剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
No, baby, you can't fucking do that.
你让我出这拼图需要的最后一份力
You asked me to deliver the last piece of this puzzle.
这就是了 我的那份力
Well, here it is, signed, sealed, and delivered.
但这不代表要卖♥♥了公♥司♥啊
But that doesn't mean sell the company.
够了 我有个好主意
Fuck it. I got a good idea.
不如我们请这些群狗♥日♥的♥富二代们一轮酒
Why don't we buy these entitled trust-fund fucks a round
出一口恶气
just out of spite?
-这是个馊主意 -天啊
- That's a terrible fucking idea. - Oh, my God.
-馊主意 -大家听好了
- This is a bad idea. - All right, hey, everybody!
-布雷特 -不如我们安德森理财体育部
- Bret! - How about a round of drinks on us,
请大家喝轮酒怎么样
Anderson Sports Management?
-好 -还有斯宾塞·斯特拉斯莫
- Yeah! - And Spencer Strasmore!
-我他妈真恨纽约 -我也是
- I fucking hate New York. - So do I.
球手
第三季 第六集
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表