剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
No shit?
平均♥价♥值已经超过了23亿
And that's worth more than 2.3 billion on average.
没错 而且在赌城的突袭者
Right, and the Raiders in Vegas
会是价值顶尖的球队
would be near the top of that list.
体育馆价值也是一样
As would the value of the stadium,
这就是我们一直在努力告诉你的
which is what we've been trying to tell you.
问题是 这间酒吧里
Thing is, uh, no one at this bar
没人有时间 或是有能力负责这个项目
is available or capable enough to run this venture.
这边这位疯子话说不到三分钟
I mean, this maniac over here, he can't go three minutes
就要让对方操妈
before he tells somebody to go fuck themselves.
那句"操♥你♥妈♥"是特地送给你的
Well, that "Go fuck yourself" Was specifically for you.
没错 他平时温柔得很
Yeah, usually, he's way more subdued.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
所以我会出资
So I'm paying for this thing,
但我也要负责
but I will take control.
好吗 我们要雇人
Okay? We're gonna hire somebody
来监管房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥
to oversee the real estate development,
拥有专业经验的人
somebody with expertise.
而我会作为CEO 因为那是我的专业
And I will act as CEO 'cause that's my area of expertise,
然后我们一起挣钱
and we will all make some money.
这真是很慷慨的提议
That's a very generous offer.
我知道
I know.
现在你们爬去一边商量商量吧
Now go toddle off and whisper amongst yourselves
让我点杯吉姆雷特
while I order myself a gin gimlet.
给这娘们儿来杯吉姆雷特
Get Suzie here a gin gimlet.
他连喝的酒都像傻♥逼♥
He even drinks like a tool.
没错
Yeah.
好了 这就是我们想要的一切
All right, this is everything we wanted.
不是
It's not what we wanted.
-不是 -这是人人都想要的
- Not what we want. - It's what everybody wants--
躺着赚钱
to not do shit and get rich.
这他妈就是美国梦
That's the American fucking dream.
我开安德森理财体育部 就是为了离开这梦
I started ASM to avoid that sense of entitlement.
我想用我的两只手去建立些什么
I want to build something with my own two hands,
我们的两只手 四只手 六只手
with our own two hands, four hands, six hands.
我这么拼命 也不是为了拱手送给朱利安
And I didn't work my ass off just so I can hand it off to Julian.
再说 我不信任那狗♥日♥的♥代表我们
Plus, I don't trust that motherfucker to speak on our behalf.
大家都冷静想想 拜托
A moment of clarity, guys, please.
他想要给我们一大堆钱
He wants to give us a lot of fucking money.
这不是为了钱 乔
It's not about the money, Joe.
你跟维农和里基这么说去
Oh, tell Vern that. Tell Ricky that.
-我们还欠着多少债 -几百万
- How much are we in the hole for? - Millions of dollars.
-没错 几百万 -我不在乎
- Millions of dollars, right. - I don't give a fuck.
我们才不要跟他做生意
We don't wanna do business with him.
我情愿这桩生意黄了
I'd rather blow up this whole fucking deal
也不要对那狗逼低声下气
than ever kiss that motherfucker's ring.
去他妈...
Fuck this cock--
你们好啊
Hello.
我们到底干不干
Are we gonna fuck or what?
实际上 我们不干 弟弟
Actually, we're gonna pass, little brother.
你留着你的钱吧 或者叫"爸爸的钱"
So you can keep your money. Or should I say Dad's money?
我把父亲留下的资产翻了一倍
I doubled Father's money.
还有 帮我个忙 别说"父亲"了行吗
And do me a favor, will you stop saying "Father"
好像你♥他♥妈♥是个英国孤儿一样
like you're some British fucking orphan?
你来要钱 我同意了给你
You came for money, I'm agreeing to give it to you.
你是蠢到赢了都不知道吗
Are you so dense that you can't see when you've won?
我知道我们什么时候才算赢
Oh, I know when I've won, when we've won.
-我赢过 -对 在奥数队里
- I-- I've done it before. - Yeah, on the math team.
混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
好吧
Okay.
恭喜你浪费了一个好机会
Way to waste a great opportunity.
感恩节再见 哥哥
See you at Thanksgiving, bro.
看我不把火鸡馅填你屁♥眼♥里
Shove some stuffing up your ass.
去喝一杯
Have a drink.
又加班了吗
Late night at the office?
-我得做出些改变 -在晚上11:15吗
- I gotta make some moves. - At 11:15?
先睡觉吧 亲爱的
Baby, come to bed.
不 我受够西费特了
No. No, I'm done with Siefert.
我忍♥无可忍♥了
I've had it with him.
