剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
前情提要
这是桩高风险生意 安德森先生
It's a high-stakes business, Mr. Anderson.
体育部的未来决定于我们在此的
The future of ASM depends on what kind of moves
每一步行动
you make here at home.
我有个不同的设想
I have a different vision,
有关于拉斯维加斯
and that involves Las Vegas.
我追着这个狗♥日♥的♥小韦恩大概几十年
I've been after this Wayne Jr. For, like, decades.
我们又有什么好处
What's in it for us?
安德森会还清我们欠里基和维农的钱
Well, Anderson's gonna pay off our debt to Ricky and Vernon.
那你最好搞定韦恩这家伙
Oh, well, you better close this Wayne guy.
但也有点直接吧
It's a little "In your face."
"飞"力十足
没错 直接给你20万
Yeah, two hundred grand in your face!
我们要向本地体育记者举办一场新闻发布会
We're holding a press conference for local sports writers.
我想让你来主持
I want you to take it.
为什么是你来发言
Why are we talking to you?
我以前总和老爸一起看你的比赛
I used to watch your games with my old man.
我是你的铁杆粉丝
I'm a big fan.
除了资本与意见你还能贡献什么
What can you bring to the table other than capital and opinions?
你觉得把一支NFL球队带去拉斯维加斯如何
How would you feel about bringing a team to Las Vegas?
我喜欢这主意
I love that idea!
球手
第三季 第二集
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
太棒了
Yes, sir.
太棒了 你带我来这 我真是感激不尽
Yes, sir. I can't thank y'all enough for this shit.
终于能有几天不用面对我的桃色危机了
Need to slip my female problems for a few days.
一次休假可以创造奇迹
A getaway will do wonders.
没有哪里比罪恶之城更适合逃离了
And nothing says escape like Sin City.
我可不想跟"罪恶"沾边
Ain't gonna be no sinning for me.
-太冒险了 -这还用说
- Too risky. - Tell me about it.
我搞大过手下好几个舞♥女♥的肚子
I've knocked up my share of showgirls.
我敢肯定斯宾塞也曾经
I'm sure even Spence has snapped one
也搞大过一两个啦啦队长吧
past the goalie with a cheerleader or two.
这种事情谁都会遇上
Well, you know, it happens to the best of us, boys.
我们还是要去看表演
Well, we still need to see a show,
我听说布兰妮的演出一票难求
and I hear that Britney Spears is a hot ticket.
我只要去享受一次顶级水疗
All I'm hitting is a first-class spa treatment,
然后再吃一顿国王级大餐
followed by a meal fit for a king.
我帮你订百福 城里最好的亚洲餐厅
I'll get you into Momofuku. Best Asian in town.
-百什么 -等我先去掷几把骰子
- Momo-what? - Not before I hit that craps table, man.
老子手气向来爆棚
'Cause you know I'm sick on those dice.
我掏钱你就休想
Not with my money, you not.
-等等 -我要去趟办公室
- Hold up. - I gotta get to the office.
我们在谈特拉维斯·斯科特的驻演合同
We're negotiating Travis Scott's residency deal.
特拉维斯是我兄弟 请代我和他来个Dab舞
Travis is my boy. Make sure you give him a dab for me.
-那是什么 -没什么
- What's that? - Never mind.
这是莎拉 她会带你去你的套房♥
This is Sara. She'll get you to your suite.
祝你和梅格市长的会面好运
And good luck with the Mayor Meg meeting.
谢谢你帮我安排 稍后再联♥系♥
Thank you for setting that up. I'll call you later.
老天 你不带我去 我真是恨死你了
Oh, God, do I hate your fucking guts for not bringing me.
这是商务旅行
Hey, listen, it's a business trip.
不是单身派对
It's not a bachelor party.
是 你就这样骗自己吧 兄弟
Yeah, right, keep telling yourself that one, pal.
你有没有告诉安德森 上帝开口
Did you tell Anderson yet that God spoke
指引你把一支橄榄球队带去莫哈韦沙漠
and told you to Moses a football franchise to the Mojave?
他还在为黑斯廷斯拒了他的合伙提议难受呢
His ass is still raw over Hastings killing his casino idea.
现在很沮丧
He's still down, though.
别把这搞成五天的把妹联欢了 好吗
Just don't turn this into a five-day fuckfest, okay?
我们现在还有一大堆烂事要处理呢
We got a lot of shit popping off right now.
你不在让事情更难办了
And not having you here isn't gonna make it easy.
乔 我对你信心十足
Joe, I have all the confidence in the world in you.
是啊 是维吉妮亚
Yeah. Oh, that's Virginia.
你赶紧滚吧
Go fuck yourself!
我马上就上来了 有事吗
Hey, I'll be up in a minute. What's going on?
博斯曼来电♥话♥了
Bossman is on the line
整个上午都在给斯宾塞留言
and been getting Spencer's voicemail all morning.
他说有急事
Says it's an emergency.
