剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表
你调查过这家伙的背景吗
Have you done any research into this guy's backstory?
他所做过的肮脏事多不胜数
I mean, he's as dirty as a sock on the highway.
没这形容词
That's not a real expression.
所有的形容词 都得有第一个使用者 好吗
None of them are real expressions until someone says them, okay?
所以我是个创始者
So, I'm a groundbreaker.
这比喻你明白的 这家伙不廉洁
You understand the analogy. This guy is filthy.
先生们 郑重声明...
Gentlemen, for the record...
天啊
Oh, God.
我不知道扬西警探指的是什么...
...I have no idea what Detective Yancy could possibly be refer--
请住嘴
Please don't.
所以就这样办
So this is what's gonna happen.
你才是“主角”
You're the main guy.
我一直都以为是他
You know, this whole time, I thought it was him.
我不是要贬低你
Not to take away from you,
因为通常主角需要配角的衬托
'cause it takes a non-main guy to make a main guy great,
而且每个主角都知道每个主角的背后
and every main guy knows behind every main guy
都有一个配角
is a guy that's not the main guy.
所以你们加起来就是主要团队
So together, you guys are a main team.
门德斯 你掩盖自己的所为 但我不傻
Mendez, you covered your tracks, but I'm not an idiot.
你不再负责举报热♥线♥了
You're off the tip line.
不幸的是 再往下调查这事
Unfortunately, digging into this any deeper
将会让局里难堪
would be an embarrassment to the department.
我知道你即将升任警探了
I did see that you're up to make detective.
是的 长官 下个月 - 对 现在没可能了
Yes, sir. Next month. - Yeah, it's not gonna happen,
要是我 明年也不会再尝试申请
and I wouldn't bother trying again next year either.
干得好 主角
Way to go, main guy.
做法干净利落 并且决策强而有力
You brought a swift hammer and a strong decision.
本可以继续调查 但你成功了
Could've gone further, but you did it.
我想这里已经没我的事了
I think my work is done here.
我揭露了一件黑暗事件的真♥相♥ 我要走了
I brought sunlight to a very dark situation, and I'm gonna head out.
谢谢两位抽出时间
So thank you both for your time.
你们两位 谢谢
Both of you. Thank you.
对了 还有一件事
Yeah, one more thing.
那他们为什么要把你调走
So why the fuck did they transfer you?
他们说我一贯鲁莽 不得体 油嘴滑舌
Well, they said I was consistently reckless, inappropriate and glib.
这... - 油嘴滑舌 有这可能
Well-- - I mean, glib, maybe,
但其他的都是扯淡
but the rest of it's bullshit.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking prick.
你就是必须多管闲事 对吧
You just couldn't leave it alone, could you?
你若想保住你的牙齿
You wanna keep your teeth,
就闭嘴 - 随你怎么说
I wouldn't say another word. - Whatever.
好好享受在礁岛的时光吧 混♥蛋♥ 听说那里的事可多了
Enjoy the Keys, asshole. I hear that's where all the action is.
墨夫 告诉这警探有人偷了我的人字拖
Murph, tell the detective somebody stole my flip-flops.
够了 混♥蛋♥
That's it. Prick.
就是这样 好的 - 去死吧
There it is. Oh, yeah. - Fuck you.
值得珍藏 我要把这照片裱起来
It's a keeper. I'm gonna frame it.
给我小心 门德斯
Watch your ass, Mendez.
他们一周后就会再次雇佣我
They're gonna hire me back in a week.
他们并没再次雇用他
They did not hire him back.
该死的门德斯
Fucking Mendez.
他就是那种害群之马
He's one of those cops that make all of us look bad.
就像那只吃了那女子的脸的黑猩猩
It's like that chimp that ate that woman's face,
所以现在黑猩猩再也不能被当成宠物了
and so now no one can have a chimp as a pet.
黑猩猩本来就不应该被当成宠物来养
Nobody should be allowed to have chimps as pets.
爸 你今天真没意思
You're no fun today, Dad.
听着 你又不是世界警♥察♥
Look, you're not the cop of the world.
别去理门德斯了
Forget Mendez.
如果你一直认为自己有义务解决 所有的不公正 你的内心将永远无法平静
If you keep thinking it's on you to fix every injustice, you'll never be at peace.
我年轻时也跟你一样 后来我开始倾听周围的世界
I was the same when I was young, then I started listening to the world around me.
风 树 大自然
Wind, trees, nature herself.
又来了 那段“神奇的海牛”演说
Here we go. The magic manatee speech.
听就是了
Just listen.
某天 我在蓝泉游泳
One day, I was swimming over at Blue Springs,
有这么一只海牛看着我...
and this manatee looked at me--
不对 它是在凝视我
No, she looked into me.
