剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表
Damn, he was fast.
这笔钱是你赚到的?
Did you get all that money?
该死!
Damn!
你最好全缴出来了,贱♥人♥
This better be all of it, bitch. - Ooh.
那个老头还真快高♥潮♥,对吧? 咻一下就射了,溷帐
That old man cum fast, don't he? Skeet-skeet, motherfucker.
你知道我陪他的话会更快,傻瓜
He would've came way faster with me, you know that. Playing around.
对,贱♥人♥,你试试看啊
Yeah, bitch, try it.
他怎麽说?
What'd he say?
他今晚不想在汽车旅馆见面
He don't wanna meet at the motel tonight.
该死
Fuck.
不过他给了我一个地址
He gave me an address, though.
太好了 - 不
Fuck yeah. - No.
嘿,让我们挟持他,直到拿到钱为止
Hey, let's hold his ass until we get the money.
你觉得...他那边会有警卫吗?
Do you, uh... Do you think he got security there?
不知道,我没去过
I don't know. I've never been there.
嘿
Hey.
我知道你很紧张
I know you're nervous about this.
我们今晚会拿到这笔钱
We're gonna get this money tonight.
交给我就好,你只...
I got this. All you--
你只需要冷静下来
All you gotta do is be chill.
其他的事情都交给我,好吗?
I got everything else, aight?
嘿,我们一定能办到
Hey, we gonna do it.
好的 - 好
All right. - Okay.
喂?
Hello?
谢谢你回电
Thanks for calling me back.
我一直想跟你联络
Been trying to reach you.
你还好吗?
You okay?
嗯,我很好
Yeah.Yeah, I'm good.
你确定?
Are you sure?
你为什麽这麽想打给我?
Why were you trying to call me so much?
艾力克斯说...
Alex said...
你需要找清洁队
you needed a clean-up team.
对
Yeah.
他处理好了
He took care of it.
那你为什麽不打给我?
So why didn't you call me?
艾伦还跟你说了什麽?
What else did Allen tell you?
只有说你需要清洁队
Just that you needed a clean-up team.
他不愿意跟我解释
But he wouldn't say what it was.
我老婆死了
My wife died.
天啊
My goodness.
我...
I am
我很遗憾,诺曼
so sorry, Norman.
不,你才没有
No, you're not.
我当然觉得遗憾
Of course I am.
别这样
Come on now.
朱尔斯
Jules,
你有查出来是谁干的吗?
did you find out who did it?
我拿到了那天晚上 那条道路的所有监视摄影机画面
Well, I got all the camera footage from the road from that night.
以及家族每栋房♥屋的保全记录
All the family houses' security logs.
玛洛蕊,是司机载她回家的
Mallory, she came home with her driver.
不过她的休旅车没有损伤
But there wasn't any damage to her SUV.
罗伊稍晚一点回家
Roy came home later,
但他的车子也没有任何损伤
but there wasn't any damage to his car either.
是他自己开车吗?
Was he driving?
是
Yes.
那是几点的事?
What time was it?
很晚的时候
It was pretty late.
那他一定喝醉了
Then he had to be drunk.
我确定不是他干的
And I'm sure he didn't do it.
那就是查尔斯干的!
Then Charles did it!
该死!
Damn it!
诺曼,他那天整晚都在家
Norman, he was home all night.
我可以信任你吗? - 你在说什麽?
Can I trust you? - What are you talking about?
我们一起经营事业耶,拜託
We in business together, man. Come on.
你被我哥哥控制了
You're in my brother's pocket.
真是鬼扯
Oh, that is some bullshit.
好吗?那只是为了掩盖其他事情
All right? That's just to cover the other shit up.
那间保全公♥司♥只是个幌子 你心知肚明,拜託
The security company is nothing but a front, and you know that, man.Come on now.
你知道你可以相信我
You know you can trust me.
不,我不相信
No, I can't.
你可以相信我
Yes, you can.
不
No...
我不相信
I can't.
拜託,诺曼,别突然对我变脸
Oh, come on, Norman. Don't get brand-new on me.
去你的
Fuck you.
诺曼
Norman...
该死
Shit.
(狐狸泡泡拉格啤酒... 啤酒泡从没这麽好喝过)
出去,出去就对了,出去
Get out. Just get out. Just get out. Get out. Get out.
嘿
Hey.
天啊
Shit.
(顾好自己的酒)
想来一点吗?
You want some?
好
Yeah.
这批货超纯
Mmm, pure.
天啊
Oh shit.
你从哪裡弄来的?
Mm-hmm. - Where'd you get this?
我总是只用最好的
Always nothing but the best for me, baby.
该死
Damn.
你是有钱人吗?
You rich or somethin'?
老实说,我是
Yes, actually.
我就喜欢你这种男人
You just the kind of man I like.
很好
Good.
过来
Mmm. Come here.
不,放开我!
Get the fuck off me!
什麽鬼?
What the fuck?
你在搞什麽鬼? - 我以为你想要这样
The fuck is you doing? - I thought it's what you wanted.
我得赶快回去 - 不,我不想要这样
I gotta hurry up and get back out there. - No, no, no. I don't want it like this.
那你想要什麽?
Then what you want?
要不要回我家?
How about we go back to my place?
那裡有床、有酒...
There's a bed, some drinks...
还有更多这种好货
and more of this.
天啊
Oh shit.
你想要更多,对吧?
You want more, don't you?
讲这麽多,你还没提到价钱
You sayin' everything, but you sayin' nothin' about no money.
你想开价多少?
How much do you want?
你觉得这东西值多少?
How much you think it's worth?
很讚
It's nice.
给我三千
Give me three grand.
我给你一千五
I'll give you 1,500.
该死
Shit.
好吧,我接受
Okay. I'll take that.
我知道开三百你都会愿意
Mmm, I know you'll take 300.
三百?
Three hundred?
你别妄想了
That ain't finna happen. - Mm-hmm.
你打算在哪裡做?
So where you tryna do this?
在你家?
At your house? - Mm-hmm.
用我的手♥机♥输入你的号♥码 我再传讯告诉你地点
Put your number in my phone, I'll text it to you.
好
Okay.
一定会很好玩
It's gonna be fun.
你最好做好准备
And you better be ready.
我会的
Oh, I will be.
你几点下班?
So what time you get off?
我要凌晨2点才能离开这裡
I don't leave here till 2 a.m.
很好
Okay, great.
好吧
Aight.
这个溷蛋想在 这间该死的厕所裡把我压着操
This motherfucker tried to bend me over in the goddamn bathroom.
搞屁啊?
What the fuck?
去他的
Fuck this boy.
我刚刚在等人来接替我的位置
I was just waiting for my replacement.
他找不到人
He couldn't find anyone.
谁?朱尔斯吗?
剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表