剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表
I wish that was true.
我妈就埋在这里
My mother buried right here.
我觉得她最近不会为我感到骄傲
Don't think she'd be too proud of me lately.
她应该在为这么早就离开你而感到内疚
She probably busy feeling guilty she left you so soon.
但你要知道...
But know this...
我一直以你为傲
I am always very proud of you.
我...
I--
嗨
Hi!
嘿 我回来了
Hey, I'm back.
止痛药起作用了吗
Are the painkillers working?
没有 这比我砍断胳膊还疼
No, it hurts worse than when I cut my fucking arm off.
快把它拔♥出♥来♥
Just get it out!
我做不到 太恶心了
I can't. It's too fucking gross.
你上周从我脚趾里拔出了一根倒刺
You pulled a splinter out of my toe last week.
这跟那没差 - 这不一样
It's the same thing. - It's not the same thing!
就把这当成一根大倒刺... - 好...
Pretend it's a big fucking splinter... - Okay.
把它拔♥出♥来♥就是了
...and just get it out!
天啊 我觉得其实没那么糟
Oh, my God. I don't really think it's that bad.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
简直糟透了
It's so fucking bad.
你早该让我在屋里杀了那混♥蛋♥
You should have let me kill that motherfucker in here.
我需要吃更多的止痛药
I need more painkillers.
是啊 但尼克仔 我们没止痛药了 好吗
Yeah, but, Nicky, we don't have any more, okay?
去找啊 还有 叫医生来
Find some and get a doctor.
你叫我上哪儿找
I can't do anything like that
我们可是在岛上啊 宝贝
on this island, babe!
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do!
能不能请你...
Please would you--
照顾照顾我 就一次
Would you just take care of fucking me for once?
好吧
Okay.
交给我吧 宝贝
I got you, babe.
我当时应该也把你杀了 你这小混♥蛋♥
I should've shot you too, you little fucker.
(安德烈油炸)
找到他了
There he is.
嗨 朋友
Hey, pal.
嗨 两位 嘿 猜怎么着
Hey, guys. Hey, guess what?
我们的照片被人拿走了
You know, somebody took our Polaroid down.
安德烈说他并不知情
Now, Andre didn't know anything about it,
但他有时会有所隐瞒 所以...
but he's always been a little cagey sometimes, so--
你的飞机加满油了 随时能起飞
Is your plane fueled up and ready to go?
你们需要 当然随时可以
For you guys? Absolutely.
但我不能就这样把它开走
But I can't take it out without, you know,
得先问过我两位老板
checking with my bosses first.
我这就给他们打个电♥话♥ - 先别打
So let me give 'em a call. - Just hold for a sec.
我其实是安德鲁扬西警探 而这位是罗莎坎彭西诺医生
I'm actually Detective Andrew Yancy and this is Dr. Rosa "Campensino",
这名字很难念
which is a very difficult name to pronounce
即使认识她很久的人也念不好
even if you've known her for a long time.
我们真的得马上离开这里
We really need to get the fuck out of here.
我希望自己能帮上忙 但我不能...
Well, I wish I could help, but I can't just--
容许我给你解释一下问题所在
Let me explain to you the problem with that.
是这样的 你的两位老板其实是杀人犯
See, your bosses are actually murderers,
但根据你的表情 我能看出你并不知情
and I can tell by your expression that you didn't know that.
但你或许知道
But you probably do know
你若没办理海关手续 就从这里直飞到门罗县
that if you fly nonstop from here to Monroe County without clearing customs,
那就是犯罪 而且是重罪
that is a crime and it's kind of a big one.
他也开飞机载送毒贩 我看过他这么做
He flies drug runners too. I saw him.
好了 那些家伙真是混♥蛋♥
Okay, those guys were jerks.
尽管如此 贩毒绝对是重罪
Be that as it may, drug running is a huge no-no.
他们真是杀人犯
They're really murderers?
没错
Yeah.
他们也想杀了我们
Tried to kill us too.
我们侥幸逃过一劫
We got away.
亲爱的 我想他知道我们逃过一劫 因为我们现在站在这里
Well, sweetie, I think he realizes we got away because we're standing here.
你是说你的解释恰恰好
'Cause you never overexplain anything.
不 但他肯定懂我们没被抓住
No, but he would know that we didn't get caught.
我们就在这呀
We're right in front of him.
我认为细节很重要
I think the details matter here.
