剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表
礁岛绝对有自己的生活节奏
The Keys definitely have their own rhythm.
你甚至会等世界来告诉你这一天开始了
I mean, you don't even get your day going until the world tells you to.
然后就回到酒吧去治好你的宿醉
Then you head back to the bar to cure your hangover.
当然 工作日除外
Unless, of course, it's a workday.
是以喝杯咖啡来开始一天
Then you start with coffee.
请享用 - 感谢
Enjoy. - Appreciate you.
我很高兴你来了 说实话 我一点也不惊讶
Well, I am happy you came, and honestly, I'm not the least bit surprised.
至于你的咖啡 我猜是加奶和两块糖
As for your coffee, I guessed cream, two sugars.
我有这方面的天分
It's my gift.
事实上 这只是我其中一个天分
Actually, it's one of my gifts.
有一次 我梦见我的特里叔叔得了癌症
I, one time, had this dream that my uncle Terry had cancer.
他并没患癌
Now, he didn't,
但他确实有一颗痣 为了安全起见 医生把它割除了 因此他并没大碍 所以...
but he did have a mole that they removed just to be safe and he's fine, so...
我习惯喝黑咖啡
I take mine black.
你确定 不是加奶和两块糖 对于这种事 我一般不会猜错
Are you sure? Not cream, two sugars? I usually nail this kind of thing.
不对 是黑咖啡 - 好吧
No. Black. - Okay.
我让实验室给你的骨头碎片 做了脱氧核糖核酸检测
I did get my lab to do a DNA workup on your bone shards.
我更愿意把它们视为“我们的”骨头碎片
I'd like to think of them as our bone shards.
今午就能知道它们是否属于斯特普林
We'll know if we have a match for Stripling this afternoon.
我喜欢这办事魄力
I love this energy.
好 从那个见到我就跑的女孩 玛德琳开始 我们先去询问她
Okay. Now let's get started by questioning Madeline, that girl that ran away from me.
好 走吧 - 很好
Yeah, let's go. - I love it.
不过我得快速检查一下 这里的食品卫生是否合格
Just got to check this place real quick for code violations,
但我会超快搞定它
but I'm gonna be super fast.
等等 你在开玩笑吗
Wait, you fucking kidding me?
我可是请了病假 - 罗莎 我不知该怎么跟你说
I called in sick for this. - Rosa, I don't know what to tell you.
的确会有人非常认真对待工作的 好吗
Some of us actually do take our job seriously, all right?
我马上就回来
I'm back in a flash.
你好 我是卫生稽查员
Hello. Health inspector.
对扬西的胃来说 幸运的是
Luckily for Yancy's stomach,
这个厨房♥干净得你几乎可以在里面吃饭
this kitchen was so clean you could almost eat out of it.
稽查员 这里没问题吧 - 是的 绝大部分都符合规范
Is all okay in here, Inspector? - Yeah, most everything is to code.
如果我要挑刺的话
If I'm nitpicking,
唯一有问题的就是 有只活生生的猴子在橱柜里吃葡萄
the only red flag would be the live monkey eating grapes in the cupboard.
内维尔
Neville!
干吗这么喊我名字 - 给我搞定这个
What you call my name for like that? - Fix this.
德里格斯对葡萄的 喜爱导致内维尔惹上麻烦
It wasn't the first time that Driggs's fondness for grapes
已经不是第一次了
had landed Neville in trouble.
先生 这是我的猴子 不是她的
Sir, it's my monkey. Not hers.
好的 我会记下的
Yeah, I'll make a note of that.
但说实话 在这食品检验游戏中
But if I'm being honest, in the food inspection game,
猴子是谁的并不重要
it doesn't really matter whose monkey it is.
重要的是 它就是一只猴子
It's more just the monkey of it all.
好的 听着 我叫内维尔斯塔福德 我这周过得很糟糕
Okay. Look, my name is Neville Stafford, and I've had a very bad week.
我姐卖♥♥掉了我们儿时 在安德罗斯岛所住的房♥子
My sister sold our childhood home in Andros.
在我不知情下把它给卖♥♥了
Sold it right from under me.
哎哟 - 是的
Ouch. - Yes.
但如果我在她的餐厅给她制♥造♥麻烦
But if I cause problems for her in her restaurant,
我就会失去道德制高点
I lose the moral high ground.
而你打算用这事来威胁她一辈子
And you're planning on holding it over her head forever.
没错
Yes, I am.
我喜欢你的气场 内维尔
I like your vibe, Neville.
女士 我下周会再来
Ma'am, I'm gonna come back next week,
只要厨房♥里再没看到猴子的踪影
and as long as the kitchen is a hundred-percent monkey-free,
我就不会汇报此事
then I won't file a report.
你觉得如何
Sound good?
谢谢你 十分感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
我欠你个人情 - 我会记住你的话
I owe you one. - I'm gonna hold you to it.
不得不说 一个没有车的 成熟男人很有魅力
You know, I gotta say, a grown man without a car is very sexy.
桑尼答应给我弄部车
Well, Sonny promised he's getting me one.
请问这五千家T恤店中 玛德琳在哪家上班
So which one of these 5,000 T-shirt shops does Madeline work at?
店名叫“胸膛甜心” 所以我想我们要找的是有格调的店
Well, it's called Chest Candy, so I guess we're looking for the classy one.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
你别管 是警♥察♥办案的一部分
Don't worry about it. Just some police work.
