剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表
♪ Got a lot of zeros Makin' commas on the jet ♪
嘿
Hey.
贱♥人♥,有贵宾找你 你在这裡没有赚头,过来吧
Bitch, you got a VIP. You ain't making no money out here. Come on.
快点
Come on.
♪ I just let the money talk, talk, talk... ♪
来吧,小姐
Come on, lady!
嗨
Hi.
你想坐着欣赏安杰吗?
You wanna sit down so you can see Angel?
谢谢 - 好
Thank you. - Yeah.
怎麽了?
What is it?
什麽怎麽了?
What is what?
你今天不太一样
You different.
我没事
I'm good.
你看起来不像没事
You don't seem good.
你怎麽知道?
How would you know that?
你何不坐着欣赏安杰就好?
Why don't you just sit down and watch Angel?
好吧
Okay, fine.
是因为
Is this about, um,
我昨天没去见你朋友吗?
me not going to see your friend yesterday?
听着
Look,
我是个舞孃,好吗?
I dance, right?
这是这裡的规矩
That's how this works.
除非你要我帮你叫安杰过来 但你不要
Unless you want me to grab Angel for you, but you don't.
所以我跳脱衣舞,你付钱
So I strip, you pay.
就这样
That's what this is.
你怎麽了?
What's wrong with you?
别让我再问你一次
I'm not gonna ask you again.
你为什麽一直问我这个问题?
Why you keep asking me that?
你想耍我吗?
What you-- You trying to run a game on me?
你在说什麽?
What are you talking about?
你干嘛不跳舞
Why aren't you dancing?
我们都很清楚我没办法让你兴奋
Now we both know I don't have nothin' that turns you on.
不,这...
No. Oh no, no, that's...
这你就错了
That's where you're wrong.
我以前有过很多女人
I've had a lot of what you have.
很多个
A lot.
我只是一直很好奇
I've...just always been curious,
于是,到了晚年
and, well, in my old age,
我就决定豁出去了
I said, "What the hell?"
他是你的初体验?
He's your first?
我是来这裡放鬆的 如果你不帮我做到这一点...
I just came here to relax, and if you're not gonna help me with that...
我帮不了,你想要的是他
I can't help you. You want him.
你是怎麽了,金蜜?
What is wrong with you, Kimmie?
你干嘛一直问我这个问题?
Why do you keep asking me that?
怎麽,你想耍我吗?
What-- What, you trying to run a game on me?
你在说什麽?
What you talking about?
我知道你是谁,好吗?
I know who you are, a'ight?
我在你家看到照片了
I saw the pictures at your house.
对,我也向你表明过身分了,对吧?
Yeah, and-- and I told you about that. Right?
对,你在耍我
Yeah. You playin'.
金柏莉... - 我叫金蜜
Kimberly... - It's Kimmie.
听着...
Look...
我今天过得很糟 不想再遇到这种烂事
I've had a shit day, and I don't wanna deal with this shit.
好啊,那就不要
Okay, fine. So don't.
你知道我在哪裡、怎麽找到我 我逃不掉了
You know where I am.
You know how to find me. Y'all got me.
没错 - 对,摇起来!
Yeah! Yeah, swing it!
该死
Shit.
他常来这裡吗?
Does he come here a lot?
我不知道
I don't know.
他知道我在这裡吗?
Does he know I'm here?
我不知道
I don't know.
你确定?
You sure?
你不想被儿子在这裡遇到
You don't want your son to see you here.
我记得照片上有他
I recognize him from the photos.
是你找他来的?
Did you do this?
你有妄想症
You are paranoid.
我得离开这裡,他不能看到我在这裡
I gotta get out of here. He-- He-- He can't see me here.
放轻鬆,这边都是女舞者 - 你不明白
Relax. You're on the women's side.
他不能看到我在这裡
No, no, you don't understand. He can't see me here.
而且他不...他不能...
And-- And he can't-- He can't--
你得阻止他跟那个溷蛋说话 - 好
Gotta stop talking to that motherfucker. - Okay.
不,阻止他,现在就去 - 好啦
No, no, no, stop him. Now. Go ahead. - All right.
讚啦!
Back that up!
一点也没错!
No diggity!
哈利路亚,安杰,我的天啊
Hallelujah, Angel, my God. Whoo.
安杰
Angel.
等等
Hold on.
嘿 - 怎麽了?
Hey. - What's up?
他又来了
He's back.
他今晚想见我?
He wants to see me tonight?
我不知道...喂,你看屁啊?
I don't know. Hey! The fuck you looking at?
好喔
Yup. Um...
我还不确定,但别再跟他说话了
I don't know about that yet, but stop talking to him.
为什麽? - 不知道,反正别再这麽做,好吗?
Why? - I don't know. Just stop. All right?
好吧
All right.
嘿,跟他说我今晚想见他
Hey. Tell him I wanna see him tonight.
安杰,我不会让你洗劫他
Angel, I'm not letting you rob this nigga.
拜託! - 不行
Come on! - No.
你要是动手,我们就死定 - 我会到你家见...
It's our ass if you do. - I'll see him at your--
再见 - 喂
Bye. - Hey, hey, hey.
我会一如往常去你家见他
I'll see him at your place like all the time.
快跟他说
Just fucking tell him.
我的安杰,我的...
Mmm. My Angel, my Angel--
安杰,喂...
Angel-- Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa...
好吧
Okay.
你对他说了什麽?
What'd you say to him?
“别再跟他说话”
"Stop talking to him."
他知道他是我儿子吗?
D-- Does-- Does he know that-- that he's my son?
不,他不知道
No, he don't know.
你确定? - 确定
You sure? - Yeah.
你为什麽跟他聊这麽久?
Why were you talking to him for so long?
他今晚想见你
He wanna see you tonight.
什麽?
What?
对,在我家
Yes, at my place.
他为什麽想见我?
Why-- Why-- Why does he wanna see me?
不然呢?为了钱啊
Why do you think? For money.
你需要放鬆一下,喝一杯之类的
You need to relax, or, like, have a drink or something.
听着,你能不能待在这裡陪我 直到他离开?
Look, uh, can you just stay with me here until he leaves?
黛琳达会跟你收很多钱
Delinda gonna want a lot of money for that.
你知道我是谁吧?对我来说有差吗?
You know who I am, right? Does that matter?
别在这裡给我
Just don't-- don't give it to me here.
他们会把你当肥羊,会想要海削你...
They'll think you're a whale, they'll hold the shit over your head...
我跟你讲这个干嘛?你早就知道了
Why am I telling you? You know this.
我怎麽会知道?
And how would I know this?
对,随便啦
Yeah, nigga, whatever.
鬼扯
Some bullshit.
你要不要跟我说你在不爽什麽?
You gonna tell me what's bothering you?
我以为你不打算再问我这问题
I thought you weren't gonna ask me that again.
我原本不想,但现在有好事发生
I wasn't, but we kinda got a good thing going.
你怎麽会觉得这对我们都是好事?
How you figure we got a good thing going
明明你是掌握所有权力的那个人?
when you're the one that holds all the power?
是你害我沦落到这个地步的
You got me in this position.
我怎麽害你沦落成这样?
How do I have you in this position?
你就...
You just...
怎麽样?
What's up?
你偷了我的手錶
You stole my watch.
对...
Yeah...
对不起
Sorry about that.
不过,进来吧
But, uh, come on in.
我保证可以补偿你
Promise I can make it up to you.
你可能会想去兜兜风
剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表