剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表
I'm in so much pain.
我马上回来,芮恩
I'll be right back, Rain.
我得问出一些答桉 - 不要离开我
I gotta get some answers. - Don't you leave me.
拜託别丢下我
Please don't leave me.
我不会离开,我去拿东西给你止痛
I'm not leaving. I'mma get you something for the pain.
他们都在笑我
They were laughing at me.
他们派人来嘲笑我、弄痛我
They sending people to laugh at me and hurt me.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
不要离开我,拜託
Don't leave me, please.
芮恩
Rain.
夫人?
Um, ma'am?
夫人? 冷掉了
Ma'am? It's cold.
夫人?
Ma'am?
怎样?
What?
你婆婆来了
Your mother-in-law's here.
搞什麽...
Why the fuck--
她为什麽总是这麽早来?
Why the fuck does she always come so early?
有够烦人
It's so annoying.
我没时间搞这些
I don't have time for this shit.
她想趁这次离婚把所有人开除
She tried to get everybody fired during this divorce.
大家都讨厌她 我不知道她为什麽要跑来
Everybody hates her ass. I don't even know why she's showing her face here.
而且我♥干♥嘛跟你说这些?
And why am I telling you this shit?
去跟罗伊说他妈来了
Go tell Roy that his mother is here.
嗨
Hi.
我们需要谈谈 - 好
We need to talk. - Okay.
不如来我办公室吧
Why don't you come to my office?
大家干嘛盯着我看? 打下这片江山我也有功劳
Why is everyone staring at me? I helped build all this.
是的,没错
Yes, you did.
你有
Yes, you did.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
我一点也不想来处理这些烂事
Well, I certainly don't wanna be here dealing with this bullshit.
那就滚吧
Then get out.
跟你一样,我也有遗产要考量
Well, just like you, I have an inheritance here to think about.
那你干嘛来找我说话,查尔斯?
Then why the fuck are you talking to me, Charles?
因为我们需要拟定一个计画
Because you and I need a game plan.
什麽计画?
What game plan?
我们得照着计画走
We've got to stick to the plan.
我们进去裡面卖♥♥笑
We'll go in there and smile.
那个老王八蛋
Old son of a bitch.
我们必须表现出对他的崇拜 才不会从遗嘱中除名
We need to look like we adore the man so we don't get cut out of the will.
所以,拿去 - 那是什麽?
So here. - What's that?
兴♥奋♥剂♥
It's an upper.
不,你需要提振一下精神
No, you need something to take you down, all right?
你看起来像嗑了太多古♥柯♥硷
You look like you're coked out of your mind.
小弟,我不需要你该死的毒品,拿走
Baby bro, I do not need your fucking drugs. Take 'em.
天啊,真希望我们 没被这份遗嘱或这个家绑在一起
Boy, I wish we weren't tied together in this will or this family.
你不用再等太久
Well, you ain't gotta wait too long
因为那个溷蛋反正就快死了
'cause that motherfucker gonna die soon anyway.
别想得太美
Don't count on it.
有道是祸害遗千年
Evil people tend to live a long time. - Hmm.
有道理
Touché, touché. - Mm-hmm.
妈来了,你知道吧?
You know Mom's here, right?
她问我昨晚有没有 开车走那条私家道路
She asked me if I drove down the private road last night.
该死
Shit.
该死 - 怎麽了?
Shit. Shit. - What? What?
可恶
Fuck.
所以,怎麽了? - 你得跟我说实话
So, what's going on? - I need you to be honest with me.
我一直都是
I always am.
昨晚开车走那条私家道路的 是罗伊还是查尔斯?
Did Roy or Charles drive down the private road last night?
什麽?
What?
你知道我说话不喜欢重複第二次
You know I don't like repeating myself.
你不喜欢,我很清楚
You don't. I know that.
我只是不知道答桉
Um, I'm just not sure.
我可以去问问他们,但我...
I can ask them, but I--
为什麽问这个?怎麽了?
