剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表
I went over there to talk to O'Peele, but when I got there, he was already dead.
所以你承认你认识受害者
So you admit to knowing the victim
并且在他被杀的那天去过他的住所
and being in his apartment the day he was killed?
怎么样
How we doing?
安德鲁显然是被与他积怨的人陷害的
Andrew is obviously being set up by someone with a grudge.
积怨 我已经好几年没跟扬西联♥系♥了
A grudge? I haven't had contact with Yancy in years.
并非如此 每次我在他的社区附近
That's not true. I smash this guy's mailbox
都会把他的信箱给拆了
every time I'm in his neighborhood,
不久前 我躺在尸袋里 把他的鼻梁打断了 就像足球员一样
and recently, I broke his nose right through a body bag, like a soccer player.
就一下 来个重击 被我打断了
Just wham. Came right out, and I cracked it.
所以我会说那是“亲密接触” 而且肯定是在一年之内
So I would say that's close contact, and that's definitely with under a year.
基于这些证据
Based on this evidence,
我们必须建议地检提出起诉
we have to recommend that the DA moves forward with an indictment.
必须...你们其实什么都不必做
Have to-- I mean, you don't have to do anything.
这是美国 要来个投票表决吗
This is America. Should we take a vote?
我投反对票
I'm not in support of it.
保持联♥系♥啊
Well, let's keep in touch.
你有我的手♥机♥号♥码
You know, you got my number.
我很有空 所以...你们有人上社交媒体吗
I'm pretty available, so-- Any of you guys on social media?
在听了克拉斯珀整整一个小时的发言
After a full hour of listening to Claspers talk
并且没有一个人回应后
without a single person responding,
罗莎终于松了一口气 继续进行搜寻
Rosa finally exhaled and resumed her search.
我的天啊 你没事吧
Oh, my God, are you okay?
我认识你
I know you.
加奶 两颗糖
Cream, two sugars.
好吧 跟我说实话 按一到十的评分标准 我的情况有多糟
All right, be honest with me. How fucked am I on a scale from one to ten?
一百万
A million.
你就不能说十
You couldn't just say ten?
你认为我不明白“十”的糟糕程度
You don't think I'd understand that ten is bad?
你完蛋了 - 天啊
You're fucked. - Oh, my God.
来了
Here we go.
抱歉让你们久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
关于管辖权
Regarding jurisdiction,
我们意识到可能与基韦斯特的 菲尼谋杀案有关联
we're aware there may be a connection with the Phinney murder in Key West,
但因为奥皮尔的关系
but because of O'Peele,
我们要让门德斯警官 将你的当事人拘留于迈阿密
we're gonna let Officer Mendez hold your client here in Miami.
没意见吧 - 又是投票时间
That okay? - Time to vote again.
不 我有意见 你有办法阻止这事吗
No, I'm not okay with that. You got anything to stop that?
我的两个孩子怎么来了
Why are my kids here?
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
抱歉打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
我刚跟本案的主要证人布兰克太太谈过
I just spoke to Mrs. Blank, the primary witness in this matter.
真是见鬼 我们已经讨论过了
Oh, for fucking Christ's sake. We've been through this.
她当天见到了他
She saw him there
就在她听到枪声之后 - 没错
right after she heard the gunshots. - Correct.
这是她在陈述中说的 知道她还说了什么吗
That's what she said in her statement. You know what else she said?
我只有葡萄味的 没有芒果味
I only have grape, no mango.
贝尼托曾向她要过零食
Benito had asked her for a snack.
谢谢
Thank you.
但后来我向她保证 “可以告诉我完整的故事”
But then I assured her it was "okay to tell me the whole story."
她说她“曾告诉门德斯警探” 就是在凶案发生前
She says she "told Detective Mendez" that before the murder
她确实看到了另一个男人 “在奥皮尔的住所附近徘徊”
she did see another man "hanging around O'Peele's apartment."
她之所以记得他 是因为“他只有一只胳膊”
She remembered him because "he only had one arm."
就像电影《亡命天涯》里的那个人
Like the guy in the movie, The Fugitive.
她说我可能没看那部片 因为“电影里没有墨西哥人”
She said I probably didn't see it because "there are no Mexicans in it."
我告诉她我并不是墨西哥人 而是波多黎各人
I told her I'm not Mexican, "I'm Puerto Rican."
是的 她是个极端种族主义者
Yeah, she's super racist.
她接着解释说 门德斯警探告诉她
She went on to explain that Detective Mendez told her
在口供中不要提到这部分
to keep that part out of her statement.
否则真正的凶手扬西先生 可能会因此而逍遥法外
Or the real murderer, Mr. Yancy, would probably go free.
虽然我不是律师 但这听起来 对我的案子有好处 对吧
I mean, I'm not a lawyer, but that feels like that would be good for my case. No?
真该死
Goddamn it.
都告诉过你们 他做过肮脏事
I told you. A sock on the highway.
我们不是说过不能让这小丑当警探的吗
I thought we weren't gonna let this clown become a detective.
那是三年前的事了 我忘了 - 忘了
It was three years ago. I forgot. - Forgot.
好了 简直是扯淡 好吗 这两个人是夫妻关系
Okay, this is bullshit, all right. These two are married,
而这两个则是最好的朋友
these two are best friends.
我和他也是好朋友 - 没错
We're good friends too. - Yeah.
莎莉 你以为那是我唯一的证据
You think that that's the only evidence I got, Sally?
我桌子上还有另外一整个文件夹 好吗
There's a whole other folder on my fucking desk, okay?
我这就去拿 - 我也想看看
I'd go fucking get it. - I would love to see that too.
是啊 你们知道吗 拿不拿文件夹我都无所谓
Yeah, you know what? I'm actually good either way with the folder.
你带着我们的孩子去询问证人 然后再把他们带来这里
You took our kids with you to interview a witness and then you brought them here?
我让宝拉回家了
I let Paula go home.
在关键时刻出现了 罗
Showed up when it mattered, Ro.
感激
Appreciate you.
只是点头 也不笑一个
Just a nod, not a smile?
天啊 要这家伙表现出喜悦之情 就像是要他命似的
God, it kills this guy to show any joy.
我是俄克拉荷马州调查局的乔娜拉塞尔
Johnna Russell, Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.
我在找一个叫普洛弗蔡斯的人
I'm looking for a Plover Chase.
我不知道你说的是谁
I don't know who that is.
邦妮
Bonnie.
好的 她在后面
Oh, yeah, she's out back.
出事了 门德斯跑了 - 该死
We have a problem. Mendez took off. - Goddamn it.
坏人总是逃跑 但别难过 谁能预料到这一切呢
Bad guys always run, but don't feel bad. I mean, who could've seen that coming?
扬西没说错
Yancy was right.
当一个人犯了错 逃避总是比面对现实
When you screw up, it's always easier to get the hell out of Dodge
容易得多
than it is to face the music.
至于邦妮 她很清楚是时候停止逃避了
As for Bonnie, well, she knew in her heart it was time to stop running.
只是今天还不是时候
Just not today.
你刚错过她
You just missed her.
还有 我要举报一艘汽艇被盗
Also, I'd like to report a stolen airboat.
剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表