剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表
那就这麽做啊
Then do it.
等我告诉你♥爸♥之后吧
Wait until I tell your father.
跟我爸说什麽?
Tell my father what?
说你跑去见那个律师
That you were talking to that lawyer. - Hmm.
如果你够聪明,没贸然闯来
Well, if you were smart and didn't barge in,
就会知道我正在试图谈一笔交易 - 随你怎麽说,你想上她
you'd know I was trying to make a deal. - Whatever. You were trying to fuck her.
没有人是笨蛋
Nobody's stupid.
你知道这家公♥司♥是我在做主吧?
You do know that I run this company, right?
你的自尊有重要到
Your ego is so important, right,
需要让全世界以为 这间公♥司♥是你做主就对了
that you need the world to think that you run this company.
我很清楚不是你在做主
I know for damn sure you don't run it.
那是谁在...你♥爸♥会怎麽说?
Then who the hell-- What-- What would your father say?
你知道吗?少拿他来威胁我
You know what? Stop threatening me with him.
我没在威胁你 - 你有
I'm not threatening you. - Yes, you are.
这不是威胁 - 你就有
That's not a threat. - You are.
我没有 - 别再这样了
No, I'm not. - Stop doing that.
不然我打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥?让我来打吧
Man, why don't I call your father? Let me go ahead and do it.
你有本事就打 - 事实上,你...你怕了吗?
I wish you would. - Actually, you-- Are you scared, Roy?
我没在怕 - 你怕了吗?
I ain't scared. - You scared?
我谅你不敢 - 我会打
I dare you to. - I will.
我谅你不敢打给他 - 记得这个吗?
I dare you to call him-- - You remember this?
打给我公公
Call my father-in-law.
准备好了吗? - 贱♥人♥,手♥机♥拿来
Are you ready? - Bitch, give me that shit.
把手♥机♥还我 - 我才不要给你
Give me my phone. - I ain't giving you shit.
我叫你住手
I told you to stop.
快把手♥机♥还我 - 我才不要
Give me my phone. - No, I ain't giving you shit.
我才不要给你
I ain't giving you shit.
那是我的手♥机♥ - 停...
My fucking phone. - Hold up. Hold up. Hold up. Hold up.
该死 - 别碰我
Damn. - Get off me.
够了,玛洛蕊,拿走你的手♥机♥吧
No, damn, Mallory. Take your phone.
怎样?你看屁啊?
What? What the fuck are you looking at?
你的内♥裤♥呢?
Where's your underwear at? Hmm?
什麽?
What?
我说,你该死的内♥裤♥跑去哪了?
I said, where's your fucking underwear?
我忘了穿 - 你忘了?
I forgot to put them on. - You forgot?
对,我忘了
Yeah, I forgot.
我忙着跑去救你
Because I was so busy trying to get your ass and save your ass,
所以忘了穿上该死的内♥裤♥,没错
I forgot to put my fucking panties on. Yes.
我认识了你一辈子,你从来不会
I've known you all my life. You've never,
忘记穿上该死的内♥裤♥
ever forgotten to put on your fucking underwear.
现在是要开去哪裡,艾力克斯?
Where are we going? Alex?
永远都要走私家道路
You have to always take the private road.
上次接我的时候你走了主要干道
When you picked me up last time, you took the main road.
私家道路才是捷径
The private road is shorter.
你一定是新来的 - 你一定很蠢
You must be new. - And you must be stupid.
我会让你知道怎样叫蠢 - 我会查出你干了什麽
I'll show you stupid. I'mma find out what the hell you're doing.
我一定会查清楚
I'mma find out for sure.
你才查不出东西 - 最好是
You ain't finding out shit. - Yeah, I am. Mm-hmm.
想耍我... - 不准再碰我...
Touch me again...
你就继续拿我爸来威胁我吧 - 闭嘴
Keep threatening me with my father. - Shut up.
只要我想,我就会继续威胁你
I'll keep threatening you as long as I fucking want to.
好喔
Okay.
等着瞧吧
We gonna see.
我们就等着瞧吧
We gonna see for sure.
(救护车)
到底是怎麽回事?这条可是私家道路
What the hell is going on? This is a private road.
不好意思 - 是,女士
Excuse me. Yes, ma'am.
发生了什麽事? - 似乎发生了一起事故
What's going on? - Looks like there was an accident.
什麽? - 是的
What? - Yeah.
这是... - 劝你别看
Is this-- You shouldn't look.