Why? What's going on?
诺曼那个没用的老婆被车撞了
Norman's useless wife was ran over.
她没事吧?还是...
Okay-- Is she okay, or...
诺曼不知道
Norman doesn't know.
但他很生气
But he's furious.
什麽?
What?
听着 你知道我离开这家公♥司♥
Listen, you know that I left this company
是因为我讨厌那些事情
because I hated all of that stuff.
诺曼很暴♥力♥
Norman is very violent.
如果他觉得被背叛,他会摧毁这一切
He will pull this whole damn thing down if he feels betrayed.
听着,我...
Look, I...
我会去问他
I'll ask him.
妈
Mother.
嗨
Hi.
怎麽回事?
What's going on?
我在跟你老婆说话
I was talking to your wife.
我现在来了,你可以...
Well, I'm here now, so you can...
你可以跟我说
You can talk to me.
我还是跟她谈会比较好
It's better that I talk to her.
你不用攻击我的那套方式来攻击他?
What, you don't wanna attack him the way you attacked me?
玛洛蕊,我们晚点再把这件事讨论完
Mallory, we'll finish this discussion later.
看吧,妈依旧很溷蛋...
See, Mom is still a motherfucking--
喂,说话小心点
Hey, watch your mouth.
查尔斯,请你离开
Charles, leave.
好,当然
Okay. All right, sure.
有事找我的话,我会待在办公室
I'll be in my office if you need me.
听着,我得在开董事会前 计算完这些数字
Look, I need to run these numbers before the board meeting.
所以我妈来干嘛?
So, what'd my mother want?
那个被车撞到的女人
The woman that was run over
是你婶婶
was your aunt.
是诺曼的老婆
Norman's wife.
你骗人
You fucking lying.
我没骗你
No, I'm not.
朱尔斯今天早上告诉我的
Jules told me this morning.
那你为什麽不告诉我?
And why didn't you tell me?
我没必要告诉你任何事
Roy, I don't have to tell you shit.
而且这有什麽好讨论的?她很老了
And why are we talking about this anyway? The bitch was old.
我有太多事情要做,没时间搞这个
I have too much to do. I don't have time for this.
你知道吗?你真似...
You know, you is, um...
真邪恶...
just an evil...
你是个祸星
You a motherfucking dark cloud.
首先,你刚才是说“你真似”吗?
First of all, did you just say "you is"?
同类的人才认得出彼此,溷蛋
It takes one to know one, motherfucker.
你父母花了那麽多钱让你读书 你却连一个字都说不正确
All that money your parents spent, and you talking about "you is."
你知道我会找出 跟你上♥床♥的那个贱♥人♥是谁吧?
And you know I'm gonna find out about that ho that you're sleeping with, right?
哪一个? - 你真蠢
Which one? - You-- You're stupid.
我订正,你蠢死了
You know, scratch that. You just dumb as hell.
你就只会嗑药让自己嗨
All you do is get high... - Mm-hmm.
一直找妓♥女♥上♥床♥
...and sleep with your whores all the time,
然后拿一堆屁事来烦我
then you come in here with this bullshit with me.
宝贝,你知道吗? 你是个偏执狂,就是这样
Baby, you know what?
You're just paranoid. That's it.
你就是个偏执狂 - 是妄想症才对
You're just a paranoid person. - It's paranoia.
你就是这种人,你知道吗?
That's what you are. And you know what?
而且我不认为有人会打电♥话♥给你
I really don't think anyone called your phone.
是吗?
Really?
打给老婆
Call my wife.
打给老婆中
Calling my wife.
搞什麽鬼?
What the fuck?
我说过了,你很蠢
As I said, you're stupid.
去你的
Fuck you.
该死
Shit.
(主页,类别,即时聊天)
查尔斯
Charles.
干嘛?
What?
到底怎麽会...
How the hell...
什麽事?
What?
来,叫我手♥机♥打给我老婆
剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表