剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
given your situation?
-我的情况 -对
- My situation? - Yeah.
难道没你的份吗 混♥蛋♥
Don't you mean our situation, asshole?
别这么激动 好吗
Hey, no need to get excited, all right?
我就想知道 你到底有没有
I just wanna know, are you or aren't you?
所以 你来这并不是因为真的
So, you aren't here because you actually care
关心我或者你的孩子
about me or your unborn child.
你丫只关心你自己
You only give a damn about yourself.
-那就是有了 -没有 废物
- So that's a yes. - That's a no, loser.
你不用再疑神疑鬼了
So you can stop your recon mission.
你松了口气是吗
Oh, you think you're relieved.
我也是
Well, I'm relieved, too,
因为我可不希望我孩子的爹像你这样
because you're not exactly my top choice of baby daddy.
还能有谁比我好
Oh? Who'd top me?
让我想想
Oh, let's see. There's, uh--
比如帮我遛狗的吉米
there's Jimmy who walks my dogs.
比如卖♥♥我杂货的罗杰
There's Roger who bags my groceries.
要是TTD不再飞叶子 我找他都行
Hell, I'd take TTD if he'd stop blazing.
骗人
You're lying.
我从不骗人
I never lie.
对不起 好吗
Look, I'm sorry, all right?
我知道我的话有点混♥蛋♥了
I know I came off like an asshole.
事实是 我真的在乎
Truth is I do care.
如果你怀了我孩子 我也会关心你的
And I would care if you were carrying my baby.
你发誓吗
You swear?
我发誓
I swear.
好吧
Okay.
那我也收回我说的话
I take back what I said, too, then.
好
Good.
你看起来不错
You look good.
你也是
You look good.
一切看起来都很好 斯宾塞
Everything looks great, Spencer.
你的行动怎么样
How's the mobility?
很好 或许我还会复出呢
I feel great. I might suit back up again.
痛感呢
Pain?
10分里有2分吧
Uh, 2 out of 10.
跟在维京人的时候差不多
Cut way back on the Vikes.
-这是好消息 -是的
- Great news. - Yeah.
还有 谢谢你劝我做了手术
Yeah, and, hey, thanks for making me go bionic.
不客气
My pleasure.
你还在担心什么事吗
Anything else bothering you?
说来有点微妙
Well, um, it's kind of delicate.
不是你的领域
Not your field.
你之前也没少开过口啊
Never stopped you before.
直说吧
Lay it on me.
我看能不能帮上忙
We'll see what I can do.
好吧
All right.
是...
It's the, um--
是我两腿之间的地方
it's the area between my hips.
我懂了
I see.
勃起障碍吗 还是尿失禁
Erectile dysfunction? Urinary incontinence?
才不是 拜托 医生
God, no. Come on, Doc. Hey.
是生育方面的
It's, um, fertility.
你是想让谁怀孕吗
Are you trying to get someone pregnant?
不 想都没想过
Nope, not even in a conversation.
那有什么问题
Then what's the issue?
我从来没让谁怀过
I never have.
也没有差一点的吗
No close calls?
没有 这么多年
Nope. I mean, all these years,
我都以为是自己时间抓得准 但是...
I thought I was a master at precision timing, but, um,
看起来可能不是那样
it seems like that might not be the case, and, uh,
让我有点怀疑了
it's got me thinking.
怀疑什么
About?
我的生育能力
Fatherhood.
或许现在我还没准备好 但是...
I mean, I might not be ready for it now, but...
等有天我可能会想播下种子
one day down the line, I might want to plant a seed.
就像任何好农夫会告诉你的
And-- and as any good farmer will tell you,
如果你播了种 却没东西长出来
you plant a seed and nothing grows,
那就真♥他♥妈♥的扫兴了
it's just a real fucking bummer.
我完全理解
Completely understood.
你很走运
You're in luck.
走廊另一头就有一位助孕医生
There's a fertility doctor just down the hall.
德斯特医生是城里的顶尖医生
Dr. Dester's one of the finest around.
我看看能不能帮你排上队
Let me see if I can get you in there.
现在吗
Right now?
好吧 我就像你对新人那样
Okay, I'll just-- I'll just tell it to you
也跟你有话直说了
like you would tell it to a rookie.
好吗 直来直去
All right? Set it straight.
是该缩减的时候了
It's time to downsize.
缩减什么
Downsize what?
比如说 房♥子
House, for one.
-我有三栋房♥子 -没错
- I got three houses. - There you go. Exactly.
你有三栋房♥子
You got three houses.
我知道你还能再打10年
Now, I know that you can play for 10 more years.
-20年 -我毫不怀疑
- 20. - I have zero doubts about that.
但总有会结束的时候 对吧
But at some point, it's gonna end, right?
你有三栋房♥子 出手两栋就好
You got three houses. Just dump two of them.
迈阿密和斯科茨代尔的房♥子我都不卖♥♥
I'm not dumping my Miami or my Scottsdale house.
为什么 这两个都在亚♥热♥带
Why? They're both warm weather places.
对 但一个潮湿 一个干燥
Yeah, but one's wet and one's dry.
我需要那东西 就像是桑拿
I need that shit. It's like a steam and sauna.
能去除我的老皮 保持弹性
To exfoliate my skin. Keep the elasticity.
-秘诀在这吗 -没错
- That's the trick? - That's the trick.
好吧 那巴尔的摩的房♥子呢
Uh, okay, what about the Baltimore house, then?
我才不会卖♥♥那里 伙计
I ain't dumping my Baltimore house, man.
那城市待我不薄
That city been good to me.
对 要忠于社区
Yeah, stay loyal to the community.
-没错 -你是个成年人
- Exactly. - You're an adult.
需要做出成年人的艰难决定
You need to make tough adult choices now.
所以 你得决定
So, you need to decide
你是想现在手握一堆房♥子
whether you want a lot of space now
还是少要点房♥子 但住很久很久
or a little bit less space, but for a lot longer.
请进[法]
Entrez.
查尔斯爵士
Ah, Sir Charles.
听说你等着见我一天了
Heard you been waiting to see me all day.
有事吗
What's on your mind?
我今早碰到了杰克·摩尔
So, I ran into Jack Moore this morning.
他怎么样
How was he?
他被解雇了
He was fired.
是的 查尔斯
Yes, he was, Charles.
我们在作出变动
We're making moves.
像人们说的 朝着新方向[法]迈进
Heading in a nouvelle direction, as they say.
你有什么事想告诉我吗
Anything I need to know about?
我在自学法语
I'm teaching myself French.
你知道在法语和英语里 "不"都是"no"吗
You know that "No" Means the same in French and English?
"direction"也一样
Same as the word direction.
我知道"Oui"是"好"的意思
I know that "Oui" Means "Yes."
有个姑娘对我这么说过
Had a girl say it to me once.
答案是不 查尔斯
The answer is no, Charles.
我没什么事要告诉你
There's nothing you need to know.
除了我们要比上赛季做得更好以外
Other than we need to do a better job than we did last season.
如果做不到 我们或许也会被解雇
If we don't, we may be out of jobs ourselves.
是 人们都在议论呢
Yeah, people are talking.
我们要怎么跟大家说
I mean, what are we telling them?
好问题
Good question.
这是张发言重点
Here's a list of talking points.
我们要向本地体育记者和媒体
We're holding a press conference for
举办一场新闻发布会
local sports writers and media.
我想让你来主持
I want you to take it.
主持
Take it?
就像是...对媒体发言吗
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表