剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表
Sorry.
对了 那位好医生在哪儿
So, where is the good doctor?
克利夫在劳德代尔堡 - 嗯哼
Cliff's in Lauderdale. - Uh-huh.
他明天会和我们的银行顾问见面
He's got a meeting tomorrow with our bankers.
有银行顾问感觉一定很好
Must be nice to have bankers.
别这么无趣 安德鲁
Don't be pedestrian, Andrew.
再说一遍他为何不跟你离婚
Tell me again why he isn't divorcing you.
克利夫可喜欢我了
Cliff adores me.
即使在他发现我们在一起之后 - 嗯哼
Even after he caught us together? - Uh-huh.
当真 - 是的
Really? - Yes.
要他人原谅我并不难 安德鲁
I'm easy to forgive, Andrew.
我觉得桑尼会...
You know, I think Sonny would...
天... - 让我复职
Oh, my-- - ...lift my suspension
如果你能让克利夫撤销对我的指控
if you could get Cliff to drop the charges.
这就是你今晚邀请我过来的原因
That's why you invited me over tonight.
这说法并不正确
That's a false statement.
我这周每晚都邀请你过来了
I invited you here every night this week.
的确 抱歉
It's true. I'm sorry.
我想我没回你电♥话♥ 是因为觉得不管我们之间是什么关系
I guess I didn't call you back 'cause I just feel like whatever this is
都已经到了自然结束的地步
has reached its natural end.
庭审将会让大家都很尴尬
A trial would be embarrassing for everyone.
尤其是你丈夫 所谓的受害者
Especially your husband, the alleged victim.
所谓的
Alleged?
安德鲁 不是吧
Andrew! Are you serious?
搞什么
The fuck?
我可不是唯一的目击者
I mean, I wasn't the only witness.
所有的人都听到他尖叫
Everyone heard him screaming,
“停车...”
"Stop, stop, stop!"
在那之前他确实叫你妓♥女♥
Well, I mean, he did call you a whore prior to that.
我让他戴了绿帽呀
I was cheating on him!
他还刮了你一巴掌
And he slapped you.
重重的一巴掌
Hard.
果真是好年份的酒
Really is a good year.
我想我该走了
Well, I suppose I should go.
你确实应该醒酒
You really should decant that.
我们把优质酒喝完了
We finished the good stuff.
这是在车♥库♥里的一个盒子里找到的
This is from a box in the garage.
作为警探的我 真的理解克利夫为何不愿离开你
You know, the detective in me really gets why Cliff wouldn't leave you.
他60岁了 算不上有魅力
I mean, he's 60. Not necessarily a head-turner.
你会让人忍♥不住多看两眼 而且才40岁
You could stop traffic. You're barely 40.
42岁了 你知道的 但还是谢了
Forty-two and you know it, but thank you.
但你为何不离开他
But why wouldn't you leave him?
他就是个混♥蛋♥ 是个乱开药的皮肤科医生
He's a piece of shit, pill-pushing dermatologist.
你将能获得可观的离婚财产
You'd get plenty in the split.
你有把柄在他手上
Does he have something on you?
他有更多的把柄在我手上
No more than I do on him.
你应该看看他的上网记录 简直是个十足的变♥态♥佬
You should see his internet history. He's a total perv.
你曾在自♥慰♥时窒息过吗
You ever get choked while pleasuring yourself?
有过一次 但并不是故意为之
One time. But it was not on purpose.
我当时打着领带 然后像是绊了一跤
I was wearing a tie and then I kind of tripped.
好吧 你赢了 安德鲁
Okay. You win, Andrew.
我明天再和克利夫谈谈
I'll talk to Cliff again tomorrow.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我真的喜欢当警探 再说...
I really like being a detective and...
我喜欢的东西不多 所以...
you know, I don't like a lot of things so...
好
Yeah.
我要给我的酒加点冰 你要吗
I need some ice in my wine. You?
不需要
I'm good.
安德鲁 天啊 不
Andrew! God, no!
是谁的胳膊 - 该死 邦妮
Whose is that? - Oh, fuck. Bonnie!
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think it is.
跟你想的一样 但这...我能给你满意的解释
Well, it's exactly what you think it is, but it's-- Good explanation.
嘿 别走
Hey, hold on!
邦妮 - 天啊 你到底干了什么
Bonnie! - Christ! What did you do?
我什么都没干 你反应过度了
I didn't do anything! You're overreacting!
在我继续往下讲之前
Before I go any further here,
我要告诉你们一个小故事 是关于巴哈马群岛上的一位年轻人
I gotta tell you a little story about a young man over in the Bahamas.
