剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表
You know what? I think this is good.
我认为弄清每个人的立场 对我们来说非常重要
I think it's really important for us to figure out where everyone stands.
爸
Dad?
宝贝 你的立场是
Baby, what's it gonna be?
听着...
Look...
我觉得这里的气氛有点过火了
I think things got a little heated in here,
但亲爱的 伊芙不过是 在为我们做最好的安排
but, sweetie, Eve just wants what's best for us.
为了我们所有人
For all of us.
出去
Get out.
见到你真高兴
It was so great seeing you.
拜托 亲爱的 别这样
Come on, honey. Don't be like that.
你去死吧 爸
Go fuck yourself, Dad.
宝贝 我饿死了 我们应该吃披萨还是鸡翅
Baby, I'm starving. Should we do pizza or wings?
好的
Okay.
好了 很好
All right. That's good.
扬西提醒自己稍后给罗打电♥话♥
Yancy reminded himself to call Ro later
告诉罗他没说错
and tell him he was right.
的确是一个普通尺寸的棺材
It was, in fact, a normal-sized coffin.
兄弟 你到底有什么问题
Bro, what the fuck is your problem?
为何不说一声就走了
Why would you just leave like that?
其实我很想跟你谈谈的
You know, I'd actually love to talk that out with you,
也许不是在我站在坟墓里的时候
maybe just not while I'm standing in a grave.
这太疯狂了 你知道的 对吧
This is insane. You know that, right?
这样行不通的
This isn't gonna work.
看看吧
Let's see here.
没时间说“我都说行得通了”
Don't have a lot of time for "I told you so's."
我们该走了 - 如果再次锁住了怎办
We should probably get moving. - What happens if it locks again?
有道理
Great point.
天啊
Oh, my God.
太恶心了
That is disgusting.
不是吧
Seriously?
你在停尸房♥里工作
You work in a morgue.
两位
Excuse me?
天啊 墓地管♥理♥员♥
Wow. Groundskeeper at a cemetery?
没想到你有枪
I didn't expect you for a gun.
我以为你们会有吹叶机或割草机
I thought you guys might have a leaf blower or a lawn mower.
给我闭嘴 - 好
Shut your mouth. - Yes.
听着 我想我能解释... - 别动 站住
Listen, I think I can explain-- - Don't move. Stop right there.
罗莎 放下鱼矛枪 他不是马林鱼
Rosa, put the speargun down. He's not a marlin.
好的
Right.
我们并不想惹麻烦
We don't want any trouble.
我知道这情况看起来很糟糕 但说实话 我们是好人
And I know this looks bad, but honestly, we're the good guys here.
说来话长
It's too long to explain it.
但是 我只想问你一个问题 先生
But, I only really have one question for you, sir.
你报♥警♥了吗
Have you called the police?
我相信我自己能回答这个问题了
I believe I can answer that on my own.
非常抱歉 有你在 他们是幸运的
I am so sorry. They're lucky to have you.
我们要走了 没事 先生
We're gonna just go. No problem, sir.
别跑 嘿 - 谢谢 你很敬业
Stop. Hey! - Thank you. You're great at your job.
扬西知道
Yancy knew that
自他离开后 迈阿密警署 发生了很大的变化
the Miami Police Department had changed a lot since he left,
但他仍然对他们 对待盗墓贼的认真程度感到惊讶
but he was still surprised by how seriously they took grave robbers.
你为何不告而别太没礼貌了
Why would you leave me? That was rude.
你妈说得没错 好吗
Your mom was right, okay?
是我让你失去工作 是我把你变成了从犯
I pulled you out of your job. I made you an accessory.
你今晚可是在盗墓
I mean, tonight you're robbing graves.
罗莎 听着 你自己也说了
Rosa, listen, you said it yourself.
你说我毁了你的生活
You said I'm fucking up your life.
你无权决定我的人生 我妈也一样
You don't get to decide what I do with my life and neither does my mom.
这与你妈无关
This isn't about your mother.
而是意识到这并不是...
It's realizing the fact that this is not going--
等我想跟你分手 就会告诉你
I'll tell you when I'm done with you.
好吧
All right.
我们该走了
We should go.
不过你妈有点吓人
Your mom's intimidating though.
第二天早上 邦妮仍然紧张不安 而这不难理解
The next morning, Bonnie was still on edge and rightly so.
多年来 她一直在逃避自己的过去 但这并不重要
She had spent years running from her past, but that didn't matter all that much.
有时候你的过去还是会找上你
Sometimes your past is still gonna catch up to you.
嗨 蔡斯老师
Hey, Ms. Chase.
应该是普洛弗
I mean, Plover.
尤其是这人在他高中时和你发生过关系
Especially when you had sex with it when it was in high school.
