剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表
如果你能让自己感受快乐
If you could allow yourself to experience joy,
这并不是这世界上最糟糕的事
I mean, that would not be the worst thing in the world.
你的家人会感谢你 我会感谢你
Your family would thank you. I would thank you.
最重要的是 你会感谢你自己
And most importantly, you know, who would thank you? You.
你会感谢你自己
You would thank you.
嘿 我可快乐了
Hey, I'm a joyful person.
要上哪去
Where are you going?
我去把车重新停好
I'm gonna repark the fucking car.
我们为何不从这里开始呢
Why didn't we start there?
这就是我所说的
That's what I said.
我不听
I'm not listening.
(基韦斯特 警长办公室)
唷 扬西
Yo, Yancy.
唷 早安
Yo. Good morning.
很高兴见到你
Nice to be seen.
找到他了
There he is.
伙计 - 嘿 兄弟
My guy. - Hey, my man.
听着 我知道正式复职应该是明天
Listen, I know I'm probably not officially back on payroll until tomorrow,
但我今天就上班 不拿薪水
but I'm gonna go ahead and start today free of charge.
等不及了
Just gonna dive right in.
有紧急案子吗 我这就去办
And is there a fire to put out? I'm on it.
刹刹车
Tap the brakes.
我没法刹车 桑尼 因为你拿走了我的车
Well, I can't tap my brakes, Sonny, 'cause you took my car away.
你这家伙
This guy.
怎么回事
What's going on?
克利夫已经撤销指控了
Cliff dropped the charges.
没错 但我必须答应他
He sure did, but I did have to agree
不能立即恢复你的警探身份
not to immediately reinstate you as a detective.
该死 - 我也很沮丧
Ah, fucknuts. - Kills me too.
我可是极力为你争取了 兄弟
I was in there fighting for you, man.
那这位好医生说什么时候会允许我复职
And when did the good doctor say he would permit me to be reinstated?
我不知道 我们只聊了十秒钟
I don't know. We only talked for, like, ten seconds.
但你说你一直极力为我争取
But you were slugging it out the whole time.
这家伙很有人脉
The guy's connected.
有一半的县委员的痣都由他进行活检
He biopsied moles of half the county commissioners.
而且他们有YouTube这平台 好吗
And they got YouTube, okay?
他们看到你开车 把他的高尔夫球车推落港口
They saw you launch his golf cart into the harbor.
但你欠我个人情 还记得那只胳膊吗
But you owe me one. Remember the arm?
记得 我也很感激 所以我给你找了另一份工作 是份好差事
I do. And I appreciate that, which is why I got you another job. A good one.
你喜欢美食 对吧
You do like a good meal, don't you?
天晓得我喜欢
God knows I do.
你想说什么
Where are you going with this one?
你的新工作是一名餐馆稽查员
Your new job: Restaurant inspector.
查看蟑螂 - 这可是带薪假期 安德鲁
Roach patrol? - It's a paid vacation, Andrew.
之前那位病了 不干了 - 他死了 桑尼
The other guy got sick and quit. - He died, Sonny.
好吧 是“他死了”
Okay. "He died."
但他是先生病的
First he got sick.
为何就不能安排我 坐在这办公室里什么的
Why can't you just hide me in a desk in here or something?
我甚至可以不做真正的工作 就只是浏览我喜欢的网站
Wouldn't even be doing any real work. I'd just be checking the websites I like.
我得怎么做才能再次成为一名警探
What is it that I need to do in order to be a detective again?
好了 桑尼 拜托
All right, Sonny, please.
求你了
Please.
就接下这活儿 别惹麻烦了
You take this gig, you stay out of trouble.
等风头过去 我就让你当回警探
When the smoke clears, I'll give you your job back.
怎么样
What do you say?
扬西假装考虑了一下
Yancy pretended to think about it for a second.
我什么时候开工
When do I start?
我们现在是在浪费时间
We're burning daylight here.
坏猴子
第一季第二集
水肺潜水员总会蜂拥到安德罗斯岛
Scuba divers have always flocked to Andros
因为这里的蓝洞比地球上任何地方都多
because it has more blue holes than anywhere on Earth.
但内维尔根本不在乎这些
But Neville didn't care about any of that.
他只希望鱼儿上钩
He just hoped the fish were biting.
幸运的是 就像昨天和前天一样 都有鱼儿上钩
Luckily, just like yesterday and the day before that, they were.
但内维尔的好运气就那么多
But that's when Neville's luck ran out.
早
Morning.
很不错的鱼
Nice fish.