就是这间
There it is.
(胸膛甜心)
把车停在后面 - 对
Park around back? - Yeah.
你去过胸膛甜心吗
You ever been to Chest Candy?
没有 - 好的
No. - Okay.
但这对我来说不陌生 - 明白
But I'm familiar with it. - I get it.
正如我之前所解释的 做好心里准备 因为她太会跑了
So as I explained, just be prepared because she is a runner.
谁太会跑 老兄 你知道吗
Who's a runner? Bro, you know what?
让我来跟她谈 - 确定
Let me do the talking. - Really?
全都由你来谈 好吧
Like, the whole time? Okay.
嗨 玛德琳
Hey, Madeline.
别担心 我只是想...好吧
Not to worry. I just wanted-- Okay.
她开跑了
There she goes.
该死
Oh, shit!
为了他们这新拍档关系 这话必须得说...
For the sake of their new partnership, it had to be said...
都说了她很会跑
Told you she's a runner.
坏猴子
第一季第三集
为何每次见到我都要跑
How come every time I see you, you run away?
因为你是警♥察♥
'Cause you're a cop.
他其实并不是
Actually, he's not.
目前不是 但情况随时会改变
Well, not at the moment, though the situation is fluid.
听着 我有案底
Look, I got a record,
而人们一直在问 我和菲尼的钱是从哪弄来的
and people have been asking questions about where Phinney and I got the money.
我可不是毒贩之类的
I'm not a drug dealer or anything like that.
我的确卖♥♥过克他命和摇♥头♥丸♥ 但从没卖♥♥过海♥洛♥因♥
I mean, I did sell K and E, but never H.
这感觉有点像《芝麻街》里奇怪的一集
This is starting to feel like a weird episode of Sesame Street.
我不认为你是毒贩
I don't think you're a drug dealer,
但我确实认为你和你男友 做了些见不得光的事
but I do think that you and your boyfriend got involved in something bad.
咖啡来了 - 非常感谢 佩斯托夫先生
Here you go. - Thank you so much, Mr. Pestov.
我给你叫了黑咖啡 因为你说你喜欢喝黑咖啡
I got yours black, because that's how you claim that you like it.
没错
It is.
再说吧
We'll see.
能回避一下吗
How about some privacy?
这可是我的店啊
This is my store.
好吧
Fine.
俄语真是悦耳 对吧
Russian is such a beautiful language, isn't it?
总之 玛德琳 我去见了 我的一个老朋友基思菲茨帕特里
Anyway, Madeline, I went to see an old pal of mine, Keith Fitzpatrick.
当菲尼在“钓上手臂”的 那艘船担任船员时 他就是船长
He's the captain of the boat that Phinney was crewing on when they caught the arm.
我找他只是想知道 那天是不是你的男友下的钩
I just wanted to know if your boy was the one baiting the hooks on that day.
猜猜基思怎么回答
And guess what Keith said.
“这是我这辈子吃过的最好吃的炸虾”
"This is the best goddamn fried shrimp I've ever had in my life."
那都怪我 因为我在停车场让他嗑药了
Well, that's on me, 'cause I got him stoned in the parking lot
我给他吸了我朋友米格尔给我的烈性大♥麻♥
with some very strong weed that my friend Miguel gave me.
这大♥麻♥叫生活残骸 但我离题了
It's called Trainwreck, but I digress.
但接着他说...
But then he said...
菲尼那天的确负责钓鱼线
Phinney was handling the lines that day,
这并不寻常 那是因为
which was surprising because it was fucking hard
想让那瘦小的混♥蛋♥干活 比登天还难 对吧
to get that skinny little shit to do any work at all, right?
来一个 - 不 不想吃
Want one? - No, I'm good.
赌10块钱 它们都沾满了老鼠屎
Ten bucks says they've been covered in rat shit.
我爸小的时候曾在一艘三流渔船上工作
You know, when my dad was a kid, he worked on some shitty fishing charter.
当时的船长会让他买♥♥一条冰冻的大马林鱼
The captain would make him buy a big frozen marlin
好让游客们相信他们钓到鱼
so that he could convince the tourists that they caught something.
就是把死鱼钩在鱼钩上
You know, you'd put the dead fish on the hook,
让他们把它“钓上来” 突然间
you'd let 'em reel it in and then bingo!
他们就觉得是自己钓到了大鱼 你懂的
They felt like they caught the big one. You get it.
我只是在想
I was just kind of wondering,
菲尼会不会也这样骗人 但用的是人的胳膊
could Phinney pull off that scam with a human arm?
扬西最近发现 如果能闭嘴 哪怕是一秒钟
Yancy recently learned that if you could shut up for even a second
有时候真♥相♥会自行显现
sometimes the truth would come out on its own.
我当时叫他别这么做 但他说这没什么大不了的
I told him not to do it, but he said it was no big deal.
不过是个恶作剧
It was just a practical joke.
而且可赚一大笔钱 有三千美元吧
And it was so much money. Like, three grand.
你知道胳膊是谁给他的吗
Do you know who gave him the arm?
我猜是个小个子的金发女人
I'm guessing a not-so-tall blonde woman did.
他说是个男的 - 该死
He said it was a dude. - Fucknuts.
剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表