剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
No, fuck that. Let that motherfucker sweat it out
陪我出出汗
like I'm fucking sweating it out.
操 走啊
Fuck! Let's go!
-我们该做这事吗 斯宾塞 -什么事
- Should we be doing this, Spence? - Doing what?
所有这些事 太岁头上动土
This, fucking any of this, poking the bear.
看它现在让我们俩紧张成什么样
I mean, look at all the stress it's causing both of us.
-你紧张吗 -我紧张吗
- Are you stressed? - Am I?
你♥他♥妈♥是在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me right now?
我的牛皮癣都要烂了
My psoriasis, I can feel it fucking festering.
在我身上到处爬
It moves around the body, you know.
我都能感觉到它在逼近我的蛋
I can feel it closing in on my nuts right now.
而且在和博斯曼聊完以后
And after that conversation with the Bossman?
说不好 我开始觉得或许我们
I don't know, I'm starting to think maybe we are
就是邪恶的那方
on the evil side of things here.
或许你只是不够理性 乔
Maybe you're just not emotionally cut out for this, Joe.
或许吧 而且显然你也不够
Yeah, maybe. And clearly, you're not either.
我跟你说过我爸的故事吗
I ever tell you the story about my dad?
你的亲爹还是养父
What, your real dad or your adoptive dad?
混♥蛋♥ 我养父就是我亲爹
Asshole, my adoptive dad is my real dad.
好 行
Okay, okay, good.
我可不想听
I didn't wanna hear a story
你千里寻生父的故事
about you searching for your biological father.
-闭嘴 乔 -没问题
- Shut the fuck up, Joe. - Done.
请继续
Please continue.
我爸卡尔是个和善的人 也很坚韧
My dad Carl was a loving man, tough man.
-就像你 -我可不如他
- Like you. - Much more loving, much tougher.
他在伯利恒的钢厂里工作
He worked in the, uh-- in the mills in Bethlehem, all right?
体面地工作 养活着我们
Provided a decent living. He took care of us.
支持我们 平凡本分
Supported us. Nothing lavish.
-是 -有一天
- Right. - So, one day,
他被叫去了老板的办公室
he gets a call into the big boss's office.
那是他30年来第一次见到老板
First time he's met him in 30 years.
老板说了什么
So, what did the boss say?
没说什么
Nothing.
没说什么吗
Nothing?
这算什么鬼故事
What the fuck kind of story is this?
重点不是老板说了什么
You see, it's not about what the boss said;
是他没说什么 乔
it's what he didn't say, Joe.
他没说任何有意思的东西
He didn't say anything interesting at all.
所以 隔了30年 我爸终于有机会
So, after 30 years, my dad finally had a chance
坐在这个管理着一切的人的面前
to sit across from the man who was running everything.
你猜他看到了什么
And you know what he saw?
什么
What?
什么都没有
Nothing.
毫无特别
Nothing special.
我爸在那一刻意识到
My dad realized in that moment
他也可以是坐在那张桌子后面的人
he could have been that guy sitting behind that desk.
但他醒悟得太迟了
But he realized it too late.
我们都只是人 乔
We're all just a bunch of guys, Joe.
有些人相信我们能做到任何事
Some of us believe that we could do anything.
而有些相信我们不能
And some of us believe we can't.
所以 你问我为什么想做这事
So, when you ask me why I wanna do this,
我的回答是 我知道我想成为哪种人
my answer is because I know what guy I wanna be.
你呢
What about you?
我当然不想
I definitely don't wanna be the guy
当那种混吃等死的人
that just lets the clock run out, you know.
我当然不想当那种呆坐在这
I definitely do not wanna be the guy who just sits there
什么事也不能干的人
while time fucking stands still.
我要做那个人
I wanna be the guy.
-那个人吗 -没错
- The fucking guy? - Yeah!
没错 那个人
Yeah, the fucking guy.
那我们走
Then let's get the fuck out of here.
操
Holy shit.
那我们走
Let's get the fuck out of here.
西费特先生
Hey, Mr. Siefert.
西费特先生 你要打给杰森吗
Hey, Mr. Siefert, you gonna call Jason?
不 你要 查尔斯
No, you are, Charles.
这是你的主意
This was all your idea.
