剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表
在佛罗里达礁岛上
Here's the thing about the Florida Keys:
除了那些宿醉的游客
Except for all the hungover tourists,
大家似乎都起得很早
well, most everyone seems to wake up pretty early.
有的栖息于潮池
There's tide pools to sit in,
有的在嚼食灌木前先来个早晨散步
and morning strolls to take before you start munching bushes.
扬西睡得不太好
Yancy hadn't slept well.
脑海里一直浮现那小子中枪的画面
Couldn't stop thinking about that kid getting shot.
他总是以同样的方式问候他的律师
He always greeted his lawyer the same way.
好消息 坏消息
Good news or bad news?
也许我打来只是想说声早安
Maybe I'm just calling to say good morning.
孩子们 吃早餐了
Ni?os, breakfast.
蒙特 接到律师打来的电♥话♥ 就只有好消息或坏消息
Monte, when your lawyer calls, it's either good news or it's bad news.
伙计 到底是哪个
Which is it, man?
是好消息
It's good news.
威特医生和桑尼开了个闭门会议
Dr. Witt and Sonny had a closed-door meeting,
他会撤销所有的指控
and he's dropping all the charges.
没有审判
No trial.
不会留任何案底
Nothing on your record.
那可不是好...而是天大的好消息
Well, that's not good-- That's fucking great news.
简直太棒了 兄弟 你为何不先说这个
That's incredible, man. Why didn't you lead with that?
桑尼不肯告诉我细节
Sonny wouldn't give me all the details,
但他说会在警局见面时告诉你
but he said he'll download you at the station.
太好了 我们的朋友在吗
That's terrific. Is our guy around?
在 就在这里
Yes, he's right here.
说我不在
No.
能开免提吗 - 没问题
Can you put me on speaker? - Sure.
十分感谢 蒙特
Thanks so much, Monte.
罗 你在吗
Ro, you there?
我想跟你谈谈半壳酒吧的枪击案
I wanna talk to you about that shooting at the Half Shell.
我骑脚踏车过去找你 然后一起开车去
I'm gonna ride my bike over there. We'll drive in together.
你不需要这么做
You don't really need to do that.
这我知道 但我想这么做
I know I don't need to, but I want to.
你也希望我这么做 只是不想说出来
And you also want me to. You just don't feel comfortable saying it.
去刷牙 我要抱抱你的脖子
Brush your teeth. I'm gonna hug your neck.
我们几分钟后见
I'll see you in a few minutes.
扬西 就别... - 你能不能别老是这样 再见
Yancy, don't both-- - Will you stop being who you are? Bye.
你本可以阻止这事发生的
You could have kept that from fucking happening.
想到能重返岗位
The thought of getting his job back
使扬西的脚步轻快了起来
put a bounce in Yancy's step.
在你的海滩上发现美丽的贝壳
Found this beautiful shell on your beach.
想想这画面
Think about it.
好了 两位
All right, you two.
相信我 你们会被震撼到
Trust me when I say this is about to blow your mind.
喜欢这颜色吗 是淡黄色
Are you loving the color? It's pastel yellow.
喂 - 听听这糟糕事
Hello? - Listen to this shit.
她已迫不及待地要宣布爸爸死亡了
She's already trying to have Dad declared dead.
嗨 你是凯特琳 对吧 最近怎么样了
Hey, it's Caitlin, right? How are things?
我不确定她处于悲伤的哪个阶段
I'm not sure which stage of grief that is,
但我觉得是介于逃避
but I think it's somewhere in between denial
和“肯定是我杀了我丈夫”之间
and "I definitely murdered my husband."
听起来你对这事的看法还不确定
Sounds like you haven't landed on a strong opinion yet.
你还在“猜测” 所以...
You're still kind of working things out, so--
是她干的 她甚至已经交男朋友了
She did it. She's even got a boyfriend already.
是吗 - 难以置信吧
Really? - Can you believe that shit?
我们能见个面吗
Could we just meet up in person?
好吧 我们就约在基韦斯特的半壳酒吧
All right. Let's do the Half Shell, Key West.
明天下午3点 好吗
Tomorrow, 3:00. Good?
好的 - 好 再见
Okay. - Okay. Bye.
什么情况
What in the fuck?
搞什么...别过来
What the-- Stop it.
别过来 该死...别过来
Stop. Shit. Fuck-- Stop it.
别缠着我...
Get the fuck off me. Get--
扬西很庆幸 因为蜜蜂们
Yancy was grateful because the bees seemed
似乎很喜欢蛰蠢蛋
to have an appetite for dipshits.
水太浅了
There's not enough water.
天啊 全身都是
Oh, my God, they're everywhere.
给我走开...
Get 'em off me! Get away!
