剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
发展对联盟是最好的
Growth is what's best for the league.
他们很有意向 已经准备好了
And they're open for business, they're ready.
你呢 布雷特
What about you, Brent?
你准备怎么出份力
What are you bringing to the party?
《球手》前情提要
西费特
Siefert.
他因为基桑·蒂格的事在生我和柏格气
He's pissed off me and Berg agreed about Kasan T.
不依不饶
He won't let it go.
我们请他来家里吃顿便饭怎么样
How 'bout we invite 'em over for a home-cooked meal?
-起来 -你要干什么 柏格
- Come on, get up. - What you wanna do, Berg?
你想知道我要干什么吗
You wanna know what I'm gonna do?
伙计
Hey, man.
快报♥警♥ 我们房♥子里有个奇怪的白人小子
Yo, call the cops, there's a weird white kid in our house.
你在什么房♥子里 里基
What house are you in, Rick?
其他人都没做成过这事
No one else has been able to make this deal happen.
你凭什么觉得你行
What makes you think you can?
我能给你20亿个理由
I'll give you two billion reasons why.
这才是我们说的壮观远见
Now, that's the kind of spectacle and vision we're talking about.
早上好 布雷特
Good morning, Bret.
-同志们 -安德森先生
- Comrades! - Mr. Anderson.
-叫我布雷特吧 -真的吗
- You know what? Call me Bret. - Seriously?
对 管他呢
Yeah, I mean, what the fuck?
我觉得我们关系到位了 过来
I think we're there. Come here.
我爱这家伙
I love this guy.
我也是 布雷特
I feel the same way, Bret.
既然黑斯廷斯给了我们
Hey, now that Hastings came through with the--
地皮和1亿美金
with the land and the $100 million,
我真心认为轮到我们来更进一步了
I really think it's our turn to step it up.
我们得做成这事
We gotta do this.
我们只要筹到这个大工程预算的一半就行
All we gotta do is get half of what this monstrosity is gonna cost
银行会出另一半 布雷特
and the bank will cover the rest, Bret.
在我们说话的时候
Well, my rich foreign friends
我的外国富豪朋友们正打开着支票簿
are opening their checkbooks as we speak,
所以快打包行李吧 两位
so pack your bags, gentlemen.
我们要开始一场公路旅行了
We are going on a little road trip.
去哪儿 布雷特
Where we headed, Bret?
先去沙特阿♥拉♥伯
First up, Saudi Arabia,
然后中国 德国 还有英国
then China, then Germany, and then the UK.
那些家伙疯狂迷恋美国运动
These guys are so enamored with American sports,
等不及从中分一杯羹
they can't wait to claim their little piece.
不如我们直接打电♥话♥呢
How about we just call them?
我们可不会像大学生那样
We're-- we're not texting Mommy and Daddy
给父母发短♥信♥要零花钱
for beer money like goddamn college students.
拜托 如果下周老板大会前
Come on, if we don't have the money
我们没搞到钱
by next week's owners' meeting,
博斯曼就没法帮我们拉到投票
then Bossman can't swing the votes our way.
再说 我们不能扔下♥体♥育部那么久
Plus, we can't leave ASM abandoned that long.
我在想 安德森理财既然在
I'm thinking with its significant stake
全球房♥地♥产♥市场有那么多股权
in the global real estate market
肯定也会觉得我们这个提案
that Anderson Financial would find a proposal like this
非常有吸引力
extremely intriguing.
我们才他妈的不去纽约
We are not going to fucking New York.
别这样 他们已经知道
Come on, they already know
-我们有能力做到什么了 布雷特 -不
- what we're capable of accomplishing, Bret. - No, no, no.
是 而且主场作战
Yes, and betting on the mother ship
比环球游说要好多了
is far greater than going global.
别做这动作 就是4小时的飞机而已
Don't do that. Don't do that. It's four hours away.
不去 你们可能不知道
No go! You guys might not know this,
但我目前和董事会
but I'm not exactly on the greatest terms
关系不是非常融洽
with the board at the current moment.
-这栋楼都顶着你名字 -并不代表任何事
- Your name is on the building. - Doesn't mean diddly dick.
我和你们一样 只是个打工的
I'm basically just an employee like you two humps.
你是在棕榈滩有一艘大游艇
You're an employee with a gigantic yacht
和一栋豪♥宅♥的打工仔
and an amazing mansion in Palm Beach.
-拜托 -你能办到的
- Come on. - Yeah, you can do this.
你有这本事 布雷特
You're the man, Bret.
