剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表
而这句话出自伊迪丝华顿的一部伟大小说
And that is from a great novel by Edith Wharton.
《纯真年代》
Age of Innocence.
这是真的吗
Are you kidding me?
又帅又有学问 我的兄弟
Handsome and well-read? My guy.
稻妮 这样的男人应该留他住一辈子
Dawnie, this is the type of guy that should stay under this roof forever.
我会再收留他一晚 然后他就得自己找地方住了
I'll give him one more night, then he needs to find his own place.
天啊 这里能收看迈阿密电台
Wow. You have Miami stations here.
在迈阿密这里 若以今天 外头的天气来看 你将不会知道
Down here in Miami, you wouldn't know it if you looked outside today,
但一场风暴正迅速向我们袭来
but a storm is heading our way fast.
事实上 我刚收到消息
In fact, I'm just being updated.
据说是一场完全成型的飓风 他们给它取名为飓风梅尔兰妮
It's apparently a full-fledged hurricane which they're naming Hurricane Melanie.
(恶劣天气预报)
天啊 我想这就是 《飓风梅尔》在报道飓风梅尔
Oh, my God. I guess this is Hurricane Mel reporting on Hurricane Mel.
名字取得真好
That's a good name.
我为她开心
I'm happy for her.
公平地说 没人能取代《希瑟天气预报》
Well, to be fair, no one could fill Heather with the Weather's shoes,
但她做得很好 - 你说真的
but she did good. - Are you serious?
《希瑟天气预报》 可是个标志性节目 你知道的
Heather with the Weather was an icon and you know that.
她是谁啊
I mean, who's this?
(安德烈油炸)
这就是小岛的特点
Here's the thing about tiny islands.
无论是礁岛还是巴哈马群岛
Whether it's the Keys or the Bahamas,
当人们知道暴风雨即将来临时 他们都会去酒吧
when people know there's a storm coming, they all head out to the bars.
可以说是被关起来之前的宣泄
You can say it's just to blow off steam before they're all cooped up.
但也是为了避免被即将到来的
But it's also to keep from being scared about all the chaos
混乱场面所吓倒
that is right around the corner.
不该来这
Bad idea.
为何来这鬼地方
What are we doing at this shithole?
我想吃不是用猪屁♥股♥做的炸海螺
Well, I want a conch fritter that's not made from pig's butt,
而据说这间的很好吃 所以...
and this place is supposed to be amazing, so--
能不能去叫...我在想 像是两打炸海螺和几杯龙舌兰酒
Will you get us, like, I don't know, like two dozen and some tequila?
我就...我不知道
And I'm just gonna, I don't know.
我就在这儿等座位吧
I'll just wait here for a table.
就像格雷西之前说的 在这该死的岛上
Like Gracie said before, not a lot of good places to eat or drink
并没多少吃喝的好地方
on this fucking island.
所以这不算是什么巧合
So it wasn't much of a coincidence.
不过也真够倒霉的 被他们选中了这间
Still, bad luck they chose this one.
剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表