我比那家伙和那份工作都强
I'm better than that guy and this job.
我要告诉杰森帮我找新东家
I'm telling Jason to put me on the market.
你要辞掉自己费那么大劲才保住的工作吗
You're gonna quit the job you fought so hard to keep?
你跟我说要独♥立♥思考 对吗
You told me to start thinking on my own, right?
我思考了 现在该行动了
Well, I thought. Now it's time to do.
完全按我跟你说的话做
Doing exactly what I told you to do
并不叫独♥立♥思考
isn't exactly thinking on your own.
是 我不会让他毁了我
Yeah, I ain't gonna let that wreck nothing.
休想
Nope, not me.
我受够被考验了
I'm done. Done being tested.
我要为其他能赏识我的人卖♥♥命
I'm taking my services somewhere they're appreciated
他们可别想让我端咖啡和甘蓝片
and that don't include fetching coffee and kale chips.
他让你帮他买♥♥甘蓝片去吗
He made you get him kale chips?
就是去休息室拿一下 不过还是的
Yeah, I mean, they were in the break room, but still, you know.
所以就这样了 是吗
So, that's it, huh, just like that?
对 除非你还有什么话想说
Yeah, unless you got something else you wanna add.
你想跟我拉手吗 亲爱的
Do you wanna hold hands, baby?
再来祈祷一次
Say another prayer?
祝你找工作愉快
Good luck on your job hunt.
我本来今晚也准备操你的
I was gonna fuck you tonight, too.
-敬什么 -兄弟姐妹
- To? - Siblings.
-敬兄弟姐妹 -高兴点嘛
- To siblings. - Cheer up!
兄弟姐妹
Siblings.
干杯
Cheers!
你现在看起来就像个性侵犯
You look like a sex offender right now.
这地方以前酷多了
This place used to be so much cooler...
-天啊 -在还是廉价酒吧的时候
- Oh, gee. - ...when it was a dive bar.
这群汉普顿混♥蛋♥什么都能毁掉
These Hamptons pricks, they ruin everything.
各位 最后一轮
That guy. One last round,
然后就回酒店
all right, before we go up to the hotel.
-不 布雷特 就是这轮 -不 这轮
- No, no, Bret, this is the last round. - No, no, no, this one.
天啊
Jesus.
老天
Oh, God.
妈的
Fuck, man!
我真希望你等朱利安送我们回了家再让他滚
I wish you'd told Julian to fuck off after he flew us home.
我们可以喝干酒水车
You know, we could've cleared out the bar cart,
或许还能跟那个空姐坠入爱河
probably would've fallen in love with that flight attendant,
生几个孩子
had kids.
你这诡异的表情是干嘛
Hey, what's up with the spooky fucking look?
-或许我有什么计划 -是啊
- Maybe I'm up to something. - Yeah.
布雷特 你准备收♥购♥你弟吗
Bret, you gonna put a contract down on your little brother?
这也不错 不过不是
That's not a bad idea, but, no.
相反 我要卖♥♥掉我所有的东西
Instead-- instead, I am going to sell everything I own,
包括我在安德森理财的股票
including my stake in Anderson Financial,
取出我的家族信托基金
and I'm going to cash out on my family trust,
全投到这笔交易里去
and I'm gonna go all in on this fucking deal.
-好啊 -真的
- Yeah. Yeah! - I am.
你要用你自己的钱买♥♥下赌城的体育场
You're gonna buy the stadium in Vegas with your own money.
你听到朱利安说的了 这是笔好生意
You heard Julian. It's a great deal.
他或许是个蠢蛋
He might be a stupid fucking prick,
但也是个聪明的蠢蛋
but he's a smart stupid fucking prick.
-你准备从哪里弄钱 -银行
- Where are you gonna get the cash? - The bank.
我把财产全抵押掉 剩下的贷款
I'll put up all my assets as collateral and I'll borrow the rest.
-去他妈的 -我们来冷静想想
- Fuck it. - Let's think about this for a second.
如果这交易不成 你就彻底完了
If this deal goes sideways, then you get fucked completely.
先别想这一步 我们还是从体育部找办法
So let's put this idea on ice and let's just focus on ASM.
-行了 -我就在从体育部找办法
- Come on. - Oh, I am focused on ASM.
我要卖♥♥了公♥司♥
I'm focused on selling it.
你要卖♥♥了公♥司♥吗
You're gonna sell the company?
如果我想要反败为胜
Hey, I need every nickel I can get
我需要我能弄到的每一分钱
if I'm gonna snatch victory from the jaws of defeat, baby.
不 你不能那么做
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表