剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
联盟更情愿这交易是魔鬼在推动
The league would rather have the face of the devil
而不是你
on this deal than you.
《球手》前情提要
我也希望里基·杰瑞特一切都好
I sure hope everything's all right with Ricky Jerret.
-里基很好 -我听到的可不是这样
- Ricky's good. - That's not what I heard.
听起来你似乎想打击我啊
It sounds like you're trying to discourage me.
不如你回去做你的正经工作呢
Why don't you get back to doing your job.
管理球员的财务
Managing players' finances.
不 我受够西费特了 我忍♥无可忍♥了
Nah, I'm done with Siefert. I've had it with him.
我要告诉杰森帮我找新东家
I'm telling Jason to put me on the market.
所以我会出资 但我也要负责
So, I'm paying for this thing. But, I will take control.
我情愿这桩生意黄了 也不要对那狗逼低声下气
I'd rather blow up this whole deal than ever kiss that ring!
恭喜你浪费了一个好机会
Way to waste a great opportunity.
我要卖♥♥掉我所有的东西
I am going to sell everything I own
全投到这笔交易里去
and I'm gonna go all in.
你要卖♥♥了公♥司♥吗
You're gonna sell the company?
操
Shit.
知道吗 我还是没搞懂
You know what? I still don't get it, man.
-我也是 -这很简单 兄弟们
- Me either. - All right, it's real easy, guys.
养老金是每年付给一个人的定额费用
So annuity is a fixed sum of money paid to someone every year,
通常直到人们去世
usually for the rest of their life.
像有人会写进遗嘱里的东西吗
Like somebody would leave in a will?
没错 兄弟
Exactly, brother.
假设维农 你死后留给我10万美金
So let's say, Vernon, you die and you leave me 100K.
-假设我拒绝 -但假设你这样做了
- Let's say I don't. - But let's say you do.
让我来说明白点
Let me shed some more light.
养老金是一种由金融机构出♥售♥的
An annuity is a contractual financial product
契约性金融产品
sold by financial institutions
目的是接受并增长一个人的资金
that's designed to accept and grow funds from an individual
然后 基于年金化
and then, upon annuitization,
在未来某个时间点向那个人
pay out a stream of payments to the individual
返还现金流
at a later point in time.
埃迪·乔治 说得真好
Hey, Eddie George, amazing!
我知道
I know.
你鼓舞了我 斯宾塞
I was inspired by you, Spencer.
如果你能做到 我也可以
I figured if you can do it, I can, too.
-我走了 -好
- I'm out. - All right.
-我们去吃早餐吧 -同意
- Let's get some breakfast, y'all. - I'm in.
走吧
Let's, please.
吃点奶酪和饼干...
Some cheese and biscuits...
那是什么
Yo, what's that?
兄弟们 我们他妈的在哪
Guys, where the fuck are we?
兄弟们
Guys.
-你还好吗 亲爱的 -再好不过
- You okay, boo boo? - Never better.
他们都在会议室了
They're already in the conference room.
他来了
There he is.
斯宾塞 见过阿丽尔和安迪
Spencer, say hi to Arielle and Andi.
你们好 阿丽尔 安迪
Hello, Arielle, Andi.
她们来自IMG的收♥购♥团队
They're from the acquisitions team at IMG.
欢迎 女士们 很高兴认识你们
Welcome, ladies. It's good to meet you.
我们也很高兴终于能认识你
It's nice to finally meet you, too.
抱歉我迟到了 车子出了点小问题
Sorry I'm late. I had a little car trouble.
是啊
A little car trouble.
你们体育部的成就非常引人瞩目 斯宾塞
The work you've done here at ASM is very impressive, Spencer.
谢谢 我们有支很棒的团队
Thank you. We've got a great team.
IMG最重视的就是团队合作
We're all about teamwork at IMG.
事实上 我们想请你们前往公♥司♥
In fact, we'd love to have you to the campus
好亲身体验一下
so you can see firsthand.
非常感谢你们对我司如此感兴趣
Thank you so much for showing such great interest in our company.
不客气
Well, you're welcome.
当然 我们必须做尽职调查
We have to do due diligence, of course,
但像我说的 目前一切都令人赞叹
but like I said, everything we've seen so far is impressive.
不过我们的确对体育部的估值有些疑问
We do have some questions regarding ASM's valuation, though.
我能跟他们俩借一步说话吗
You know what? Can I just borrow these guys for a second?
很快 出来吧
Real quick, outside?
走
Come on.
你搞什么
What the fuck?!
听着 在我们和IMG谈妥之前
Listen, before we go down that road where we're okay with IMG,
我想告诉你 我完全有能力
I just want you to know I'm perfectly capable
兼顾赌城和体育部
of running Vegas and ASM.
