剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
如果我们败了 合同还是会签的
Hey, if we lose, a deal still gets made.
对吗 球队还是会走
Right? The team still leaves
体育场还是会建
and the stadium still gets built.
可能还不如让球队留在朋友手上 对吗
So it may as well stay in the hands of friends, right?
所以你是说 我们现在是朋友了吗
Oh, so you're saying we're friends now?
那请你保证我的新朋友不会丢了真心
Well, you just make sure my new friend keeps a piece of his soul.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen to that. - Amen.
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
我听说他们开了西费特
I heard they fired Siefert.
医院里每个人都在讨论这事
Everybody at the hospital was talking about it.
是啊
Yeah.
那不是你希望的吗
Well, that's what you wanted.
我以为那是我希望的
I thought it was what I wanted,
但现在他走了 感觉好奇怪
but now that he's gone, it's so strange.
亲爱的 但他对你那么不好
Oh, baby, but he was treating you like shit.
也不算很不好
It wasn't all bad.
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
我从没见过你大晚上喝咖啡
I never see you drink coffee at night.
你有很多活要干吗
I guess you got a lot of work to do?
你要加冰吗
You need some ice?
宝贝 我在考虑辞职
So, baby, I'm thinking about resigning from my job.
你怎么看
What do you think about that?
我觉得很多人辞了一份工作前
Well, I think most people have another job
会找好另一份工作
before they quit their job.
是 但新球队经理不可能留下我的
Yeah, but there's just no way the new GM will keep me on.
在他眼里 我永远都会是西费特的人
In his eyes, I'll always be Siefert's boy.
只是现在辞职
It's just that if I quit now,
我还能掌握自己的命运
I control my own destiny, you know?
不用做谁的棋子
I won't be nobody's pawn.
好吧
Okay.
我们会有办法的
We'll make it work.
我想写辞职信
I was trying to write my resignation letter,
但不知道怎么开头
but I-- I just couldn't figure out where to start
或者该说什么
or how to start, what to say.
我知道该说什么
I got something to say.
"亲爱的忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥们"
"Dear Ungrateful Motherfuckers..."
如果我失去知觉
If I lose consciousness,
一定记得检查下我的脉搏 好吗
just make sure to check my pulse, all right?
你记得把车窗开条缝
You just make sure you crack a window back there.
别把我车子搞得乌烟瘴气
I don't need you hotboxing my ride.
我现在送你们回酒店
I'll take you back to the hotel now.
你们得好好休息迎接明天的大日子
You're gonna need your rest for the big day tomorrow.
要伤一整个城市的心可得花不少力气
Takes a lot of energy to crush the heart of an entire city.
你还好吗
You all right?
我们再去个地方
Let's make one more stop.
你们确定要进去吗
You boys sure y'all wanna get out here?
是 梅尔文
Yeah, we're good, Melvin.
你知道今天不是周日吧
You know it's not Sunday, right?
我很清楚今天是周几 梅尔文
I know exactly what day of the week it is, Melvin.
-你确定吗 -是的 梅尔文
- You sure about that? - Yes, Melvin.
不用担心你的新白人朋友乔
There's no need to worry about your new white friend, Joe,
还有你半黑半...
and your half-black, half--
-你是什么人来着 -日♥你♥妈♥的人
- what the fuck are you, again? - Half-go-fuck-yourself.
-我们没事 -回家去吧 梅尔文
- We're good. - Go home to your family, Melvin.
你们要怎么进去
How the hell you gonna even get in there?
有志者事竟成 梅尔文
Where there's a will, Melvin...
我们飞进去 梅尔文
We're gonna fly, Melvin!
飞进去
We're gonna fly.
我以前还挺会翻墙的
Used to be pretty good at this.
瞧好了
Watch how it's done.
两个疯子
Crazy motherfuckers.
天啊 看这地方
Jesus, look at this place.
它有自己隐秘的魅力
It has its hidden charms.
是吗 就像古代的下水系统
Oh, yeah, like the ancient septic system
引着粪便流入通风廊吗
carrying human waste into the breezeway?
就像历史
Like history.
韦恩 你准备好迎接明天了吗
Hello, Wayne. You ready for tomorrow?
看情况了 斯宾塞
That depends, Spencer.
你准备好放下武器 加入一支新队伍了吗
Are you ready to lay down your weapons and join a new team?
一支超级强队
A super team?
-绝不可能 -那真是遗憾
- Not a chance in hell. - That's a damn shame to hear.
我加入竞争对手那边了
I'm going with the other guys, the competing offer.
我猜我们要战场见了
I guess I'll see you at the showdown.
怎么
What?
他甩了我们
He bolted on us.
我们得靠自己了
We're on our own.
球手
第三季 第九集
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表