剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
- Hey, watch your mouth. - Yeah.
吃点芽甘蓝吧 味道不错
Have some brussels sprouts. They're delicious.
伙计 听着
Come on, man, look.
我没去见你 是因为我侄女生病了
I couldn't make that meet 'cause my niece got sick.
不骗你 我得去她学校接她
Okay? Honest to God, I had to go pick her up from school.
抢你那家伙长什么样 你看见了吗
What the guy look like? You get a look at him?
岂止是看见什么样
I-- I know better than to eyeball a stickup man.
他开着辆绿色的短剑 基桑
He was in a green Cutlass, Kisan.
跟我去兜个风吧
Let's take a ride, huh?
行了 别再想着那芽甘蓝了 操
Come on, man, fuck the brussels sprouts. Damn!
真漂亮
Wow, beautiful.
是 这么说也行吧
Yeah, well, you can call it that, I guess.
操 鲍勃 我都没想到该问你
Shit, Bob, I didn't even think to ask you.
你喜欢创新亚洲菜吗
Do you even like Asian fusion?
他们管这玩意儿叫这个吗 "创新亚洲菜"
Oh, is that what they call this stuff? "Asian fusion"?
对
Yeah...
行了 你以为我们是什么
Cut that bird! Hey, what the hell do you think we are?
一群原始人吗
A bunch of Neanderthals around here?
我很喜欢这地方
I fucking love this place.
好吧 那干杯
All right. Well, you know what? Cheers.
-好 -敬你的开放态度
- All right. - Cheers to keeping an open mind
和对公众利益的承诺
and the promise of the public interest.
等等
Now-- now hold on just a second.
你指望我相信
You expect me to believe
你引进球队是为了公众利益吗
that you wanna bring a team here for the public interest?
-很难相信吗 -小子 这里的公众
- Is that so hard? - Well, now, son, people around here
可不想用自己交的税去修半座球馆
don't want their tax dollars going to cover half a stadium
好让些有钱的混♥蛋♥变得更有钱
so some rich assholes can get even richer.
是 但想想这能创造的就业机会吧
Yeah, but think about all the jobs that it's gonna create.
可代价呢
But at what cost?
这或许会剥夺其他项目的资金
It might even take money away from other programs.
但鲍勃 这也会创造很多机会
But, Bob, it's also gonna create a lot of opportunities.
能让人们在这里待到周一
It's gonna make people stay here till Monday
而不是像现在这样周日一大早就离开
and not try and fly out early Sunday morning like everybody does.
是啊 如果他们能清醒到赶得上飞机的话
Yeah, if they're sober enough to catch their flights, that is.
我得说 鲍勃
I gotta tell you something, Bob,
我没想到你会反对这事
I'm surprised you're opposed to this, man.
你一定是足球迷吧
You must be a soccer guy.
我猜你喜欢阿森纳
Arsenal. That's my guess.
不 我们只是喜欢事情[胜率]对我们有利
Nah, we just like to stack our odds a little bit in our favor,
如果你懂的话
if you know what I mean.
不过你或许还是不懂
But then again, you probably don't know what I mean,
因为你毕竟只是个游客
because after all, you are a tourist.
那我就给你看看游客的态度
I'll show you a fucking tourist.
我好高兴 马上去找你
鲍勃议员跟我一起
-听着 -棒 什么
- Listen, listen. - Hell, yeah! What? What?
够了 别把这垛筹码输光
We're there. Don't give this back. Do not give this stack back.
你在说什么 特拉维斯 你怎么看
The fuck you talking about? Trav, what you think?
-该收手了 -兄弟 你懂我的
- Time to walk. - Man, yo, you know me.
我才不会就这么走
I ain't even check out all these chips!
-别听他的 -我们外接手
- Don't listen to that nigga. - We wide outs, man.
才不怕横穿中场
We ain't afraid to go across the middle.
-没错 -听RJ的 兄弟
- That's what I'm saying. - Listen to RJ, man.
我们收手
Let's take this shit
把钱拿去蓝宝石俱乐部潇洒吧
and go to Sapphire's and blow it the right way.
计划很有效 别脱轨
The plan worked. Don't deviate.
-别脱轨 -脱轨
- Don't deviate! - Deviate.
谁想看老子来一把大的
Who wants to see me push all these motherfucking chips in?
这才是我说的
That's what I'm talking about!
老天 请给我骰子 我来押上
Oh, my God. Dice, please. I'm pushing them in.
好了 来吹一口 宝贝
There we go, baby. What's up? What's up? Blow on them, baby.
-来吧 -好
- Here we go. - All right.