科迪
Cody.
在尼克的手♥机♥解锁后 扬西立即投入工作
With Nick's phone unlocked, Yancy was all business.
天啊 这家伙喜欢看日落
God, this guy loves sunsets, huh?
这拍摄角度也真奇怪 对吧
I mean, it's a weird camera angle, right?
如果你在拍某样东西
I mean, if you're shooting stuff,
要是你这么拍
then if you put it this way,
你显然能拍出更好看的照片
you know, obviously you're gonna get a much better shot.
我们为何在看照片不是应该看短♥信♥吗
Why are we looking at pictures? Shouldn't we be looking at the texts?
会的 只不过我碰巧是个很视觉化的人
I will. I just happen to be a very visual person.
好的 没什么
All right. Nothing.
伊芙
Eve.
电♥话♥公♥司♥
Phone company.
这是一个叫克拉斯珀发来的
Here's one from someone named Claspers.
“7点30分出发 老板”
"Wheels up at 7:30, boss."
加了三个感叹号♥ 其实没必要 对吧
With three exclamation points. I mean, that feels unnecessary, right?
我的天
Oh, my God.
尼克和伊芙今天早上会在某地方上飞机
Nick and Eve are getting on a plane somewhere this morning,
我敢肯定他们不会回来了
and I'm betting they're never coming back.
好的 那现在怎办
Okay, so what now?
我们得在他们逃跑前找到他们
We gotta find 'em before they split.
我想我们可以直接问克拉斯珀哪个机场
I guess we could just ask Claspers which airport.
不 别 尼克会知道 - 有何不可
No, don't. Nick would know that. - Why not?
不 等等 我来
No, wait. Here.
会去买♥♥杯咖啡
Gonna grab some coffee. - Uh-huh.
机场附近有卖♥♥咖啡的好地方吗
Any good places by the airport?
我不确定你是否需要用“买♥♥咖啡”来伪装
I'm not sure you have to hide it in the disguise of getting coffee.
可以直接问“哪个机场” 因为人们健忘是常有的事
If you just said, "Which airport again?" 'Cause people forget things.
但如果你把它搞成咖啡界的特洛伊木马
But if you're making it like the Trojan horse of coffees,
可能会搞砸整件事
the whole thing could blow up.
给你推荐两个地方
Two different recommendations.
你看看 加上了五个感叹号♥
Look at that, with five exclamation points.
这家伙爱喝咖啡胜过开飞机
This guy loves coffee even more than he loves the wheels being up.
都是简单的事 对吗 对每一个人来说 我一直在学习
It's the simple things, isn't it? For everybody. I'm always learning.
这些咖啡馆附近有个机场 我们能够及时赶到
There's one airfield close to these coffee places, and we can make it in time.
好了 让我来
Okay, I got this.
好的 我会说“谢谢”
All right, I'm gonna say thanks.
而且要加上十个感叹号♥
And I'm gonna go with ten exclamation points.
我会向他表明我懂他的语言 让他感到舒适
I'm gonna show him I speak his language, make him feel comfortable.
我们也会给你买♥♥一杯
We will get you something too.
但我要用“也” 而不是“耶”这个词
But I'm gonna spell the word "too" instead of the number two,
这样他们就知道是成年人发送的
and that way they know I'm an adult and sent.
为何这么做
Why did you write that?
礼貌是所有友谊的基础
Courtesy is the foundation of all friendships.
若不懂礼貌 就无法拥有真友谊
If you're not polite, you can't have a real friendship.
人们喜欢礼貌 我也喜欢
People like polite. I like polite.
谢谢你 赫克托 保重 - 祝你们旅途愉快
Thanks, Hector. Take care. - Have a great flight.
K.J.克拉斯珀怀念过去那段走私日子的
K.J. Claspers longed for the camaraderie
同志情谊
of his old smuggling days...
伊芙
Eve.
所以对终于能再次 和伊芙联♥系♥上 他感到很兴奋
...so he was excited to finally connect with Eve.
那是我的咖啡吗
Is that my coffee?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我想这当中有误解
I think we got our signals crossed.
我以为她会给我带杯拿铁 所以我没到常去的地方买♥♥
I thought she was bringing me a latte, so I didn't stop at my regular place.
没人在乎 伙计
Nobody cares, dude.
我以为你已经跟他说了
I thought you talked to him.
这样吧 我下次会给你带几种咖啡
Next time, you know what? I'll bring you a couple options,
好让你能有所选择
so that you'll be able to sort of pick and choose
看看你想要哪个 - 太好了
and see which one you want to have. - Cool.
我差点就穿了跟你 一模一样的衣服 那将会很尴尬
剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表