剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
我上次见到这么多白毛
Last time I saw this much white hair,
还是在看历史频道
I was watching the History channel.
听着 不如你别发牢骚了
Okay, well, listen, why don't you stop being a hater
去给自己找个花瓶妻吧
and go out here, find your, uh, trophy wife?
好吧
Okay.
你好
Hello.
恭喜 斯宾塞
Well, congratulations, Spencer.
你现在一马当先了
You're at the top of the heap.
还没有
Not yet.
坎迪丝 告诉我
So, Candace, tell me,
我得拿下这些混♥蛋♥里的哪个才行
which one of these assholes do I have to take out?
我不太懂你的意思
I'm not sure what you mean.
我的意思是 我有份很靠谱的合同
Well, what I mean is I had a very solid deal that, um,
大家也都同意了
everybody was on board with
直到你在最后一刻 带着一匹黑♥马♥杀进来
until you came in and endorsed a dark horse in the 11th hour.
他们拿出了完善的方案
They brought us a complete package,
邀请我们参与过程
invited us into the process,
展示出了联盟应得的尊重
showed the respect we deserve.
你还是觉得我那么多年前在电视上
You still think I took a shot at you on Glazer's show
说的那话是针对你的 是吗
all those years ago, don't you?
斯宾塞 你无视我的看法
Spencer, it is so sad
这么敷衍我真是很可悲
how you dismiss my opinions and brush me off.
坎迪丝 就算你是男人 我当时依然会那样
Candace, I would've done and said the same thing if you were a man.
我不是男人
Well, I'm not a man.
这对你来说就是最大的威胁了
And that's more threatening to you than anything.
但我相信我们要上过床
Though, I'm sure if we were fucking,
你还是会恩准我发表观点的
I'd be permitted a point of view.
你觉得我说上♥床♥就是我对你有意思吗
You think I'm coming on to you 'cause I mentioned us fucking.
没有 好吗
Hey, no, okay?
你整天面对橄榄球员
Just because you deal with football players
不代表我就能被你迷倒
doesn't mean that you have me pegged.
你的脸上可写着呢
It's written all over your face.
可恶 坎迪丝 你到底是什么毛病
God damn, Candace, what is your problem?
天啊 你好
I mean, jee-- hello.
-桌子给你们吧 -谢谢
- Table's yours. - Thank you.
拜托 我又不是在到处虐待女人
I mean, come on, I'm not running around, abusing women.
也没抓过谁的逼
I'm not grabbing anybody by the pussy.
我就生在橄榄球界
I was born in football,
它的文化就是这样
and-- and the culture is the culture.
有些人没受到影响 有些人受了
Some rise above it, some don't.
我觉得自己没受到 但我还是会犯错
I'd like to think that I have, but I still make mistakes.
你替联盟卖♥♥命也无助于这一点
You working for the league doesn't help matters.
坎迪丝
Candace,
如果我做过任何冒犯你的事
if I have done anything to offend you,
我向你道歉
I apologize.
好 我接受
Okay, I accept.
很好
Great!
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在你能告诉我 我们的对手是谁了吗
Now will you tell me who's in on the competing offer?
不行
No.
就像记仇的女人
Just like a woman.
斯宾塞 这桩交易远比你
Spencer, this deal is far bigger than you
或者你对女性的看法更大
or your views on the fairer sex.
环顾一圈这房♥间吧 斯宾塞
Take a look around this room, Spencer.
看看我们俩谁才是不合群的人
Now, which one of us is different from the others, hmm?
你只是不属于这里
You simply don't belong here.
你也是
And neither do you.
没错
You're right.
所以我们该联起手来
That's why we should merge the bids.
让那个新团队去承担大部分的财务责任
The new group assumes majority of the financial responsibility
而你们退居二线 但最后仍能获利
while yours takes a back seat, but still benefits in the end.
每个人都受益 你的老板安德森
Everyone profits, and your boss Anderson
也不需要牺牲体育部来达到目的
doesn't need to sacrifice ASM to get what he wants.
-他已经牺牲了 -还有余地回旋
- He already has. - Well, there's still time to pivot.
跟其他的投资人联手吧 斯宾塞
Join with the other investors, Spencer.
你不会赢的
You can't win.
他们不会让你赢
They won't let you.
贝利奇克想来 但被困在楠塔基特岛了
Belichick wanted to come, but he's stuck in Nantucket.
