剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表
l didn't let you lick them. You just licked it.
有人吗 - 糟了
Hello? - Shit.
谁在里面
Who's there?
不好意思
Excuse me,
你为何会出现在我们刚买♥♥的房♥子里
what are you doing in the house that we just purchased?
伙计 你不能使用我们的浴室
Guy, you can't just use our bathroom.
伙计 我也经历过你的处境 我能感同身受 但不能同意
My man, I've been there and I empathize, but I'm not on board.
很抱歉 没人告诉我们
I'm sorry. No one told us anything.
好吧 我数到五 别再让我见到你
Well, I'm gonna count to five so you can get the fuck out of here.
一 二... - 她如果用数的 就不妙了
One, two... - When she counts, it's bad.
三 四...
...three, four...
别拿三文治了 我们得走了
Forget the sandwich. We gotta go.
干得好 - 谢谢夸奖
Well done. - Thank you.
内维尔决定乘快速航♥班♥去礁岛...
Neville had decided to take the quick flight to the Keys
(梅布尔德士)
...向他姐要回他的钱 但他不想独自一人去
to get his money from his sister, but he didn't want to take the trip alone.
上来
Get up.
(尼科尔斯镇机场)
在内心深处 他希望她能放下他们之间的分歧
Deep down, he hoped she'd put aside their differences
会高兴见到他
and be happy to see him.
我就知道你会改变主意来要回钱的
I knew you'd change your mind about the money.
我也很高兴见到你 萨马拉
Good to see you too, Samara.
画得很好 杰登
Looks good, Jaden.
很不错 德里格斯
Not bad, Driggs.
你画得很好 德里格斯
You're doing a great job, Driggs.
杰登长大了不少 - 那当然 已经一年了
Jaden has grown so much. - That's what happens in a year.
感觉你想吵架 - 我也有同感
Feel like you're looking to fight. - I feel like I am too.
我们都在那房♥子长大 如果爸还在 他一定很生气
We grew up in that house. If Dad were here, he'd be pissed.
他想我住在那里 - 是的
He wanted me to live there. - Yeah.
爸总是依着你
Daddy always wanted whatever you wanted.
这感觉一定很好
Must be nice.
我的餐厅9点开门
I open my restaurant at 9:00.
我明天去上班时 顺便去趟银行给你取钱
I'll stop at my bank on the way to work tomorrow and get you your money.
行
Sound good.
把垃圾扔到巷子里去
Trash goes out to the alley.
妈 你看 - 好样的 杰登
Mama, look. - Good job, Jaden.
(永恒的见证 生活 爱 和平 学习)
当年 在凯特琳毒瘾发作厉害时
Back when Caitlin was at her most strung out,
她加入了一个典型的佛罗里达超级教会 这教会成了她的救命稻草
she found one of those classic Florida megachurches as a lifeline.
当她看着未婚夫 为他的青年团的野外考察做准备时
As she watched her fiancé prepping his youth group for a field trip,
她不禁感到自己被拯救了
she couldn't help but feel rescued.
在水上乐园玩得开心点 孩子们
Have fun at the water park, guys.
谢谢 宝贝 你确定不来吗
Thank you, babe. You sure you don't wanna come?
不去 那些地方到处都是尿 - 说得有理
No, those places are filled with pee. - Fair enough.
安静点 - 出发了
Quietly now. - Here we go.
(引导人们去爱人)
凯特琳在教堂里 见到任何人都不会让她感到惊讶
Caitlin wasn't surprised by anyone she saw at church.
妓♥女♥ 政客 各类人士
Prostitutes, politicians, you name it.
可这一次 她差点尿裤子了
This time, though, she almost shit herself.
绝对没可能
No fucking way.
亲爱的 你能给我点时间吗
Sweetie, can you please just give me a second?
我要为你♥爸♥念完这段祷告
I'm finishing up this prayer for your father.
抱歉 刚刚被你女儿打断了
Sorry, your daughter just interrupted.
但我希望所有和你上过床的人都在你身边 因为这是你应得的
But I hope everyone you've ever had sex with is there, because you deserve that.
阿门
Amen.
我们能去个能聊天的地方吗
Can we go somewhere where we can chat?
说吧 就在这里说
Go ahead. Talk right here.
不 我想去一个天父听不到的地方
Oh, no, I wanna go somewhere where He's not listening.
祂一直都在听 - 说得对
He's always listening. - You're right.
这就是我们爱祂的原因
And that's why we love Him.
就在他把咸味骨头碎片放进证物袋的当儿
As he put the salty tasting bone shards into an evidence bag,
扬西想知道自己是否还会感觉饿
Yancy wondered if he'd ever be hungry again.
这对伊芙来说是个坏消息 - 是她干的 对吧
This is bad news for Eve. - She did it, didn't she?
她杀了她丈夫 在浴室里把他剁碎
She killed her husband, chopped him up in that shower,
然后把碎片扔进海里喂鱼
and then dropped the pieces in the ocean for fish food.
