剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表
天啊 谁在乎
God, who cares?
这份工作让我心力交瘁
This job is eating my soul.
天啊 这有点严重吧
Wow, that's just a little bit heavy.
我们就这么做 好吗
I mean, let's go with it, right?
我们去弄点奥施康定 来点大声的重金属乐
Let's get some OxyContin, crank up some death metal,
好好享受这个“派对”
and really bring this party to the ground.
给 - 你不吃吗
Here. - You're not gonna have one?
这是最后一支
That's the last one.
就像你说的 你心力交瘁之类的
And like you said, your soul's going away or something.
所以我想我们可以来根冰棒
So, I figured we'd throw a Popsicle on it.
我就希望你这么做 就知道你会的 朋友 干杯
I was hoping you would do that. I knew you would, my friend! Cheers!
罗莎记不起上一次与男人并肩而坐时
Rosa couldn't remember the last time she sat with a man
有哪个更加关心自己嘴里含什么
who cared more about what he was putting in his mouth
多于关心往她嘴里塞什么
than what he was trying to put in hers.
我其实...我并不总是...
You know, I did-- I didn't always--
讨厌这份工作
I didn't always hate this job.
只不过 最近感觉自己被它“控制”了
It's just, lately, it feels like it owns me.
罗莎坎彭西诺 没什么能控制你
Rosa "Campensino," nothing can own you.
是坎佩西诺
Campesino.
听着 此时此刻 你知道我不是故意说错的 好吗
Well, look, at this point, you know it's not on purpose, all right?
你的纠正似乎没什么用
And the correcting doesn't seem to be helping,
所以还是让我自己发现吧
so maybe just let me find it on my own.
一连串的元音 很好听的名字 但很难念
So many vowels right next to each other. Beautiful name. Hard to pronounce.
发生了什么事
What's happening?
视情况而定 别人一直告诉我
It depends. You know, people keep telling me
应该离你远点 因为你会拖累我
that I should stay away from you because you'll drag me down.
是真的吗
Is that true?
不幸的是 我可以确认 毫无疑问 这说法百分百正确
Well, unfortunately, I can confirm that, without a doubt, that is 100% true.
罗莎知道答案 问这问题不过是个测试
Rosa knew the answer. The question was a test.
不要吃冰棒了
No more Popsicle time?
你知道男人坦诚有多性感吗
Do you have any idea how sexy it is for a man to be honest for once?
这太好玩了 我只有个想法...
This is so fun. I just have one thought.
并不是想煞风景
Not to slow down the train,
但也许我们可以去一个 稍微不那么令人不安的地方
but maybe we could go somewhere a little less disturbing.
好 在这里没问题
Yeah, I'm cool here.
嘿 爸 - 嘿
Hey, Dad! - Hey!
该死
Fuck!
这个叫扬西的家伙 有可能会给我们带来麻烦
This Yancy guy could cause us trouble.
我知道
I know.
也许凯特琳也会
Maybe Caitlin too.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道 只是她 现在知道太多事了 她会...
I don't know, it's just she knows a lot now and she can...
她有时让人难以捉摸
you know, she can be such a live wire.
继续说 - 不 就是
Go on. - No, it's just,
你没在你的葬礼上见到她的样子
you didn't see her at your funeral.
她当时指着我 好像在说
She was pointing at me, she was like,
“你真是个贱♥人♥ 你杀了他” 太难以置信了
"You're such a bitch. You killed him." I mean, it was insane.
也许那是因为她刚死了爸爸
Maybe that's 'cause her dad had just died.
这我知道
I know that.
我不过是...
I just--
别这样 宝贝 我们是在说 会给我们带来麻烦的人 我...
Come on, babe, we're talking about people that can cause us trouble. I'm--
就假设她确实带给我们麻烦 你会想让我怎么做
Let's say she did cause us trouble, what would you want me to do?
你生什么气
Why are you getting mad?
你是想说我应该伤害我女儿吗
You saying I should hurt my daughter?
那不是...天 - 你究竟哪根筋不对
That's not-- God. - What the fuck is wrong with you?
我不是这个意思 尼克仔
That's not what I'm saying, Nicky.
天啊 我绝不会这么做
Jesus! I would never do that.
我爱凯特琳
I love Caitlin.
她是我的继女
She's my stepdaughter.
少来这套
Get the fuck out of here.
你就是这么看我的吗
Is that what you think of me?
你伤透了我的心
You're breaking my heart right now.
糟了 抱歉 我误会你了
Oh, shit, I'm sorry, I got it wrong.
抱一个 亲爱的
Come here, honey.
宝贝 我爱你
Oh, baby, I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Ditto.
两位怎么这么恩爱
What's the drama, Obama?
嘿 女儿 水温如何
Oh, hey, buddy. How's the water?
伊芙一直都知道她有这个天赋
Eve always knew she had it in her.