冠军 冠军 冠军
Championship, championship, championship.
-特拉维斯 我们有什么 -连胜
- Come on, Trav, what we got, baby? - More winning.
-没错 -来吧
- Straight up! - Come on!
-操 -妈的
- Fuck! - Damn, man!
-操 -有机会再见 里基
- Fuck. Fuck. - Catch you next time, Rick.
-你要去哪 RJ -操
- Where you going, RJ? - Fuck.
这可不能怪我 兄弟
Hey, man, that ain't on me, bro.
RJ 你要跑吗 特拉维斯
RJ, you gonna leave-- Trav.
我再签100万
I wanna sign for another mil.
-里基 -再签100万
- Rick. Rick! - Sign for another mill.
-淡定 -别闹
- Just chill out. - Come on!
再给我筹码 吉米
I need more chips, Jimmy.
-100万吗 -请快一点
- A million dollars? - Now, please.
给我
Now, please.
这就是Max-D 大脚车粉丝们
That's Max-D, "Monster Jam" Fans.
掌声送给它
Give it up!
谢谢你帮我弄到这通行证 亲爱的
Thank you for these passes, baby. I appreciate it.
你的姑娘们帮大忙了
You know, your girls are clutch.
是 别指望她们能帮这老头吹♥箫♥
Yeah, well, don't expect them to blow this guy.
凯莉的确是有恋父情结
I mean, Kelly's got daddy issues,
但利用这点就不对了
but it'd be wrong to take advantage of that.
太不对了
Completely wrong.
-他觉得我就是吹牛 -是吗
- He thinks I'm full of shit. - Yeah?
-他说错了吗 -当然错了
- Was he wrong about that? - Absolutely.
能把橄榄球带给这些球迷们
I bring football to these fans,
对他们会意义重大
it's gonna mean the world to them.
我也会做到的
And I'm gonna make it happen.
就是那辆车吧
That's the car, right?
-走 -他出来了
- Come on. - There he go.
蒂格 你又回大沼泽城了吗
Oh, K. Teague! You back in Swamp City, baby?
你好吗 兄弟
What it do, homie?
-很好 -很好
- All good, baby. - All right, all right.
我有个朋友想让你见见
I got a friend I want you to meet, though.
-是吗 -杰森
- Oh, yeah? - Yo, Jason.
过来 兄弟
Get your ass over here, nigga.
这是谁 你的会计吗
Oh, who this, your accountant?
不 这位可能会是我的新经纪人
No, man, this might be my new agent right here.
-好吧 -杰森 这是莱纳德
- Okay. - Jason, meet Leonard.
-你好 莱纳德 -你好 伙计
- Hi, Leonard. - What's up, man?
我忘了 等等
I forgot. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你们两个已经见过了
Y'all two met each other already.
-在哪里来着 -对 棕榈滩
- Somewhere. Where was it? - Oh, yeah, Palm Beach.
棕榈滩 你记得是吗
Palm Beach! You remember that shit?
没错 棕榈滩
Palm Beach, that's right.
把他的钱还给他
Give the man back his roll.
还给他 快点
Give him his shit. Give him his money, come on.
快点
Come on.
我不知道他是你的人 KT
I ain't know he was with you, KT.
-放屁 -给 伙计
- That's bullshit. - Yo, man.
行 没事
That's cool, that's cool.
少了40块 汽油钱
This is short $40. The gas money.
-伙计 那是礼物 -是啊
- Dude, that was a gift. - Right.
听好了
Okay, look here.
把他的钱还给他
Give the man back the fucking cheese
否则我和我兄弟们
or me and the boys are gonna go
就要好好"爱抚"下你的车了
Giancarlo Stanton on your Cutlass.
好吗 你自己看着办
A'ight? It's up to you. Make a decision.
-来真的吗 兄弟 -来真的
- Like that, man? - Like that.
而且这次 你给我像个男人的递给他
And this time you're gonna hand it to him like a man.
做得到吗
Can you do that?
好 兄弟
All right, brother.
-给你 -伙计
- Here you go. - Man!
不不
No, no, no.
-没关系 -他自己手滑
- Don't worry about it. - He has butter fingers.
-不关我事 -没关系
- That wasn't on me. - Don't worry about it.
-钱对了吧 -我都还了
- You got it? - He got his money.
-没关系 兄弟 好吗 -好
- Don't worry about it, my man. Right? - All right. All right.
祝你能活着开回棕榈滩 怂逼
Have a nice drive back to Palm Beach, bitch.
-我是怂逼吗 -好兄弟 莱纳德
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表