-行 把他接过来 -好的
- Yeah, put him through. - Got it.
斯特拉斯莫吗
Strasmore?
不 我是他的合伙人乔·库特尔
No, it's his partner, Joe Krutel.
我们最爱的达拉斯牛仔队老板上午心情如何
How's our favorite Dallas Cowboys executive this fine morning?
你看到维农·利特菲尔德
Have you seen Vernon Littlefield's
最近在Ins上的着装选择了吗
recent wardrobe choices on Instagram?
没有 怎么 他又拿条纹搭格子了吗
No. What, is he mixing stripes and plaids again?
你很明显没有搞清楚状况
You clearly don't grasp the gravity of the situation.
我建议你立刻跟那个年轻人谈一谈
I suggest you talk to that young man. Immediately.
我♥操♥
Oh, motherfucker!
-维吉妮亚 -怎么了
- Virginia! - Yes?
赶紧帮我接通维农和雷吉
Get Vernon and Reggie on the phone for me right now, please.
萨瑟想给他的船估个价
Sizzle wants an appraisal on his boat.
还有基桑·蒂格...
And Kisan Teague has serious issues with what's going on--
看在上帝的份上 维吉妮亚
For the love of all that's holy, Virginia,
赶紧帮我接通维农和雷吉
get Vernon and Reggie on the phone right now.
-乔 基桑... -有问题 我知道
- Joe, Kisan is-- - Has issues. I know.
全世界都他妈知道基桑·蒂格有他妈的问题
The whole fucking world knows that Kisan Teague has fucking issues.
但是现在 基桑·蒂格可以来亲我的白屁♥股♥
But right now, Kisan Teague can Kisan my pasty white ass.
你好啊 "鸡桑"
Hey, Kee-san! How are you?
我正准备给你打电♥话♥呢
I was just about to call you.
没事吧
Everything cool?
不好 是"基桑"
Nah. It's Kah-san.
-我念的什么 -我需要一位新的经纪人
- What did I say? - And I need a new fucking agent.
好 没问题
Oh, yeah, easy.
是 但你可以先把裤子脱了
Yeah, but first, you can start by dropping them draws, though,
这样我兄弟克里夫就可以亲你的白屁♥股♥了
so my boy Cliff can kiss on that "Pasty white ass."
不是 我刚才...
No, when I--
来真的吗 克里夫
It's getting a little real, Cliff.
眨眨眼呗
Blink.
他妈的经纪人呢 乔
The fucking agent, Joe!
-他妈的什么情况 -给杰森打个电♥话♥
- Come on, man, what the fuck? - Get Jason on the phone, please?
天呐 她是新来的...
God! I mean, she's new--
业务还不太熟练
She's not working out.
我很抱歉 卡特先生
I'm so sorry, Mr. Carter,
库斯托套房♥已经被预订了
the Cousteau Suite is booked,
但是总统套房♥要更好一些
but the Presidential Suite is even nicer.
先生 它里面有没有装满了虹光鱼的大鱼缸
Sir, does it have a giant aquarium with iridescent fish?
任何拿到1100次接球...
Any man with 1,100 catches...
以及金夹克的人都应该得到他的鱼
and a gold jacket deserves his fish.
是1101次 斯宾塞 很高兴见到你
1,101, Spence. It's good to see you, man.
-我也很高兴见到你 兄弟 -好久不见
- It's good to see you, too, brother. - Man, it's been a minute.
-是的 -确实好久不见了
- Yeah, man. - It has been a minute.
别发傻 大个子
Don't melt down, big guy.
-这位我也... -好久不见了
- I haven't seen this one in-- - It's been quite some time.
是这样 韦恩把你安排在了库斯托套房♥
Actually, Wayne put you in the Cousteau Suite,
不如我们换一下房♥间吧
so why don't we just swap rooms?
-有什么问题吗 -你不介意吧
- High-class problems? - You don't mind, do you?
当然 我一点也不介意
No, I don't mind at all.
反正我看起来也比你更像总统
I look more presidential than you, anyway.
如今你说出来可没人信
Well, that ain't saying much these days.
-我晚些时候再找你 -好的
- I'll catch up with you later. - Let's do it.
好的 克里斯
All right, Cris.
很高兴看到你还在为了他人的利益
It's nice to see you're still making huge sacrifices
而让自己做出重大牺牲
for the comfort and well-being of others.
我在迈阿密已经见过太多海洋生物了
I have enough marine life down in Miami.
是的 迈阿密怎么样
Yeah, how is Miami?
非常迷人
Sexy.
迈阿密太漂亮了
Miami is just beautiful.
-你知道的 那里... -是的
- You know how it is. It's-- - Yeah.
所以你还在这工作 是吗
Wow, so, here. You still work here, huh?
对 我还...在
Yes. Yep, I-- I do.
你还有事要忙 去吧
Yeah, you got a lot of stuff to do. Go.
去忙吧 我们找时间再聚
Go work, and maybe we'll catch up later.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表