是啊 就算离开那
Yeah, well, he wouldn't leave
能签到J·J·瓦特他都不会走
'Sconset in the summer to sign J.J. Watt.
谢谢你能来
Appreciate you coming down.
我猜你是想亲自来看看
Guess you want a first look
确保我没胡言乱语
to make sure I ain't speaking in tongues
往墙上抹大便 对吗
and smearing feces on the wall, huh?
这种事布雷迪也没少干
Brady does it all the time.
那不会阻止我们让你上场的
That wouldn't keep us from putting you on the field.
我们想给你2年总额2000万的合同
We got a two-year deal, 20 million total,
每年1000万 1600万保障金
10 per year, 16 guaranteed.
你只要在这里签字就好
Just need you to sign here.
这是个重大时刻
It's a big moment.
好好享受吧
Soak it in.
好了 赶快签字吧 里基
Okay, just go ahead and sign, Rick.
-里基 -我有脑震荡
- Ricky? - I have a concussion.
没有 他躁郁症犯了在说胡话
No, he doesn't. That's the bipolar talking.
-快道歉 -已经好几个月了
- Take it back. - I've had it for months.
一位私人医生帮我确诊的
A private doctor diagnosed me,
说实话 我谁也没告诉 包括我的经纪人
and, honestly, I haven't told anybody, including my agent.
-抱歉 杰森 -你说真的吗
- Sorry, J. - Are you serious?
-所以你不是躁郁症吗 -也是躁郁症
- So, you're not bipolar? - No, I'm that, too.
但我在吃药了
But I'm taking the medication.
躁郁症加脑震荡 这我们还真没遇到过
So, bipolar with a concussion. That's uncharted territory.
谢谢你对我们这么坦诚
Look, I really appreciate you being up front with us.
去看队医对我有好处 对吧
Well, it'd be good for me to see the team doc, right?
我想接受妥善的治疗
I wanna get proper medical attention.
我不急着上场
I'm not trying to rush on the field.
当然 不如我先回避一下吧
Absolutely. Why don't I step outside?
我现在就联♥系♥队医
I'll make that phone call right now.
好
Sounds good.
你为什么不早点告诉我这事 里基
Why didn't you tell me this earlier, Ricky?
我害怕
I was afraid.
-现在我坦然接受了 -很好
- Now I'm at peace with it. - Good.
我只想回...
I just wanna get back on...
他是跑了吗
Is he taking off?
对
Yeah.
猜得没错
That'd be a good guess.
我得承认 梅尔 你没骗人
Hey, I gotta tell you something, Mel, you weren't shittin'.
这真是我吃过最棒的烧烤 兄弟
This is the best barbecue I've ever had, brother.
是吗 你确定你没忘记自己
Yeah? You sure you ain't been to some better place
去过南法什么更好吃的地方吗
off the South of France you might've forgot about?
我他妈像是去过法国的人吗
Do I look like I go to fucking France, huh?
这里一直都这么热闹吗
Is the place always jumping like this?
周五特色夜绝对是的
Hey, man, Friday night special-- a sure bet.
另一个时间就是突袭者比赛日了
The only other time is when the Raiders are playing.
这里会闹翻天
This place go crazy.
你觉得球队搬走 这里还能开下去吗
Do you think this place gonna survive the move?
迁队还没正式批准呢
Well, you know, I mean, the move's not official.
一切都有可能发生 对吗
You know, anything could happen, right?
-对 -我可拿我的血汗钱
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - I put my hard-earned money
押过很多次斯宾塞·斯特拉斯莫
on Spencer Strasmore many times...
-拜托 兄弟 -这兄弟也从没让我失望过
- Come on, brother. - ...and the man always came through for me.
我告诉你吧
Let me tell you something,
那是在橄榄球场上
that was on the football field, though.
生意场这东西可是另一回事
This corporate shit is a different beast.
另一回事 我可不知道
Different beast. I don't know.
但你知道吗 无意冒犯
But you know what? No offense, man,
但我希望你和你的合同
but, you know, I hope you and your deal
能败得越惨越好
fall flat on your ass.
这只球队哪里都不该去
I mean, the team shouldn't be going anywhere.
就算要走 那些有钱的混♥蛋♥
And if they do, those rich motherfuckers
也该自己掏腰包去干这事
should be paying for that shit themselves.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表