这是我们的最佳计划
It's the best play we got.
我相信你
I believe in you.
是我们 我们相信你 布雷特
We. We believe in you, Bret.
别叫我布雷特
Stop calling me Bret.
-是四倍的吗 -是的
- That the quad? - Yeah.
按你的要求没有加奶
No dairy, just like you asked.
给我自己也来了一杯
Got one for myself.
喝得我心神不安的
The stuff makes my nerves all jangly.
可能是因为别的事
Maybe it's something else.
我们能不能别绕圈子
Can we not beat around the bush
直接谈谈那晚发生的事吗
and just talk about what happened the other night?
你老婆的手艺真好
Your wife's a great cook.
谢谢她的外带盘
Thank her for the to-go plate.
橄榄球是个靠竞争成长的运动
Look, we all thrive on competition in this business.
正是求胜心让我们走到了今天
And the urge to win is exactly how we all got to where we are.
但是如果你和柏格教练无法同心协力[同一页]
But if you and Coach Berg can't get on the same page,
-那我们就是一盘散沙 -同一页吗
- well, all we got is a house built on sand. - The same page?
我们甚至不在同一本书
We're not even in the same book
或者他妈的同一间图书馆里
or the same fucking library, for that matter.
好 那我们一起写一本新书
Okay, so then let's write a new book together.
好主意 我想到个很棒的书名
Good idea. I got the perfect title--
《寻找新任主教练》
"Finding a New Head Coach."
-你要解雇柏格吗 -不
- You're gonna let Berg go? - No,
我觉得既然你俩关系这么好
I think since you two have gotten so close,
就由你来解雇他
you're the man to do it.
不 你不能又把烂摊子推给我
No, you ain't gonna pull that shit on me again.
这是主教练 不是什么进攻球员
This is the head coach, not some offensive lineman.
从朋友口中得到消息总会好些
Better the news comes from a friend.
也许你和茱莉可以给他做顿最后的晚餐
Maybe you and Julie can whip him up a Last Supper.
请一定给我留点剩菜
Be sure and bring me some leftovers.
阿门
Amen.
妈的 T 你吃得真不少
Damn, T, you got enough food?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 杰森 这是两人份
Fuck you, Jason. I'm eating for two.
我和这家伙的
Well, me and this nigga.
我的新合同怎么样了
What's the deal with my new contract?
爱国者队想签一年的短合同
Well, the Pats, they're digging in on a one-year deal.
-一群小气鬼 -这只是开始
- Cheap motherfuckers. - Hey, it's just a starting point.
你知道我会让他们签两年
You know I'm gonna get them to two.
我从未错过训练 开会也不迟到
I never missed an assignment or was late for a meeting,
上赛季还接住了104次传球
and I caught 104 passes last year.
传给他一共才138次 里基可靠得很
On 138 targets. Rick's the good-hands man.
-这不是针对你 -我只想拿到我的钱
- It's not personal. - Well, I just want my money.
我上两个赛季基本都在免费打球 杰森
I practically played for free the last two seasons, J.
你想要冠军戒指 就拿到了
You asked for a ring, you got one.
你想要更多钱
You want some more money,
我们就从贝利奇克身上榨出来
we're gonna grind it out with Belichick.
这交给我 你好好享受你的藜麦 好吗
Let me get on it, you enjoy your quinoa, okay?
-我再联♥系♥你 -说到做到
- I'll call you later. - Please do.
你犯什么毛病 老兄
What's wrong with you, man?
想拿葡萄柚砸死人吗
You're gonna put somebody eye out with a grapefruit.
滚 谁来把他赶出去
Get the fuck outta here. Somebody should kick him out.
-你在干什么 -不是我 是那家伙
- What are you doing? - That wasn't me! It was that guy!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
汉娜
Hannah!
汉娜 亲爱的
Hannah, my love,
能再帮我倒杯酒吗 这次要真正的双份
can I get another drink, and make it a real double this time?
-当然 -谢谢
- Yes, of course. - Thank you.
我们还有10分钟就降落了
We land in, like, 10 minutes.
是 好像这阻止过我一样
Yeah, like that's ever stopped me before.
飞行员说我们改航了
Oh, the pilot says we're being rerouted.
等等 什么
Wait, wait, what? Hold on, what?
你说什么
What's that? What?
要是要坠机了 给我倒三份吧
Can you make it a triple if we're crashing?
安德森理财把你们的会面改去了汉普顿
Anderson Financial moved your meeting to the Hamptons.
等等 为什么
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表