我该跟他说什么
Well, what should I tell him?
我以为我的无语说明了一切
I thought my lack of words said it all.
-但基桑很棒啊 -我不在乎 我不要他
- But Kisan was great. - Don't care. I don't want him.
-为什么 -因为我不信任他
- Why the hell not? - 'Cause I don't trust him, that's why.
而且你也不需要知道我要做什么 查尔斯
And you don't need to know what I'm gonna do, Charles,
只要知道结果
till after I do it.
所以你不信任基桑 不信任柏格
So, you don't trust Kisan, you don't trust Berg,
也不信任我
and you don't trust me, for that matter.
现在都一样 查尔斯
All the same now, Charles,
但我在说的是球员
but I'm talking about the player.
不是所有事都说的你 你什么时候才能明白
This ain't all about you. When are you gonna realize that?
操♥你♥妈♥的
Man, this is fucked.
你准备把政♥治♥放在表现之前
You're gonna put politics over performance?
准备就站在这用自负
You're gonna stand here and let your ego
赶走像基桑这水平的球员吗
keep us from getting a player of Kisan's caliber?
你知道什么叫潜台词吗 查尔斯
Do you know what subtext is, Charles?
是的
Yes, sir.
很好 那给我有多远滚多远
Good, then go fuck yourself.
而且这是说你的
And that is about you.
T
T!
T 你在哪
T, where are you at?
T
T!
-干嘛 -你在哪 兄弟
- Yo, what's up? - Yo, where are you at, man?
-在家啊 -那你怎么不答应我[接电♥话♥]
- I'm at the house. - Then why didn't you answer me?
我接了吗 你犯什么毛病
I just did! What's wrong with you?
鱼饼冻在哪里
Man, where the gefilte fish at?
在冰箱里
It's in the fridge.
那个一打开就容易坏
That shit's perishable once it's open.
冰箱里没有 伙计
They ain't in the fridge, man.
等等 我肯定把它放冰箱了
Hold on, man, I know I put that shit in the fridge
没人想吃常温的鱼饼冻
'cause don't nobody want no hot-ass gefilte fish.
没错 就在花生酱后面
Just like I said, right behind the peanut butter.
这里没花生酱啊 只有酸奶
Ain't no peanut butter in here, man, just yogurt.
-你在哪儿啊 里基 -你觉得我在哪
- Where the fuck are you, Ricky? - Where you think I am, man?
我在厨房♥里
I'm in the motherfucking kitchen, bro.
我就在厨房♥ 没看到你啊
I'm in the kitchen. I don't see your ass.
老兄 天啊
Hey, man. Oh, God!
TTD 快报♥警♥
Yo, TTD, call the cops.
我们房♥子里有个奇怪的白人小子
There's a weird white kid in our house.
你在什么房♥子里 里基
What house are you in, Rick?
里基
Ricky?
-里基 -操
- Ricky? - Oh, shit.
-里基 -我知道你是谁 混♥蛋♥
- Ricky. - I know who you are, asshole.
-你别想跑 -TTD 打给斯宾塞
- You're not gonna get away with this. - TTD, call Spencer.
韦恩
Wayne, Wayne!
韦恩
Wayne!
看看风终于把谁吹来了
Well, look what the breeze finally blew in.
迟到总比不到好 对吧
Better late than never, though, right?
更像是不迟到最好吧
Better never late is more like it.
相信你们俩认识了
I believe you two know each other.
是的 你好 斯宾塞
Sure do. Hey, Spence.
你好 克洛伊
Hey, Chloe.
这是我的合伙人 乔
This is my partner, Joe.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you, too.
我们马上就好 先生
We'll be just a second, sir.
韦恩 跟我喝杯酒就行
Wayne, look, just one drink, that's all I'm asking.
你给我看了我需要看到的一切 斯宾塞
You showed me everything I needed to see, Spencer.
你是个好人
You're a good guy.
但如果你连吃顿午饭都迟到 又怎么能按计划
But if you can't make a lunch, how are you gonna move a team
迁来一支球队或者建成球馆呢
or build a stadium on schedule?
现在 抱歉了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我们还有飞机要赶
we have a plane to catch.
您坐的是私人飞机 对吗
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表