剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
与维农合作
And with Vernon,
我们就能展示它能如何用于疼痛与伤病
what we plan to do is show how it works for pain and injuries.
尤其是对那些寻求
Especially for the athletes
羟考酮与维柯丁替代品的运动员
who want an alternative to the Percs and Vikes.
你是说合法药物吗
You mean the legal medication?
我是说开过量的成瘾性药物
I mean the over-prescribed, addictive pills
让你头脑糊涂 呕吐不止的那些
that fuck up your head and turn your guts inside out, man.
一点不错 雷吉
That's exactly right, Reggie.
所以我们开♥发♥了一条
And that's why we've created a line
安全 无副作用的产品线
of safe, side effect-free products.
我想也是
I bet you did.
这个门厅里展示的是精油与软膏
Now, in the foyer here, we have these oils and balms.
都是低四氢酚 高二酚的
They're low-THC, high-CBD,
大♥麻♥二酚(CBD)具有镇痛作用
能让你头脑清楚 身体舒畅
so they'll leave you thinking straight but feeling great.
所以这些都"飞"不起来吗
So none of this gets you high?
按我们推荐的剂量就不会
Not at the dosage we recommend.
不过 法律的确允许我们
However, the law does allow us
种植少量用于晚期病症的全效品种
to harvest a few full-strength varieties for the terminally ill.
让患者死得稍微不那么痛苦
Make dying a little less shitty.
那在糖果点心类
That'll be the candies and chews.
很好吃的
Super yummy.
也就是"好东西"
AKA "The good shit."
别激动 老兄
Relax, man.
-操 -还不错吧
- Holy shit. - Pretty good, right?
这才是我说的
Now, this is what I'm talking about.
戴夫 我们能试吃一点吗
Dave, can we get a sample?
没人看的 行啊 请自便
Nobody's watching. Sure, help yourself.
我推荐酸苹果味的
I recommend the sour apple.
不 兄弟 工作时间
No, dude, I'm on the clock.
你要不是吃点 我们怎么知道你是自己人
Man, how we know you cool if you don't sample none of the goods?
难道我天生一张缉毒警的脸吗
Oh, because I'm a narc of all people?
操 行了吧
Oh, fuck, okay. Yeah!
-自己人 -好
- There, we're friends. - All right.
走吧 朋友们[西]
Vamonos, mis amigos.
-我们去谈正事 -好
- Let's go talk shop, yeah? - All right.
好的
Okay.
我他妈在干什么
The fuck am I doing?
这情报怎么样 厌女症先生
《格雷泽有问题》
我认为 随着对球员安全的关注加强
I think as we begin to take a closer look at player safety,
规则一定会出现改变
there will have to be some rule changes.
球员与球迷们都说你严格但公平
The players and fans say that you've been firm but fair,
但当你开始因为新的接触性犯规
but what happens when you start penalizing these guys
处罚球员时 会怎么样
for the new contact violations?
每个人都会拥有调整期
Well, there will be an adjustment period for everyone.
但这是为联盟的球员
But this is what is best for our players,
球迷 以及这项运动的未来着想
for the fans, and for the future of our game.
这项运动的未来吗
For the future of the game?
你不在的未来
The future of our game outside of you.
说真的 杰 这你可得挺我
Seriously, Jay, you gotta back me up on this, okay?
当我开启野兽模式时
When I am in beast-mode,
你根本不可能阻止我去扑倒
it is next to impossible to pull up on a QB
我憋了三节劲儿想干掉的四分卫
that I've been waiting three quarters to hit.
不容易 但不是不可能
Not easy, but not impossible.
斯宾塞 你得承认她真的很乐观
She's quite the optimist there, Spence. Gotta give her that.
对一个从没穿护肩头盔上场真打过的人来说
Quite the optimist who's never put on a pair of shoulder pads
相当乐观
or a helmet,
虽然我相信它们会很配你这身淡蓝西装的
though I'm sure they would go beautiful with your baby-blue suit.
真抱歉我没穿帽衫
Sorry I didn't wear a hoodie.
斯宾塞刚领到了本赛季的首罚
Spencer just got the first fine of the season.
干得漂亮 斯宾塞
Good job, Spence.
亲爱的 你做了什么
Boo-boo, what did you do?
维吉妮亚 那是五年前的事了
Virginia, that happened over five years ago.
在直播电视上
The statute of limitation
侮辱女性的法定时效可是终身
on insulting a woman on live TV is death.
要真有来世 还会延续的
It actually might chase you into the afterlife if it exists.
