剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
想想这讽刺吧
Think of the irony.
我的确喜欢讽刺
I do enjoy irony.
那你们这两个傻蛋是干什么的
So, how do you mooks fit into all this?
-我们是苦力 -对
- We're the muscle. - Yeah.
我喜欢家庭
I love family,
但你们俩要是搞不定这提案
but if you two don't nail this presentation,
那这些都不会实现
then none of this is gonna happen.
而且我们在拉斯维加斯可没地皮
And we don't have land in Las Vegas,
但对手就不一样了
but our competition does.
我们不需要有
We don't need land in Las Vegas.
德克斯特 晚上愉快
Yo, Dex, uh, have a great night.
一直都是
Always do.
我也听说是
Yeah, that's what I heard,
维农跟我说你有个麻烦
and Vern told me you got a problem.
你跟他说了吗
Yo, you told him?
怪我 兄弟
Man, my bad, bro.
不过雷吉他很会解决问题的
But Reg, he a good fixer.
没什么要解决的
Ain't nothing to fix.
录像肯定会传出去 到时候什么屁事都来了
Tape gonna leak and all hell gonna break loose.
能给我看看吗
Can I see it?
我说录像
Nigga, the video.
给他看看吧 德克斯特
Let him see, Dex.
他能帮上忙的
He can help.
宝贝 我在录像
Hey, babe, I'm recording.
真的假的 好吧 等等
You are? Oh, wait, okay.
过来 道格
Come over here, Doug.
妈的 我♥干♥嘛又要当道格
Man, why I gotta be Doug again?
道格·威廉姆斯 原华盛顿红皮队四分卫
因为我一直都想跟他做
'Cause I've always wanted to do him.
但我在牛仔队 宝贝 这是不敬
But I'm a Cowboy, baby. This is blasphemy.
-别破坏角色 -我当别人不行吗
- Don't break character. - Why can't I be someone else?
我模仿奥巴马很像的
My Obama impression's pretty tight.
宝贝 你看起来好性感
Baby, you look so sexy.
别害羞 把相机给我
Don't be shy. Give me the camera.
这都是为了你
It's all for you.
我可一直都想睡第一个赢得超级碗的
I've always wanted to do the first black quarterback
黑人四分卫
to win the Super Bowl.
亲爱的 你真乖
Oh, baby, you've earned it.
去你们的吧
Man, go fuck yourselves.
兄弟 妈的
Yo, man, yo-- oh, shit.
听着 你怕都不用怕
Listen, man, don't even sweat this.
这个很好玩的 不色情
Man, that shit funny. It ain't nasty.
我有两个词告诉你 金·卡戴珊
I got two words for you-- Kimberly Kardashian.
丫传出跟雷杰的性♥爱♥录像之前什么都不是
Never even fucking existed before she smashed Ray J on tape.
她现在有了什么 卡戴珊帝国
Bitch got a what, empire,
私人飞机 有的钱比上帝还多
a private jet, and more money than God.
还嫁给了当自己是上帝的坎耶
And married to Kanye, who think he God.
她的确喜欢看《与卡戴珊同行》
"Keeping Up" Is her favorite show.
所以就算这录像不小心传出来了
So if the tape just so happens to leak,
我们也搞得定
then we got this.
我猜是吧 兄弟
I guess, man.
没想到
My word.
里基·杰瑞特
Ricky Jerret.
我算知道她怎么这么漂亮了
Now I see where she gets her looks from.
这是给你的 妈
This one's for you, Ma.
可是很久没有男人给我送过花了
Well, it's been a long time since a man has bought me flowers.
我可不信
Yeah, I don't believe that.
安柏在家吗 我能见她吗
Is Amber home? Can I speak to her?
当然 亲爱的
Oh, yeah, sweetie.
安柏 有人找
Amber! Company!
我给你带了花
Brought these for you.
给我吧
I'll take those, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看
Look,
最近...我遇到了很多疯狂的事
a lot of-- a lot of crazy stuff been going on.
你都不知道
Stuff you don't know about.
