剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
结果发现 她讨厌的不是赌城
Well, it turns out it's not Vegas she hates.
她跟我还挺客气的啊
Well, she was totally fair with me.
因为你见到她的时候她在骗你
It's 'cause she was totally faking when you met with her.
好吧 也不是第一次有女人
Yeah, well, it wouldn't be the first time
骗我什么东西了
a woman faked it with me.
等你来了我们再说 好吗
I'll see you when you get here, okay?
好
All right.
-库特尔先生 -你好
- Mr. Krutel. - Yeah.
真高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我很高兴看到维农远离大♥麻♥
Glad to see Vernon's staying off the pipe.
你们终于有点作为了
You guys are finally being productive.
-好吧 -失陪
- All right. - Excuse me.
是啊 谢谢你缩短维农的禁赛
Yeah, uh, thank you for knocking down Vern's suspension.
-真的很棒 -这是正确的事
- That was very nice. - It's the right thing to do.
我猜我也不是那样的贱女人吧
I guess I'm not such an evil bitch after all.
什么
Wha-- what?
我从没喊过你...那个
I never called you an-- that.
我相信斯宾塞表达过那个意思
Hmm, I'm sure Spencer has tried to spin it that way.
-我们有分歧 -生意而已
- We've had our differences. - That's just business.
他对你还是怀有极度的敬意的
He has always referred to you with the utmost respect,
-我也是 -想必如此
- as have I. - I'm sure.
所以 你在鼓捣什么[做什么菜]呢
So, uh, what you got cooking here?
我不是个好厨子
I'm not much of a cook,
但我叫的外卖♥♥可不输任何人
but I can dial for takeout with the best.
我说不好
I don't know.
我觉得你本事挺大的
I think you're a pretty good cook.
没错 深藏不露
Yeah, stealthy.
赌城这几周可是让你搅得风生水起啊
You've been whipping up a Vegas stew for a few weeks, huh?
我只是在替罗杰考虑
Oh, I'm just watching Roger's back.
没想搅局
No skin in the game.
我猜是的
Yeah, guess so.
是
Guess so.
贱女人
Evil bitch.
你该早点告诉我的
You should've told me sooner.
那里基就要骂死我了 他让我发誓保密
Ricky would've freaked the fuck out, man! He swore me to secrecy.
是 但完季四个月还这样可不是好兆头
Yeah, but four months after the season is not a good sign!
我知道 而且
I know that, and the fact
他这么瞒着 说明他也清楚
that he's hiding it means that he knows it, too.
这可能是慢性的
Could be chronic this late in his career.
对 再加上他的躁郁症
Yeah, and pair that with the bipolar shit...
我觉得他该在还没疯的时候快退役
I think he should retire while he's still got all his marbles.
你觉得你告诉我
You thought he'd freak out
他有脑震荡就会被骂死吗
for you telling me about the concussion?
那你等着看你劝他退役的时候吧
You wait till you see what he does if you tell him to retire.
他可能比你想得能接受
Might be more receptive than you think.
你现在朝他卵蛋踢一脚
You can kick that boy in the nuts right now
他都会跟你说谢谢
and get a thank you out of him.
-你儿子痴呆了 -你是四岁小孩吗
- Your boy's gone soft. - Man, what are you, four?
把那他妈的蛋筒放下
Put the fucking ice cream cone down.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 这是我的零食
Fuck you, Dennis. This is my snack!
那就像个男人一样用碗吃
Then eat it out a bowl like a man.
别教我怎么吃东西 我可没管过你吧
Don't tell me how to eat. I don't tell you how to eat...
你这样我怎么...
I can't talk to you seriously...
你们给我把这儿收拾好了
Look, I'ma need y'all to clear the hell outta here.
我谈生意的时候 可不想听到你们
Can't have y'all arguing about ice cream cones and shit
为了只蛋筒吵架
while I'm handling business.
告诉他
Tell him.
儿子 我们得聊聊
Hey, son, uh, we need to talk.
-你跟他说了 -不能不说
- You told him. - I had to, man!
你查出有病以后我都没睡好过
I haven't slept right since you found out.
你一天睡14个小时
You sleep 14 hours a day.
是 但睡不安宁
Yeah, but it hasn't been as restful.
这是很严肃的事
Man, look, this is serious.
我有一堆朋友
Look, I got a bunch of friends
都在和痴呆抑郁作斗争
who are struggling with the dementia and the depression
只为有正常的大脑
for getting their bell rung.