好吧 那就约坎迪丝去酒吧见一面
All right, fine, just set the drink meeting with Candace, okay?
好 而且我建议你叫她"布鲁尔小姐"
Will do. And I'd call her "Ms. Brewer" If I were you.
是 你说得有理
All right, good point.
听着 我现在要飞去见蒂姆·布朗了
Listen, I'm jumping on the jet now to see Tim Brown.
他刚打电♥话♥来取消了
He just called and cancelled.
操 他说了原因吗
What the fuck? Did he say why?
只说抱歉 突然有事
Just said sorry, something came up.
-就这样吗 -剩下的一周也没时间
- That's it? - Unavail for the rest of the week.
行 我会让他有时间的
All right, I'm gonna make his ass available.
我现在就去奥克兰
I'm heading up to Oakland now.
下周再见
I'll see you next week.
你好 我来找安柏·凯利
Hey, here for Amber Kelley.
好
Okay.
她很快就能出来了
She should be out shortly.
-很快吗 -对
- Shortly? - Yeah.
好 那我坐下等
Great, I'll sit here.
请便
Wherever you like.
伙计 这儿有人吗
Say, bro, somebody sitting here?
没有 你坐吧
All yours, man.
你也要有孩子了吗
You having a kid, too?
我只是来陪一位女性朋友的
Just here to support a lady friend.
她正在里面检查
She's in there finding out right now.
操 我也是 伙计
Shit, I feel you. Me, too, bro.
这寨卡病毒真疯狂啊 是吧
Man, you know what? This Zika virus is crazy, huh?
对 她检查里也有这个
Yeah, yeah, she's getting tested for that, too.
-得未雨绸缪啊 伙计 -没错
- Gotta take precautions, bro. - Yes, you do, sir.
-你懂吗 -我懂
- You feel me? - I feel you.
是
Yeah.
你的下一次预约已经确认了 安柏
Your next appointment's confirmed, Amber.
-好 谢谢 -伙计
- Okay, thank you so much. - Man, hey.
恭喜你了 老兄
Congratulations, man.
真高兴你一切顺利
I'm glad everything went well.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
-好吧 -里基 你赶来了
- All right. - Ricky, you made it!
现在锋线上有阿尔伯特 唐索
We got Albert, Tunsil, Sutton,
萨顿 特纳和詹姆斯
Turner, James on the line.
问题在于防守端锋
The question is the ends.
用卡梅伦还是西姆斯
Cameron or Sims?
斯通博纳还是杜瓦提
Stoneburner or Duarte?
你在想什么 查尔斯
Something on your mind there, Charles?
-没什么 -你看起来有点分心
- Nothing. - You seem distracted.
老婆嫌你加班太多吗
Wife's on you about the hours?
不 我猜我就是有点顾忌
No, I guess I'm just a little bit gun shy
你在电视上跟杰·格雷泽说的那些话
after I heard what you said to Jay Glazer on TV.
有时候我得修饰下事情
Oh, sometimes I gotta put a spin on things
好让媒体和粉丝支持我们
to keep the media and the fans on our side.
是 但你独揽了招来安东尼·萨顿的功劳
Yeah, but you took sole credit for Anthony Sutton.
是我派你去看球
I'm the one who sent you down there,
同意你带他来训练的
signed off on bringing him in and training him up.
对 但发掘训练他的人可是我
Yeah, but I'm the one who found him and trained him.
查尔斯 如果我把功劳归给具体每个人
Charles, if I give credit to each individual contribution,
那对他们犯的错就也得追责
I have to do the same for every mistake.
那有什么问题
What's the problem with that?
这不仅浪费时间 还会招人恨
It's a waste of time and it breeds resentment.
我们得统一战线
We have to put up a unified front now.
好吧 但我还是不明白那怎么
Okay, but I still don't see how that translates
就能理解成你可以抢别人的功劳
into you taking credit for something you didn't actually do.
好吧 查尔斯
All right, Charles.
下次我会说"我的手下"或者"我们" 行吗
Next time, I'll say "One of my guys" or "We," okay?
-行 -好 因为我们得敲定阵容
- Okay. - Good, 'cause we have to lock in a lineup,
为了做到它
and in order to do that,
我们也需要柏格教练点头
we need to get Coach Berg on the same page.
-你想让我请他上来吗 -不 我们得去见他
- You want me to invite him up? - No, we need to go see him.
而我说的我们 就是你
And by we, I mean you.
我们都知道以他的排名和数据
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表