你连领带都记不得要系
You can't even remember to wear a tie.
又怎么能管理两家公♥司♥
How you gonna run two companies?
我昨晚吃了安必恩 睡得很糟
I took an Ambien last night. I had a bad night's sleep.
所以才没有系领带
That's why I couldn't wear a fucking tie.
谁他妈在意领带 你也没系啊
Who gives a fuck about the tie? You're not wearing a tie.
这一点我同意斯宾塞
I agree with Spencer here, okay?
我也吃过安必恩 那玩意儿能搞死你
I used to take that shit. That'll fuck you up.
真的搞死你
That stuff royally fucks you up.
乔
Joe?
-闭嘴 -好
- Shut up. - Okay, okay, okay.
斯宾塞 我知道如果你能
Look, Spencer, I understand it would be great
兼顾体育部和赌城会很棒
to have both ASM and Vegas in your portfolio,
-但这根本不实际 -去他妈的实际
- but it's just not practical. - Fuck practical!
我从没同意过卖♥♥公♥司♥ 布雷特
I never agreed to sell, Bret.
你不需要同意 我为我们俩做了决定
You didn't have to. I decided for the both of us.
布雷特 这公♥司♥最多能卖♥♥1500万
Bret, the company's worth $15 million at best
你却要筹20亿
against a $2 billion raise.
-拜托 -这样离目标就近了1500万
- Come on. - That's 15 million closer to the goal.
再说 这是显示诚意的举动
And, by the way, it's a show of faith,
就像我卖♥♥了我的游艇
like me selling my yacht.
现在 你到底要不要跟我和乔站一边
Now, look, are you or are you not with Joe and me on this?
我同意安德森先生
I agree with Mr. Anderson.
那里基怎么办
So, what does that mean for Ricky?
维农怎么办
What does that mean for Vernon?
我们就直接把他们交给IMG吗
Huh? That we just hand them over to IMG?
-不 -放弃他们吗
- No, no, no, no, no. - Give them up?
我们还清他们的钱 然后把他们交给IMG
We pay them back and then we hand them over to IMG.
-整个交易就是如此 -去他妈的IMG
- That's what this whole deal's about. - Fuck fucking IMG!
拜托
Come on!
他们就像鲸鱼那样张着大嘴
They just swim along with their mouths open like fucking whales
吞掉沿路的所有东西
just eating everything in their path.
比如我们这种浮游生物
Like plankton. We're fucking plankton.
体育部就是浮游生物
ASM is plankton.
那也是非常绿[值钱]的浮游生物
We're very, very green plankton.
我们去把这事搞定
Now let's do this.
走吧
Come on.
好吧
Fine.
里基·杰瑞特似乎总为自己带来麻烦
Ricky Jerret can't seem to get out of his own way.
有录像记录了他在邻居家发生的一场争执
Footage has surfaced of an altercation at a neighbor's house
其中 杰瑞特似乎在攻击一名青少年
in which Jerret appears to assault a teenage boy.
我说的攻击
And by assault,
是他朝这孩子脸上打了一拳
I mean he punched the kid in the face.
宝贝 里基叔叔脑子里
Baby, what in the world could possibly be going on
到底在想些什么
in Uncle Ricky's head?
...我会索赔100万
...I'd make a million bucks.
爱国者队这位喜怒无常的外接手或面临窘境
Things could get ugly for the Patriots' mercurial wide receiver
他目前还未与球队达成续约
who has yet to sign his new deal with New England.
-你好 -大查 你在干嘛
- Hello? - Big C, what's happening?
在看《体育中心》的里基新闻
Watching Ricky on "SportsCenter."
眼见比耳闻要糟糕多了
So much worse seeing it than hearing about it.
这话跟雷·莱斯说去吧
Yeah, talk to Ray Rice about that.
巴尔的摩乌鸦队前球员 因家暴录像被无限期停赛
-你家人怎么样 -我的宝贝女儿很好
- How's the fam? - My baby girl is perfect.
茱莉也很好 怎么了
Julie's good. What's up?
关于你发的那封邮件
About that email that you sent out,
你跟闪电队见个面
how'd you like to go on a meeting
面试一下球队经理职位怎么样
for the GM position with the Chargers?
-真的吗 -当然 我已经替你美言过了
- You serious? - Yeah, man, I already talked you up.
他们很欣赏你帮海豚队签到萨顿
They were very impressed with your Sutton signing down in Miami,
所以我说服他们首先考虑你
so I convinced them to move your résumé up to the top of the pile.
我不知道该说什么了
I mean, I don't know what to say.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表