我的大脑很好
My bell is fine.
我眼睁睁地看着我朋友
Dave Duerson, a friend of mine,
戴夫·杜尔森被橄榄球变成了什么样
you know, I saw what the game did to the man.
他朝胸膛开枪自杀
He shot himself in the chest
边上就放着他的年度公益人物奖杯
with his Man of the Year award sitting right next to him
和一张要捐献大脑的遗言
and a note that said he wanted his brain studied.
我只想说 里基 去寻求治疗吧
All I'm saying, Ricky, is get medical help.
等你康复后 再决定要不要继续打
Then after you heal, then decide if you wanna play on.
妈的
Sh...
很多人不喜欢
There's a lot of folks don't like
去看穷♥人♥的生活是什么样
to see what life's like for the have-nots.
我也曾经是穷♥人♥
You know, I used to be a have-not.
现在看起来可不是了
That don't seem to be the case anymore.
别让这领带骗了你
Hey, don't let this tie fool you.
-你叫什么名字 -梅尔文·格拉汉姆
- What's your name? - Melvin. Melvin Graham.
你好 我是斯宾塞·斯特拉斯莫
Melvin Graham, Spencer Strasmore.
-很高兴认识你 -彼此
- It's good to meet you. - Likewise.
-你家在哪里 -离这三个街区的东边
- Where you from? - Just three blocks east.
-你是突袭者球迷吗 -生来就是
- You a Raiders fan? - Runs in the blood.
看到他们迁队你伤心吗
You gonna be sad to see 'em go?
很难说
You know, it's hard to say.
他们曾经潦倒过
I mean, they dipped once before,
但和好女人一样 也都回来[站起来]了
but like a good woman, they came back.
他们现在成绩好了 加上林奇回来
Just gonna hurt a little more now that they're ballin'
迁队可能更让人伤心点
and Beast Mode is back.
你是球队的专属司机吗
You drive exclusively for the team?
20多年了
20-plus years.
从球队由洛杉矶回来时就是
Started when they got back from L.A.
我以前替阿尔开车
I used to drive for Al.
现在替所有需要的人开车
Now I drive whoever needs driving.
这是我♥干♥过最好的工作
Best gig I ever had.
你猜我有几个孩子
Guess how many kids I got.
-一个 最多两个 -八个
- One? Two, tops. - Eight.
六个孙辈 还有快出生的两个
Not to mention six grandkids with two more on the way.
厉害啊 梅尔文
Putting in that work, Melvin.
那些小混♥蛋♥很让我头疼
They're a pain in my ass, too.
但也值得我这么辛苦
Those little bastards are worth every cent, though.
你也该生个孩子试试
You know, you should try it sometime.
-你怎么知道我没有 -看你说话的样子
- How do you know I haven't? - The way you talking,
你不可能有孩子
ain't no chance in west hell you got kids.
我说话什么样
How am I talking?
就像人生中没有比工作更重要的事了
Like ain't nothing more important in life than your job.
西费特的季后赛成绩烂透了
Siefert's playoff record was abysmal.
他的球探们没帮上他什么
He wasn't exactly helped by his scouting staff.
他们都是西费特雇来的啊
Siefert hired those scouts.
-没错 -你会怎么处理他们
- Touche. - What would you do with them?
我会来场大清理
You know, I'd clean house.
外面的人才多得是
A lot of talent to be found out there.
还有给球探部门分配更多的资金
Definitely allocate some more money to the department.
现在每年的球探投入只有300万
Right now, we're at about 3 million per year,
还不到球员总工资的2%
which is less than 2% than we spend on the players.
听着 我之所以请你过来
Hey, listen, the reason I asked you down here...
我们不会让你走
...we are not gonna let you go.
我想让你继续干助理这位置
I want you to stay on in the number two spot.
-好吧 -是
- Okay. - Yep.
我们只要给你找到新老板就好
We just need to find your new boss.
查尔斯·格林永远听组织安排
Charles Greane is here for the organization.
坚守阵地
Well, hold down the fort.
有事来了就找尚卡或者我拍板
Something comes up, run it by Csonka or myself.
我们会尽快请到总经理的
We're gonna move fast on this hire.
最后一个问题
Just-- just one last thing.
新的总经理不会想带自己的助理来吗
Won't the new GM wanna bring on his own number two?
那就由他决定了
Well, that's up to him.
我没法跟你保证什么
I can't make any promises there.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表