剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表
我会去找性感的年轻脱衣舞者玩
And I'll be with a hot young stripper.
好喔
Okay.
那就把那个年轻人也带来
Then bring his hot young ass over there too.
最好是
Yeah, right.
如果必须这麽做 才能跟你在一起,那我愿意
If that's what I gotta do to be with you, then I'm down.
我可以出去了吗?
Can I go out?
请便
Have your way.
谢谢
Thank you. Muah!
注意安全
And be safe.
我会
I will.
到家记得打给我 - 一定
And call me when you get home. - I always will.
你才不会打给我
Nigga, you ain't calling me.
(贵宾室)
大家好
What's up, y'all?
今晚有个恩客要来 - 就这样吧,好吗?
Got a good client coming in. Do that. You know?
贱♥人♥,你是哑巴吗?
Bitch, you can't speak?
哈囉,黛琳达
Hello, Delinda.
哈囉,贱♥人♥
Hey, ho.
快到后面去换衣服
Get in the back and change.
营业时间快到了 你没看到外面有人在排队吗?
We about to open. You ain't see that line out there?
她的态度真差
Ooh, she got so much damn attitude.
我一定会搞定这个问题
You know I'm about to fix that.
对,搞定她,你最会搞定贱♥人♥了
Yeah, do that, 'cause you the bitch fixer.
我只是早点开始而已,早点开始
I just start early. Start early. Start early.
哟 - 怎麽样?
Yo. - What's up?
所以...我们今晚要动手?
S-- So... we doing this tonight?
兄弟
Nigga.
怎样?
What?
干嘛?
What?
我找你加入的唯一原因
The only reason I'm cutting you in
是因为我的车被毁了,需要有人载
is because my fucking car got totaled, so I need a damn ride.
就只是这样?
That's all I am?
少来了,老兄
Come on, bro.
你需要的是打手
You just need a damn muscle.
对,没错
Yeah, I do.
没问题
It's cool.
你知道我会帮你
You know I got you.
好,那就别再说了
Okay, then stop fucking talking.
好啦
Okay.
我得跟我的兄弟们谈谈
I gotta talk to my boys.
所以?他们上道吗?
And? Are they cool?
那些笨蛋口风很紧
Them fools ain't gonna say nothin'.
把地址给我,他们就会把事情办好
You give me the address, they gon' do what they do.
很好
Okay, good.
所以只要活捉他就好,对吧?
So you just want him held, right?
对,我们要把钱拿到手
Yeah. We're gonna get that fucking money.
你确定会这麽顺利?
Are you sure it's gonna be that easy?
我们会勒索那傢伙到他给钱为止
We're gonna blackmail that ass until he do.
靠 - 听着
Shit.Look, hey, hey.
情况有可能会走样
This can go bad.
所以...
So...
我绝对不会说出去
Well, I ain't gonna say nothin'.
你说我能赚到三万美元
You told me on the phone I could make 30,000.
对
Yeah.
那我就加入
Okay then, I'm in.
糟糕
Shit.
很好
Okay, good.
所以,计画是什麽?
So, what's the plan?
得看看他今晚会不会来 如果他来了,我就会跟他回家
We need to see if he comes in tonight. If he does, I'mma go home with him.
我要你尾随我
I need you to follow me.
好吗?
All right?
怎样?
Or what?
你确定他这麽有钱?
You sure he got it like that?
相信我
Trust me.
那傢伙手上带着一只价值百万的手錶
The nigga got a million-dollar watch on his arm.
他就是这麽有钱 - 该死
He got it like that. - Shit.
我要那只手錶
Give me the watch.
你就是拿三万
Thirty thousand.
好吧
You right.
我知道了
I got it, I got it.
那个贱♥人♥根本什麽都不是
That bitch ain't shit.
你们今晚最好努力赚钱
So y'all better get that money tonight,
因为明天会有一个新的女孩进来店裡
'cause tomorrow, I got a new girl coming in.
是个年轻嫩妹,她会抢尽风头
And I mean a young thing, and she is gonna steal the show.
你们也知道客人喜欢嫩的
You know they like 'em young.
我要派人去接她
I sent somebody to go pick her ass up.
嘿,金蜜
Hey, Kimmie.
你还记得16岁是什麽感觉吗?
Do you remember what it was like to be 16?
不,你不记得,因为你老了
No, you don't, 'cause that bitch is old now.
嘿,贱♥人♥
Hey, bitch.
如果你不想再被我修理 今晚就要给我赚进大笔钞票
You gonna have to make a crazy amount of money to keep me off yo ass tonight.
听到没?
You hear me?
是,我听到了
Yeah, I hear you.
我是说真的
I mean it.
知道了
I got it.
哟,好样的
Oh, look at you.
那你跟安杰在干嘛?
So, what the fuck you doing with Angel?
跟他有一腿吗?
You fucking him?
不是这样的
No, it's not like that.
那是怎样?
Then what?
我们只是认识很久了
We just go way back.
你们之间一定有什麽,我会查出真♥相♥
Something is going on, and I'm gonna find out.
什麽也没有,柏蒂
Ain't nothing going on, Body. Mmm.
你知道吗?
You know what?
明天等着见那个新来的女孩吧
Just wait till you meet my new girl tomorrow.
好喔 - 我是说,她超级漂亮
All right. - I mean, she is fine as shit.
恭喜喔
That's good for you. Mm-hmm.
她才16岁,必须找个人来教教她
She's only 16, so somebody's gonna have to show her the ropes.
这样不会违法吗?
That's not illegal?
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
这一切都是违法的
All of this is illegal.
靠
Shit.
也对
Right.
我要先到外场去了
Well, I'mma go ahead and get out there.
你今晚准备好要开工了吗?
Oh, you ready tonight, huh?
差不多
Yeah, somethin' like that. Mmm.
那就去吧
Go ahead.
嘿,金蜜
Hey, Kimmie.
我等不及要让你见见我的新婊♥子♥了
I can't wait for you to meet my new bitch.
丑女
Stanky-ass ho.
她今天要加班
She's working late tonight.
所以你现在在保护她?
So you're protecting her now?
这是我的职责
It's my job.
你真蠢 - 现在开始骂人了?
You are so stupid. - Oh, so now we're name-calling.
我只是实话实说
Oh, I'm just calling it like I see it, baby.
好喔
Okay.
你明知道她根本不在乎你
You know she doesn't care about you.
他也不在乎你
He doesn't care about you.
要打赌吗?
Wanna bet?
不,因为我不打算 陪你玩这套,吉莉安
No, 'cause I'm not playing these games with you, Gillian.
你知道我以前在外面的名声吗?
You know what they used to say about me?
是指你在西雅图到处放荡 之前还是之后?
Is this before or after you were whoring around in Seattle?
那你又做过了哪些事,啊?
And what were you doing? Huh?
要不要谈谈这个?
Should we talk about that?
我们...
Hmm? Should we...
要不要告诉她看看...
Should we talk about that with her...
卡尔文先生?
Mr. Calvin?
好,那你干嘛跑来跟我说话?
Okay, why are you talking to me?
因为你是我男友
'Cause you're my man.
我不是
No, I'm not.
从什麽时候开始的?
剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表