.
贝拉瑞先生?
Mr. Bellarie?
我在裡面
I'm in here.
搞什麽?
What the fuck?
我需要你把这一切清理乾淨
I need you to clean all this up.
是,老爷,我马上处理
Yes, sir. Right away.
很好
Good.
发生了什麽事?
What happened?
他们想抢我的钱
They tried to rob me.
可以请问是谁住在这裡吗?
May I ask whose place this is?
你知道我会...
You know I have
去一些别的地方,满足我的需求
other places where I get my needs served.
这个女人和这一切有关吗?
Did the woman have anything to do with this?
谁?
Who?
住在这裡的女人
The woman whose place this is.
不
No.
你确定?
You sure?
我确定无关
No, I'm-- I'm-- I'm sure.
我们会把一切清理乾淨
We'll get this cleaned up.
邻居有听到声响吗?
Did the neighbors hear anything?
没有
No.
很好
Good.
我们在警方的线人没有打来,所以...
We didn't get any calls from our contacts, so everything should be good.
应该不会有事
很好
Good.
你确定我们不用担心 住在这裡的女人?
You're sure we don't need to be concerned about the woman that lives here?
我说过了,不用
I said no.
好的
Okay.
我没看到手♥机♥ - 该死
There's no phones. Shit.
床头柜上有一支他们的手♥机♥
That's one of theirs on the dresser right there.
你要找手♥机♥干嘛?
Why do you need a cell phone?
我们得看看他们传过的讯息
We're gonna need their text messages.
好
Yeah.
那是什麽?
What's that?
“保安”公♥司♥
The Be Safe... Company.
保险柜上也有同样的公♥司♥名
It's the same name on this safe.
保险柜是你订购的吗?
Did you order this?
是的
Yeah.
你请他们送来这裡吗?
Did you have it delivered?
没错
I sure did.
这个嘛...
Well,
看来抢匪就是他们
looks like they tried to rob you.
原来如此
I see.
我很遗憾,老爷
I am so sorry, sir.
你知道我可以帮你处理这种事
You know I can handle this for you.
是啊
Yeah.
我需要你...先把这一切清理乾淨
I need you to clean this up first.
没问题
Totally.
把拐杖给我
Hand me my cane.
我要...
I'm gonna...
我要回家了
I'm gonna go home.
我可以请卡尔文载你回家
I can have Calvin take you home.
不,没关係
No, no, I'm-- I'm-- I'm I'm good.
不需要 - 好的
I'm good. Okay.
朱尔斯?
Jules?
是,老爷?
剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表