欣赏你的严谨 但我只是想说 他知道我们还活着
I love that you're thorough, but he knows we're alive. That's all I'm saying.
我不想选边站
You know, I don't wanna pick sides.
你们俩说的都没错
You're both right.
但是我答应载你们 但有个条件
But I will take you on one condition.
不能谈条件 没商量余地
There is no condition. There's no negotiating.
你没资格要求什么
You're not in a position to ask for anything.
我想我有资格
I think I am.
讨厌 我眨眼了 再来一张
Bugger. I blinked. One more.
拜托了 照片会挂一辈子的
Come on. They last forever.
我满意了
Now I'm good.
格雷西
Gracie?
是你在那里吗
Is that you back there?
我只是来拿我的手杖
I just come to get my cane.
格雷西 她人呢
Gracie? Where is she?
在哪儿 嗨 你好
Where? Hi. Hello.
你是谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
我是格雷西的外婆丫丫
I'm Gracie's grandmother, Ya-Ya.
我侄子也称他的老二为丫丫
That's what my nephew calls his ding dong.
我需要给我丈夫找止痛药
I need painkillers for my husband,
可我在这破岛上一个医生都找不到
and I cannot find a doctor anywhere on this shit stain of an island.
我帮不了你
I got no help for you.
不 我不是来找你的
No, I'm not asking for you.
我要找格雷西 她在这里很有影响力 而且是我的手下
I'm asking for Gracie who apparently has pull around here and she works for me.
我记得你
I remember you.
我已经把你的踏板车还给你了
I returned your Rollie.
我才不关心这事
I literally don't care about that.
她在哪 - 我想她应该是去看她妈妈了
Where is she? - I imagine she visiting her mother.
她妈妈在哪
Where is her mother?
在墓地 - 谢了
Graveyard. - Thank you.
见鬼
Fuck!
她并没马上看到那重建的圣坛
She didn't see the rebuilt altar right away,
但当她看到时 就知道她的龙后回来了
but once she did, she knew her queen was back.
穿过这里就到了
It's just through here.
暴风雨来得太快了
The storm's coming in pretty fast.
我觉得我们没停下来喝咖啡是明智之举
I think it's smart we didn't stop for coffee.
除非我们现在离开 否则就走不了了
And we're not gonna get out of here unless we leave right now.
听着 你回家后 我要你把一切都告诉罗
Listen, when you get back home I want you to tell Ro everything,
他会知道该怎么做的 好吗
and he'll know exactly what to do, okay?
你说“我回家后”是什么意思
What do you mean, "When I get back home?"
我不能让他逍遥法外 好吗 我办不到
I can't let him get away with this, okay? I can't.
他的脊椎开了个洞 还少了条胳膊
He has a hole in his spine and he's missing an arm.
并不是说他能逍遥快活
It's not like he's gonna go dancing.
对 我明白你的意思 但我晚上还是睡不着
No, I hear you, but I just wouldn't be able to sleep at night.
两位 走吧 我们得立刻就走
Guys, let's go! We gotta go now.
听着 我知道这不是世界末日 好吗
Look, I know this isn't the end of the world, all right?
但这是现实 不再是什么历险记了 扬西
But this is real. It's not a fucking adventure anymore, Yancy.
太危险了 - 对 我知道 所以你得离开
It's dangerous. - No, I know. That's why you need to go.
你得上飞机了 - 你也一样
You need to get on the plane. - So do you.
你知道吗 做你该做的
You know what? Do what you have to do,
但如果你不上这架飞机 我们就分手
but if you don't get on that plane, we're over.
你当真
Are you serious?
我们相处得那么快乐
We were happy.
拜托 伙计 放手吧
Come on, man. Just let go.
就这么一次
Just this once.
该死的
Fuck!
伊芙责怪尼克害她踢伤脚趾
Eve blamed Nick for stubbing her toe.
她没意识到更大的麻烦正等着她
She didn't realize that was the least of her problems.
可找到你了 谢天谢地
There you are! Thank God!
我一直在到处找你
I've been looking everywhere for you.
你找到我了
You found me.
嘿 你又穿上你的龙后服了 太棒了
Hey, you're wearing your costume again. That's so cool.
听着 我现在需要你来帮我
Listen, I need your help right now.
不行
No.
我不是在问你 我可是你老板 快给我走
I'm not asking. I'm your fucking boss, so chop chop.
剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表