剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表
It seems like the more I get ahead...
就会遇到越扯的事
the more crazy shit keeps happening to me.
这叫“有进展”?
You call this "getting ahead"?
哪个部分?
What part?
如果...
Well, if...
如果我们洗劫那傢伙,拿走钱财
If we took that nigga and his shit...
事情就真的能有所进展了
then we actually could get ahead.
对啦,随便,我...
Yeah, whatever. I...
别这样
Don't do that.
别给自己戴上紧箍咒
Don't go caging your mind.
拜託,金蜜
Come on, Kimmie. We--
我们可以的
We can do this.
把东西拿到手,让芮恩好起来...
Get the shit, get Rain better, and...
然后我们就能脱离这一切
we can get the hell out of here.
她死了
She died.
什麽?
What?
我稍早去医院看她
I went to the hospital earlier to check on her,
他们跟我说她死了
and they told me she died.
该死
Damn.
他们把从五金店买♥♥来的东西 塞进她身体裡
They put shit that they bought from the hardware store in her body.
他们也要我这麽做
They wanted me to do it.
做什麽?
Do what?
对老二动手术
In my dick.
这些人到底有什麽毛病?
What is wrong with these people?
我不知道,但...
I don't know, but...
莱恩有做,所以才能赚那麽多钱
...that's what Lion did. That's why he's making all that money.
他说他的老二硬不起来了
He said his shit don't even get hard anymore.
该死
Damn.
嘿
Hey.
我们一定能脱离这一切
We can get outta here.
拜託,这裡是...
Come on, this is...
这裡可是美国
This is America.
我们去把钱拿到手吧
Let's get that money.
然后去哪裡?
And go where?
去多明尼加
To the DR.
那裡有我的家人
I got family there.
你知道一百万美元 能让我们过得多爽吗?
You know how large we can live on a million dollars?
要有护照才能去,对吧?
You need a passport to go there, right?
朱尔斯拿走了我们所有的证件
Jules took every piece of ID we had.
是这样吗?
You think?
查查2022年12月德州的“无名氏”
Look up "Jane Doe" in Texas, December 2022.
第一个搜寻结果
The first hit.
你怎麽知道这件事?
How you know about this?
她看起来眼熟吗?
She look familiar?
看看她的刺青
Look at her tattoo.
天啊,是黛萌
Oh, shit, that's Diamond.
没错
Yeah.
你还想冒这个险吗?
You still wanna risk it?
他们确保我们清楚知道 他们可以除掉我们
They make sure that we know that they can get rid of us.
但,天杀的...
But, shit...
活在这裡也跟死了差不多
...dying may be living here.
我跟你在同一阵线
Well, I'm with you.
我们去洗劫他吧
So let's take him.
去抢他的钱
Let's go get him.
他住在私家道路上
He lives on a private road.
那裡有大概五间房♥子
There's like five houses on it.
那下手起来应该会比较容易
Well, that should make it easy.
但他有保全、看门狗,戒备森严
But he has security, dogs, all type of shit.
我可以让他带我去
I can make him take me there.
他不会那麽做,不会带你去那栋房♥子
He ain't gonna do that. Not that house.
你怎麽知道?
How you know?
他不想要任何人知道他是同性恋
He don't want nobody to know he's gay or whatever.
他不会...
He not...
他不会让你这麽靠近
He not about to let you get that close.
我一定可以
I bet I can.
好吧,随便
All right, fine.
你比我懂
You know more than me.
我们得试试看 - 又有什麽用?
We gotta try.What's the point?
这就是我们的人生,接受事实吧
This is our life. This is it.
金蜜...
Kimmie...
我不想再谈这件事了
I don't wanna talk about this anymore.
我得去看看他们把她埋在哪裡
I need to go see where they buried her.
安杰,我有劝她别这麽做
Angel, I told her not to do that shit.
我劝过她别这麽做
I told her not to do that shit.
她是我的好姊妹、我的一切
She was my girl. She was all I had.
我明明劝过她别这麽做
I told her not to do that shit.
我劝过她了
I told her not to.
听着,我们得把她带走
Look, we have to move her.
根据她的病历,我不建议这麽做
Looking at her charts, I would not advise that.
听着,约翰,她继续待在这就死定了
Look, John, if she stays here, she's dead.
诺曼
Norman.
约翰,听着,你得这麽做,你欠我的
John. Look, you gotta do this. You owe me.
好吧
Okay.
很好,计画是什麽?
Good. Now, what's the plan?
我们会用救护车把她送去李湖医院
Well, we will move her by ambulance to Lake Lee.
那地方烂透了
But that place is a shithole.
那是最近的医院 - 约翰
It's the closest. - John.
好吧
Okay.
但送她去更远的地方会有风险
But moving her further is risky.
留在这裡风险更大
Staying here is higher risk.
贝拉瑞先生,有个武装警卫
Mr. Bellarie, there's an armed guard
阻止别人进入你太太的病房♥
blocking people from entering your wife's room.
我们要把她带走
We're moving her.
贝拉瑞先生 - 我们要马上带她走
Mr. Bellarie.
We're moving her now.
对不起,你是谁? - 你不用操心
I'm sorry, who are you? Don't worry about it.
你是医生吗? - 我说了,你不用操心
Are you a doctor? - I said, don't worry about it.
贝拉瑞先生,如果要带走她 你必须知道这有多危险
Mr. Bellarie, if we move her, you must know how risky it is.
她搬定了
It's done.
我真的不... - 现在就要!
I-- I-- I really can't-- - Now!
我真的不建议在这个时候带走你太太
I'm really not advising that we move your wife at this time.
那麽,昨晚来病房♥的护士是谁?
So who's the nurse that was here last night?
什麽? - 看吧
I'm sorry? - Exactly!
你不知道,对吧? - 贝拉瑞先生...
You don't know, do you? - Mr. Bellarie--
我们要带走她,马上就要
We're moving her, and we're moving her now.
带走她之前 我必须检查她的生命徵象
I need to check on her vitals before she's moved.
我不想要你靠近她
I don't want you near her.
可以至少告诉我这位医生是谁吗?
Can you at least tell me who this doctor is?
他有这方面的专业
He knows what he's doing.
他会让她稳定下来 然后我们就要带走她
He's gonna stabilize her, then we're gonna make the move.
好吧,我很遗憾
Okay. I'm sorry.
我们有做错什麽吗?
Is there something we did wrong?
离开吧
Leave.
离开就是了
Just leave.
谢谢
Thank you.
叔叔
Uncle.
嘿 - 我知道你很气家人
Hey.
I know you're angry with the family.
我没有生你的气
I'm not angry with you.
我带了花来
I brought flowers.
是她最爱的花
Her favorites.
所以,情况怎麽样?
So, what's going on?
我们要把她带走
We're moving her.
好的,但我们为这家医院贡献良多
Okay.
But we've given so much to this hospital.
我知道,正是因为这样才要带走她
I know. That's exactly why we're moving her.
听着,你不像我这麽了解这个家
Look, you don't know this family like I do.
我每天都在学习
I'm learning every day.
是,但你还有很多需要了解的地方
Yeah. There's a lot for you to catch up on.
我的意思是,这真的很悲哀
I mean, it's just sad, you know?
是啊 - 实在糟透了
Yeah. - It's really awful.
是啊,别哭
Yeah. Don't cry.
剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表