就在这时 我听到它说
And that's when I heard her say,
“跟我来 吉姆 我来教你如何放下”
"Follow me, Jim. I'll teach you how to let it go."
是啊 有件事一直困扰着我
Yeah, something's been bugging me for a long time,
所以我得现在问你 - 嗯哼
so I just have to ask you about it here. - Uh-huh.
你曾经和海牛发生过性关系吗
Have you ever had sexual relations with a manatee?
知道吗 千万别回答这问题 我应该不会想知道
You know what, don't even answer that. I don't think I wanna know that.
没人会希望看到自己的父母这么做
You know, no one likes to see their parents in those situations.
不 懂我意思吗 令人不舒服 爸
No, you know what I mean? It's uncomfortable, Dad.
笑吧 安德鲁
Yuk it up, Andrew.
大自然的魔力
Nature's magic.
动物有话要对你说 你只需要敞开心扉去倾听
Animals have messages for you. You just have to be open to hearing them.
天啊 我们得进屋了
Oh, God. We gotta get inside.
暴风雨就要来了
A storm's coming.
别告诉我是那些鸟告诉你的 好吗
Just don't tell me that those birds told you that, all right?
不是所有的鸟
Well, not all of them.
就只是那家伙
Just that one guy.
在接下来的一年里
Over the next year,
扬西习惯了在基韦斯特 当警探的“快节奏”生活
Yancy got used to the fast-paced life of being a detective in Key West.
你真的买♥♥下了那座小房♥子
You actually bought that little house?
我总不能一辈子租♥房♥♥ 再说 现在这里是我的家了
Well, I can't keep renting forever. Besides, this is home now.
你跟蒙特怎么样了
How'd it go with Monte?
你周末去见他的孩子们 对吧
You were gonna meet his kids this weekend, right?
没错 - 所以
Yeah. - And?
我见过他们了
I met 'em.
罗 当你决定和塔尼亚离婚并出柜时
Ro, when you decided to divorce Tanya and come out,
我当时为你感到高兴 因为我想“我的朋友终于要开心了”
I was happy for you. 'Cause I thought, "Finally my guy's gonna be joyful,"
像是“甚至可能在情感上开放和脆弱”
you know, "Maybe even emotionally open and vulnerable."
你想说什么
What's your point?
你见过有人吃冰淇淋时这么伤心吗
I mean, have you ever seen someone be this sad while they're eating ice cream?
我只是活着
I'm just being.
痛苦
Miserable.
痛苦地活着
Being miserable.
如果有人听到你这么谈论我
If anyone hears you talk about me,
他们会以为我是个连环杀手
they think I'm, like, some serial killer.
我不会在背后议论你 你是我朋友 我会当着你的面说
I don't talk bad about you. You're my friend. I say it to your face.
我从前面戳你是因为我爱你
I poke you from the front 'cause I love you.
谢谢 - 我不会告诉他们
Thank you. - I don't tell them that
我全力背负这段友情 所以需要背部手术
I need back surgery 'cause I'm carrying the whole relationship.
我对着你说
I say it to you.
我想再吃一勺冰淇淋
I might get another scoop.
你应该带蒙特的孩子去吃冰淇淋
You should take Monte's kids out for ice cream.
也许你可以尝试带着微笑做这件事
Maybe even try smiling while you do it.
这家伙真复杂
You're so complicated.
给我多一勺冰淇淋 - 好的
Another one. - Sure thing.
“最后一口的甜留给人们最温馨的回忆”
"The last taste of sweets is sweetest last."
什么情况
What now?
莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
《理查二世》
Richard II.
理查系列里我最喜欢的那位
My favorite of all the Richards.
有意思的选择 - 就这样
Interesting choice. - That's it?
很高兴差一点认识你
Well, it was nice almost meeting you.
我敢肯定我们将来会再次相遇
I bet our paths will cross again sometime.
到时再认识吧
We can meet then.
这是扬西第一次看到一个错误的决定
This was the first time Yancy had ever seen a bad decision
穿着橙色衣服
in an orange dress.
那是谁
Who was that?
祸水 - 要到她的手♥机♥号♥码吗
Trouble. - Did you get her number?
没要到祸水的号♥码
I did not get trouble's number.
你的第二勺选的是什么口味
What'd you go for the second scoop?
跟第一勺一样
Same.
不是吧 你能不能试着 回答这问题时表现得兴奋些
I mean, really? Could you try answering it just being excited about it?
你的第二勺选的是什么口味
What'd you get for a second scoop?
跟第一勺一样
Same.
随着钱源源不断而来
With all the money rolling in,
尼克 伊芙和伊兹的庆祝方式 是开启他们第一次安德罗斯岛的夫妻之旅
Nick, Eve and Izzy celebrated with their first couple's trip to Andros.
剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表