其实我也不知道
Hell, I didn't even know about,
但这逼得我仔细想了我的重点
but it forced me to drill down on my priorities.
我的重点是你 和我们的孩子
My priorities are you and our child.
我知道我不配 但是...
I know I ain't earned it, but--
你能再给我一次机会吗 安柏
can you give me another chance, Amber?
求你了
Please?
如果你还不吻他 我就吻了
If you don't kiss him now, girl, I will.
这感觉像是你同意了
That feels like a yes.
当然同意
Of course it's a yes.
-没错 -但说清楚
- Oh, yes. - Just so we're clear,
我现在可是失业状态
you're dealing with a brother without a job.
我们不需要橄榄球
We don't need football.
我们有彼此
We got each other.
还有我
And me.
既然大家都在了
Well, since we got we--
能帮我拍个录像吗 妈
Record me, Mom?
只要你不再喊我"妈"就行
Ha, as long as you don't call me "Mom" Again.
该喊外婆了
It's Grandma now.
-她喜欢这名字 -我知道
- She liked that one. - I know--
好 开始吧 来了
All right, here we go, here we go, here we go.
大家好
What up, y'all?
比尔教练 汤姆 我的外接手大家庭
Coach Bill, Tommy Tom, my receiving crew,
我的爱国者队友和在我起伏的生涯中
my Pats teammates, and all my fans out there
喜欢我与支持我的球迷们
who loved and supported me through my roller coaster of a career,
我现在有了新工作
I found a new career now.
虽然报酬不多 但福利可特别棒
It don't pay as much, but the perks are amazing.
所以言归正传
So, without further ado,
我是时候挂起我的球鞋和护具
it's time, it's time to hang up my cleats and my pads
-开始为人父的新生了 -什么
- and start my new life as a father. - What the fuck?
上帝保佑你们
God bless you all.
上帝保佑美国
God bless America.
您知道理查德·谢尔曼在第五轮才被选中吗
You know Richard Sherman came out in the fifth round?
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah, yeah.
我认为要是找到合适的二线防守球员
I figure we get the right back end playing behind that D-line,
那高夫只需要让我们
pfft, Goff only needs to get us
一场得17分 球队就能进季后赛
about 17 points a game to make the playoffs.
这些都在你准备的资料里吗
And that's all in the, uh-- the binder you prepared?
是 先生 就在这里
Oh, yes, sir. Yes, sir. Right there.
这里 先生
Right there. Yes, sir.
你需要这么厚的资料
So, you need all this
才知道我们的防守二线是屎吗
to tell us that our secondary is shit?
里面也有其他内容的
There's other stuff in there, too.
比如我对球队文化建设的理解
Like my philosophy on culture building.
你显然很聪明
Look, you're obviously very bright,
杰森也替你说了很多好话
and Jason says a lot of great things about you.
但就组织而言 我们需要更多稳定性
But organizationally, we need more stability,
我的直觉告诉我
and, um, my gut's saying that
我们的前进方向未必相同
we're probably gonna go in a different direction.
好吧 谢谢您
All right. Thank you.
谢谢你能来 祝你好运
Thanks for coming in. Good luck to you, okay?
知道吗 那资料根本就不是我的
You know what? That book ain't even mine anyway.
但如果我有 那它会说
But if I had one, it would say that
球队的管理层和我们
the front office is as much of a team
放在场上的球员一样重要
as the one that we put out on the field.
对我来说
Now, for me,
我想要教练 球探和球员
I want coaches, scouts, and players,
都是团结的队友
all that are good teammates.
在这联盟里赢球
Now, you don't win in this league
靠的不是有最壮最快的球员或最高的工资
by having the biggest or fastest athletes or the highest payroll.
一个人的信念和对比赛的热情是没办法
You can't time, measure, or put a price on what's in a man's heart
衡量或者定价的
or his passion for the game.
不不不
No! No, no, no.
信念是我作为一个球员和一个球探
Heart is the reason that I was able to succeed in this league
在联盟里成功的原因
as a player and then a scout.
信念也是我知道我会成功
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表