我敢打赌还有其他人参与其中
I'm betting there's other people involved.
有一名男朋友 还有 你记得那个被杀的小子菲尼吗
There's a boyfriend. Plus you remember that kid Phinney that got killed?
是的 我看见他女友了 她见到我 就像个疯子一样逃跑了
Yeah, I saw his girlfriend, she ran away from me like a crazy person.
是啊 我觉得更多是因为你
Yeah, I think that has more to do with you.
那你打算怎么做
So, what do you want to do?
你想把这证物交给警方吗
Do you want to take this evidence to the police?
你是说非法获得的证物
You mean the illegally obtained evidence?
我个人不喜欢坐牢
I personally don't like prisons.
里头有点像“团体文化” 我不太擅长加入团体
It's kind of a gang culture. I'm not much of a joiner.
对
Yeah.
你笑什么 - 笑你
What's with the laughing? - You.
你只要别惹麻烦 就能重返职位
All you had to do to get your job back is stay out of trouble.
但你做不到 对吧
And you can't do that, can you?
如果我遵从指示办事 桑尼会开心吗
Well, would Sonny be happy if I did exactly what I was told?
会的
Yes.
但你知道我觉得什么能让他更开心吗
But you know what I think might make him happier?
把凶杀案破了 当作礼物给他惊喜
Surprising him with the gift of solving the murder.
对吧 这些是你能收到的最好的礼物
Right? I mean, those are the best kind of gifts you can get
因为没有收礼的义务
because there's no obligations.
既不是圣诞节礼物 也不是生日礼物
You know, it's not Christmas and it's not your birthday.
然后我就说
And then I'm just kinda like,
“嘿 桑尼 我心里一直有你 所以这个给你”
"Hey, Sonny. You know, you were on my mind, so I brought you this."
你是刚结束宗教斋戒什么的吗
Are you coming off, like, a religious fast or something?
真好吃...
Yummy, yummy.
把骨头碎片给我 好的
Give me the bone shards. All right.
我明早拿去进行检测
I'm gonna get this tested tomorrow morning,
看其脱氧核糖核酸 是否与尼克斯特普林的相匹配
check the DNA and see if there's a match for Nick Stripling.
我有个更好的主意 我们明天上午10点见
Well, I got a better idea. Meet me tomorrow at 10:00 a.m.
我们会乘胜追击...
We will hit the ground running--
我不能一直旷工来帮你调查一起谋杀案
I can't keep going and playing hooky, helping you investigate a homicide.
我会把地址发给你
I'm gonna text you the address.
我不会去的 - 好吧 走着瞧
I'm not going. - Okay, we'll see.
大多数人吃墨西哥卷饼时都会呼吸
You know, most people breathe when they eat a burrito.
我的车到了 回头见
My car is actually here. I'll see you in a bit.
嘿 你知道吗 我不会去的
Hey, you know what? I'm not going.
我们在那儿见 我以你为傲
I'll see you there. I'm proud of you.
天啊 有人超喜欢古龙水的
Wow. Somebody's a cologne fan.
老大 能摇下车窗吗
Can we keep the windows down, chief?
感谢西蒙让你加入了那个教会 愿上帝保佑他
Well, God bless Simon for introducing you to that church.
真是个超棒的小社区
It's such a great little community.
这对你保持清醒很有好处
It's probably so good for your sobriety.
我得说 这房♥子真漂亮 亲爱的
I gotta say, this is such a cute house, hon.
你以为我蠢吗 - 我不觉得你蠢
Do you think I'm fucking stupid? - I don't think you're stupid.
我觉得你做了些糟糕的人生选择
I think you've made some poor life choices,
但这我们都经历过
but we all have.
你来这里是为了钱
You're here because of the money.
坐吧
Sit.
快坐下...
Sit, sit, sit.
凯特琳 我理解你的愤怒
Caitlin, I understand your anger.
也许我有点罪有应得 但我爱你♥爸♥
I probably even deserve it a little bit, but I loved your dad.
我很想他
And I miss him...
我的尼克仔
My Nicky.
那是爸的婚戒
Is that Dad's wedding ring?
我以为你拿去卖♥♥了什么的
I thought you took it to, like, sell or something.
我不知道 - 亲爱的 我绝不会
I don't know. - Honey, never.
听我说 我们俩都需要往前看
Listen. We both need to find a way forward.
因为他 放下往前走就容易多了
That's gonna be easier because of him.
他买♥♥了这份保险来给予我们保障
I mean, he set up this insurance policy to take care of us.
显然有人告诉你吧 他让你成为了受益人 对吧
Someone told you, obviously, that he made you a beneficiary, right?
没有 - 什么
No. - What?
没人告诉我
Nobody told me.
该死
Fuck.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不是来教你如何悲伤的
I didn't come in here to tell you how to grieve.
如果把我称为杀人犯
If calling me a murderer and, like,
并拖延保险金的发放能帮你疗伤
slowing down the insurance money is gonna help you heal,
那我百分百支持你
then I'm 100% on your side.
不过是金钱而已
剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表