车上有尸体吗?
Is there a body in there?
什麽? - 死者是谁?
I'm sorry? - Who is this?
你认得这辆车吗?
Do you recognize the car?
认得,这是我小叔的车
Yes, it's my brother-in-law's car. What happened?
发生了什麽事? - 我们不清楚完整细节
We don't know the full details right now.
喂? - 我看到错过了你的来电
Hello? I see I missed your call.
怎麽了?
What's going on?
我得请你到私家道路这边来
I think I need you to come down to the private road.
发生了什麽事?
What's going on?
情况有点糟,霍瑞斯
Look, it's not good, Horace.
我马上过去
I'm on my way.
他们来了 - 对啊
Here they go right here. Yeah.
那个臭婊♥子♥
That ol' skanky bitch...
她休想再害我被朱尔斯骂
She's not gonna make Jules mad at me.
该死,她们在那裡做什麽?
Shit, what are they doing here?
别紧张
Just chill.
她们会杀了我们
They're gonna kill us.
不会的,她们什麽都不知道
No, they not. They don't know anything.
放轻鬆
Relax.
走吧
Come on.
冷静点
Just chill.
你跑去哪裡鬼溷了?
Where the fuck you been?
我刚刚... - 在上他,这就是你刚刚在做的事
I was just-- - Fucking him, that's what you was doing.
不,不是这样的 - 对,就是这样,溷蛋,就是
Nah, nah, it ain't like that. - It's like that, motherfucker. It is.
你跑去哪裡了?
Where you been?
我们去吃东西
We went to eat.
去吃东西,是吗? - 对啊
To eat, huh? - Yeah.
你一直在跟我作对,鬼扯一堆藉口
You know, you been bucking up at me and talking a lot of shit.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不
No.
你是想要取代我
Your ass been trying to take my place.
我没有
No, I haven't.
你没有? - 没有
You haven't? - No.
我觉得你有
I think you have.
像你这种贱♥人♥就是欠教训
A bitch like you need to learn.
柏蒂,别动手,好吗?
Body, don't do anything, all right?
我已经动手了
I already did.
你在说什麽?
What are you talking about?
不用担心
Well, you ain't gotta worry.
我才不会为了揍你弄断我的指甲
I ain't gonna beat your ass and break my nails.
但为了让你乖乖听话,我做了一件事
But I do got something to keep your ass in line.
柏蒂,别这样
Body, come on.
我并没有想要取代你
I'm not trying to take your spot.
你看
Look.
希薇! - 贱♥人♥!
Sylvie! - Bitch!
不!
No!
柏蒂,不!
Body, no! No!
你妹会为我赚进大把钞票
Your little sister's gonna make me a lot of fucking money.
她才16岁
She is 16.
她会在我手下,听我的吩咐做事
She will be at my house doing what I tell her to.
你不能这样对她
You cannot do this to her.
贱♥人♥,你不肯听话 我只好把她抓来代替
Bitch, you wouldn't listen, so I got her instead.
她才16岁耶,柏蒂
She's 16, Body.
是个可以赚大钱的好年纪
That's a good age for money making.
不! - 黛琳达已经带走她了
No! - Delinda already took her.
不
No.
这下学到教训了吧 你这个愚蠢、该死的贱♥人♥
You gonna learn today, you stupid fucking bitch.
她是我妹妹!
That is my sister!
贱♥人♥
Hey, yo!
金蜜,住手
Kimmie!
你要是敢再打我,我就杀了你!
Bitch, if you ever hit me again, I will fucking kill you!
快点住手!
Yo, knock this shit off!
溷帐,少来烦我!
Nigga, get the fuck out my face!
我会跟朱尔斯说你们两个都死了
I'm telling Jules. Both you motherfuckers are dead.
你妹妹也死定了,贱♥人♥
And your sister's dead too, bitch!
♪ Yuh, dirty ♪
♪ I'm a lady, and I like it real dirty ♪
♪ Ugh, dirty ♪
♪ I'm a lady, and I like it real ♪
♪ I'm a lady, and I like it ♪
♪ I'm a lady, and I like it real dirty Dirty, dirty ♪
♪ Don't make me tell yo' ass again ♪
♪ I know you wanna pull up On this Memphis ten ♪
♪ I'm lookin' right, real nice, polite When I meet yo' kin ♪
♪ Got the best advice When I'm with your friends ♪
♪ Let my freak flag fly On the fucking weekend ♪
剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表