而埃文舒克
Evan Shook, on the other hand,
想的主要是他嘴里的那些蜜蜂
mostly just thought about all the bees in his mouth
以及它们是否会蜇他的大脑
and whether they could sting his brain.
总而言之 今天感觉很不错
All in all, it was feeling like a pretty good day.
这种美好感觉并没持续太久
The feeling didn't last very long.
在安德罗斯岛这边 伊芙则刚刚做完她的早晨有氧散步
Over on Andros, Eve had just finished her morning cardio walk.
所以她停下来拍了一些照片 但拍的不仅仅是海鸟
So she stopped to take some pictures, and not just of seabirds.
宝贝 那个混♥蛋♥还住在我们的海滩上
Babe, that fucking asshole is still living on our beach.
我们建的可是五星级度假村 真恶心 蒂莉到现在还惊魂未定
We're building a five-star resort. It's gross. Tilly's still traumatized.
嘿 蛋仔 搞定他
Hey, Egg, handle it.
现在
Now?
好吧 - 蛋仔 你最好了 我们爱你
Fine. - You're the best, Egg. We love you.
宝贝 能去拿骚吗 我想去购物
Baby, can I go to Nassau? I wanna go shopping.
现在还没钱
We don't have the money yet.
那现在呢
Do we have it now?
伊芙知道在按♥摩♥浴缸里做♥爱♥ 可能会导致泌尿道感染
Eve knew she might get a UTI from banging in the Jacuzzi,
但她仍然觉得这么做值得
but she still felt it was worth it.
迈阿密验尸官办公室如此忙碌
The Miami coroner's office was so busy
以至于有时罗莎对那些尸体都有些麻木了
that sometimes Rosa got a little numb to all the death.
死者是一名29岁的白人女性
The deceased is a 29-year-old Caucasian female
有钝器外伤的痕迹 上衣非常好看
with signs of blunt force trauma and a super cute top.
至少你死了也是美美的 对吧
At least you looked good going out, right?
姑娘 你有问题
Girl, something wrong with you.
随你怎么说 珍妮特
Whatever, Janet.
罗莎通常不会轻饶珍妮特的妄加评判
Normally Rosa would torture Janet for her judgmental bullshit,
但她今天心里想着别的事
but today she had something else on her mind.
嗨 兄弟
Hey, bro.
你今晚会来吗 - 会
Are you gonna make it tonight? - Yeah,
我下班后直接过去
I'm coming from work.
兄弟 这不好
Bro, that's not good.
你今晚能不能打扮得好看些
Can you at least try to look nice tonight?
不是说刻薄话 是实话
That's not mean, that's real.
梅尔 快把我的头发弄好
Mel, let's get this fucking show on the road.
我坐得屁♥股♥都麻了
My ass is falling asleep.
是那个“希瑟天气预报”吗
Is that Heather with the fucking Weather?
我得挂了 我爱你
I gotta go. I love you.
好 再见
Vale. Bye.
抱歉 是我姐
Sorry. That was my sister.
天啊 谁在乎呢
Oh, my God, who gives a fuck?
弄好我的头发便是
Just do my hair.
知道了
You got it.
真不可思议 你没打转向灯
This is crazy. There's no turn signal.
别人怎么知道你要转弯 - 我真是不想念你在旁边念叨
How does anyone know you're turning? - I did not fucking miss this.
为何如此紧抓方向盘 像要掐死它似的
Why are you clutching the wheel like you're strangling it?
这有可能导致事故 现在我们得等了...
Could cause an accident. Now we're waiting. Now we're waiting.
我不是故意犯浑
I'm not being a dick.
我只是说你不应该被允许驾驶机动车
I'm just saying you shouldn't be allowed to operate a motor vehicle.
从我们拆伙以来 我就自己开车 完全没问题
Since we stopped being partners, I've had no problems driving myself.
我们并没拆伙
We did not stop being partners.
我们会是一辈子的搭档
We're never gonna stop being partners.
我只是想说 当你转换车道时
All I'm saying is when you're changing lanes,
不需要像这样回头看五次
you don't need to look over your shoulder like that five times.
你会伤到自己的
You'll make yourself sick.
那位开运动型多用途车的 老太太跟得那么近
That old lady in the SUV was right on my ass.
有多少位老太太 开运动型多用途车到处跑不是你能控制的
You can't control how many old ladies there are driving around in SUVs.
但知道你能控制什么吗
But you know what you can control?
就是你对这些老太太做出的反应
Your reaction to the old ladies in the SUVs.
跟你说话太累人了
You're fucking exhausting.
我得把车重新停好 能把钥匙给我吗
I need to repark this thing. Can you give me the keys?
不需要重新停车
Doesn't need to be reparked.
我今天将复职 可你看起来一点都不开心
You know, I'm getting my badge back today, and you don't seem happy at all.
你得在这方面有更好的表现
This is one of the things you need to be working on,
罗
Ro.
剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表