我知道在故事正精彩时 吊人胃口很让人讨厌
Now, I know it's annoying to leave this story just when it's getting fun,
但我保证你们最终将能明白我的用意
but I promise it'll make sense eventually.
耐心点
Just be patient.
很难想象有人过着 比安德鲁扬西更简单的生活
It's hard to imagine someone living a simpler life than Andrew Yancy,
但内维尔斯塔福德肯定做到了
but Neville Stafford sure as hell did.
他的日子几乎就是钓鱼 以及吃钓到的那些鱼 没别的了
His days were filled with fishing, eating those fish, and not much else.
见鬼 只要有他的天堂小棚屋
Heck, as long as Neville had his little shack in paradise,
内维尔就满足了
he was good to go.
这也是他快乐的地方
It was his happy place too.
而且你们不该忽视的是 内维尔和扬西一样
And it shouldn't be lost on you that, just like Yancy,
也把周围的大自然当作他的亲密好友
Neville considered all the nature around him to be close, personal friends.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, little man.
斯塔福德先生
Mr. Stafford.
斯塔福德先生
Mr. Stafford.
叫我内维尔 有什么事
Neville. What do you want?
能谈谈吗
Can we talk a bit?
幸运的是 内维尔的屋里 住着一个给予他支持的哥们
Luckily, Neville had a buddy inside for backup.
他和这个哥们的关系也像夫妻
Their partnership was also like a marriage.
不 坏猴子 不乖
No! Bad monkey. Bad.
天啊 小子
Jesus, boy.
你从哪弄来这么难看的东西
Where did you get that ugly thing?
说话客气点 不然德里格斯会对你不客气
Speak kindly or Driggs will fuck you up.
我在新溪跟一位老头 玩多米诺骨牌时赢得了它
I won him in a game of dominoes against an old man in Fresh Creek.
他欠我钱 所以就跟我说...
He owed me money. So he told me...
“德里格斯是训练有素的猴子之一
"Driggs is one of the trained monkeys
曾参与约翰尼德普来这 拍的最后一部加勒比海盗影片”
from the very last Johnny Depp pirate movie they made out here."
他说我可以教它做任何我想要它做的事
He said I could literally teach him to do anything I wanted.
德里格斯 上来
Driggs, up.
上来...
Up. Up, up, up!
那老头满口胡言
That old man was full of shit.
你说我得离开我的家是什么意思
Now, what do you mean, I have to leave my home?
我们给你发了通知书
We sent notices.
我忙着钓鱼
I've been fishing.
整整一个月 - 我喜欢钓鱼
For a month? - I like fishing.
他们要在这里建一座度假村
They're putting up a resort here.
一位名叫克里斯托弗的美国绅士
An American gentleman by the name of Christopher.
他买♥♥下了所有的土地
He's been buying up all the land.
不用说了 我不卖♥♥
Discussion over. I'm not selling.
但这由不得你
But it's not up to you.
你住在佛罗里达的同父异母妹妹萨马拉
Your half-sister, Samara, in Florida,
她是这块地的法定受托人 而且她已经把这里卖♥♥了
she's the official trustee, and she's sold already.
她怎么能这么做
How can she do this?
冷静点 她得把钱分给你
Easy now. She got to split the money with you.
整个度假村都会是一流的
The whole resort's going to be top shelf.
会有一个提基酒吧 那边会建淡水泳池
Going to have a tiki bar, freshwater pools over there,
红土网球场 还有水疗中心
clay tennis courts, a spa.
他们会给它取名卷尾道
They're gonna call it Curly Tail Lane.
我爸一直都把这里称为绿海滩
Green Beach is what my father always called this place.
也许这名字将成为过去
Maybe once upon a time.
他以前不敢向那位政♥府♥官员 透露他的真实想法
He was afraid to tell the government man what he really thought.
再给我来瓶啤酒
Can I get another beer?
他不再害怕了
He got over it.
滚出我的土地
Get the fuck off my land.
觉得全世界 都在找他麻烦的人不只有内维尔
Neville wasn't the only one feeling like the world was out to get him.
我说第十遍了 邦妮 我没肢解任何人
For the tenth time, Bonnie, I didn't chop anyone up.
给我回电
Call me back.
对扬西来说幸运的是 他找到了可以出气的人
Luckily for Yancy, he had someone to take it out on.
你说你的客户找不到房♥子是什么意思
What do you mean your clients can't find the house?
我刚说了是一栋黄色的大房♥子
I just told you the big yellow one.
嗨 打扰一下
Hey, excuse me.
我的房♥子里有只死浣熊
There's a dead raccoon in my house.
这对扬西来说已司空见惯
This was not news to Yancy.
这可不好 它是怎么进屋的
Not good. How'd it get there?
不知道
剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表