内维尔的爸曾吹嘘说 自己只花了一天的时间来建这房♥子
Neville's dad had once bragged it only took him a day to build the place.
我的家
My home.
但拆除它所用的时间更短
It came down even quicker.
我们把你的东西都放在那里了
And we put all your shit over there.
给你十分钟把东西从海滩搬走
You got ten minutes to drag it off this beach.
是谁下的指令
Says who?
是我
Says me.
到你说了
Your turn to say something.
我就知道
That is what I thought.
在这之前 内维尔从没觉得自己像个懦夫
Neville had never felt like a coward before.
这耻辱有点刺痛了他
The shame stung a bit.
至于德里格斯 它只想着吃葡萄
As for Driggs, he just wanted grapes.
你好 帅哥
Hey there, handsome.
嗨 - 听说有人需要搭顺风车
Hi. - Heard someone needed a ride.
食物稽查员
Food inspector?
克利夫真是个糟糕和记仇的小人
Cliff's such a sad, vindictive little man.
你要开间图书馆
Are you opening a library?
要把我所有的书都放进储藏室
Putting all my books in storage.
我今晚必须永远离开这城镇
I have to leave town tonight forever.
别问我原因 - 好的
Please don't ask why. - Okay.
你真不问我原因
You're not gonna ask why?
你刚说了别问...
You just said that you didn't--
真不敢相信我竟会爱上 这么一个毫无好奇心的男人
I cannot believe I gave my heart to a man with such little curiosity.
邦妮 有时候我觉得自己 是你脑子里所构思的电影的某个角色
Bonnie, sometimes I feel like I'm in a movie that you're writing in your head.
谢谢你 安德鲁
Thank you, Andrew.
太窝心了
That is so sweet.
一如既往 扬西感觉自己被吸进了
As per usual, Yancy felt himself being sucked down
邦妮的疯狂世界里
into Bonnie's world of insanity.
再次看到那辆育空让他清醒过来
Seeing that Yukon again snapped him out of it.
你可以在这靠边停车 剩下的路我自己走
You can pull over right here. I'll walk the rest of the way.
什么 我想... - 我没事 就这里
What? I th-- - I'm okay. Right here.
再见 安德鲁
Bye, Andrew.
咖啡
Cafecitos.
谢谢 - 什么事
Thank you. - Yeah?
喂 罗 你忙吗
Hey, Ro, are you busy?
能查看伊芙斯特普林 是否拥有一辆黑色育空GT吗
Can you see if Eve Stripling owns a black Yukon GT?
我一点都不忙 但我还是不打算这么做
I'm not remotely busy, but I'm still not doing it.
一杯咖啡 - 好 就来
Un cafecito. - Sí, claro.
听着 我要想置身事外 但伊芙 胳膊
Look, I'm trying to stay out of this, but with Eve and the arm
还有菲尼那孩子被枪杀
and that Phinney kid getting plugged--
我的直觉告诉我 这一切之间有着某种联♥系♥ 你懂吗
Like, my gut is telling me that all of this stuff is somehow connected, you know?
就好像有人因为我知道的事而一直盯着我
Like there's somebody who's keeping an eye on me because of what I know,
但问题是 我真不知道自己知道些什么
but the problem here is I really don't know what I know.
是啊 你向来都有这个问题
Yeah, that's always been an issue for you.
拜托 就帮我个忙吧
Please, just do me a favor
查查看 - 不行
and check it out. - Nope.
别挂电♥话♥ 我不喜欢你...
Don't hang up. I don't like it when you--
这问题对扬西来说并不陌生
It was a familiar question for Yancy.
他知道些什么自己没有意识到已知的事 而且还有谁知道
What did he know that he didn't know that he knew, and who else knew?
又是育空再次让他清醒过来
Once again, the Yukon snapped him out of it.
该死
Fucknuts.
(斯托尼蟹屋)
嗨
Hi.
我是来确保你们的厨房♥
I'm here to make sure your kitchen complies
符合佛罗里达现行的健康和安全法规的
with all current Florida health and safety codes.
还有 能借用你们的卫生间梳洗一下吗
Also, love to use your bathroom just to freshen up?
在后面 - 谢谢
In the back. - Thank you.
看到自己的房♥子成了废墟 让内维尔决定找人算账
With his house in shambles, Neville had a bone to pick with someone.
主灵们 我请求你们通过我的身体来执行
Presiding spirits, I call upon you to move through me
好让我能结束这个人的痛苦
so I could end this man's suffering.
为什么这么怕我
Why you so scared of me?
抱歉
Sorry.
不 我非常喜欢
No, I like it very much.
你放心 我不会告诉任何人我所看到的
剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表