要不是已经诬陷前演戏教练有恋童癖
She would have called her old acting coach
她一定会给他打电♥话♥
if she hadn't framed him for pedophilia.
尽管非常棒 但不全是我的功劳 你也参与了
Well, as amazing as that was, it was not all me. You were there too.
你以前这么做过吗
Have you done that before?
对 我经常在上班时与人做♥爱♥
Yeah, I fuck people at work all the time.
不 说实话 自从我解除婚约后 就没什么谈感情的事
No, honestly, I haven't had a lot going on since I broke off my engagement.
订婚 天啊 发生什么事了
Engagement! Wow, what happened?
简而言之 我遇到了一个人 当时我俩刚看完爱乐乐团的演出
Short version, I met a guy as we were both walking out of the Philharmonic.
我有个奇怪的规则
I have this weird rule.
一个喜欢古典乐的人 一定很了解自己的内心感受
If you like classical music, you must be in touch with yourself, emotionally.
我讨厌古典乐 - 是的 这说得通
Well, I hate classical music. - Yeah, that tracks.
所以 跟这家伙同居了三年之后
So, yeah, after three years of living with this guy,
我发现他背着我跟他的桨板教练出轨了
I find out that he's cheating on me with his paddleboard instructor.
但重点是 当我把他赶出去时
But the kicker was that, when I was throwing him out,
他承认他从来没看过交响乐
he admitted that he had never even seen the symphony.
他当时去那里是因为要上洗手间
He was there because he had to use the restroom.
所以基本上 我在一个 需要拉屎的人的身上浪费了大把生命
So basically, I wasted a chunk of my life for some guy who needed to take a shit.
是的 这故事也太普通了
Yeah, oldest story in the book.
喂 梅尔
Hey, Mel.
兄弟 听着 你不会相信的
Bro, listen, you are not gonna believe this shit.
这是个... - 抱歉
It's been a-- - Sorry.
你绝对不会相信... - 没事
You're never gonna believe... - No worries.
好 冷静点 发生了什么事
Ok-- Relax. What happened?
有那么一瞬间
For a second,
扬西考虑过如何不让场面太尴尬地离开
Yancy considered leaving without making it weird.
嘿 我爱你
Hey, I love you.
走吧
Just go.
希瑟死了
Heather's dead.
你说什么 - 是的
What? - Yeah.
猜猜今晚谁来顶替她
And guess who's filling in for her tonight?
闭嘴 不可能 你是认真的 - 猜对了 是我
Shut up. No way. Are you serious? - That's right! Me!
天啊 我有点紧张 腋窝都湿了
Oh, my God, I'm kind of nervous. My armpits are wet.
好了 我爱你 再见 - 我也爱你
Okay. I love you. Bye. - I love you too.
嘿 门德斯 - 唷
Hey, Mendez! - Yo.
有位女士想跟你谈谈 我让她去你办公室了
Some lady wants to talk to you. I put her in your office.
兄弟 我买♥♥了热火队的票 伙计 拜托
Bro! I got HEAT tickets, man. Come on.
好吧
Fine.
好的 女士
Okay, ma'am,
我同事告诉我 你说你看到
so my colleague tells me you saw someone
有人出现在奥皮尔医生的住所外
outside of Dr. O'Peele's residence.
好 这其实已被判定为自杀了 所以我们可以速战速决
All right, so this has already been ruled a suicide, so we can make this quick.
就告诉我 他长什么样子
Just tell me what did he look like?
他个子很高 - 好 个子很高
He was tall. - Okay, he was tall.
简直太完美了 这就是我们所需要的信息
That is actually perfect. That's all we need.
谢谢你
Thank you.
等等 是他 就是这个人
Wait, it was him. That guy right there.
你确定 - 就是他
You sure? - That guy.
门德斯从来没因为错过了跳球而如此高兴
Mendez had never been so glad to miss tip-off.
别 伙计 你到底在干什么
Hey! Hey, what in the fuck are you doing, dude?
我要扔掉那些神奇地出现在我家的垃圾
I'm throwing away the trash that magically appeared on my property.
什么 垃圾桶就在这里
What? The trash can is right here.
令人震惊
Oh, shocker.
你还知道垃圾桶长什么样
You actually know what a trash can is.
伙计 我不晓得那些垃圾为何会在你家
Dude, I don't know how that shit got over there.
应该是那该死的鸟 鹈鹕和风
It's fucking birds and pelicans and wind.
是啊 下次我就把垃圾 扔到那黄色的“大垃圾桶”里
Yeah. Well, next time I'll just throw it in the big, yellow trash can.
你就是个黄色的大垃圾桶 废物
You're a big, yellow trash can, loser.
我穿的是白色 天才
I'm wearing white, genius.
虽然我很兴奋能顶替希瑟麦克纳利
As excited as I am to be filling in for Heather McNally,
但这里的每个人都为她的死感到心碎
everyone here is heartbroken over this loss.
剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表