剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表
迈阿密戴德县当局
of Miami-Dade County.
就指望你了 - 是的 这似乎不太明智
Counting on you here. - Yeah, that doesn't seem smart.
听我说
Listen to me.
要我去那里 除非你答应我一个条件
I'm only gonna go up there on one condition.
待在家里快把我闷死了
I am dying at home.
你得让我复职
I need you to lift my suspension.
这你得和你女友谈谈 你的问题在于邦妮
You're gonna have to talk to your girlfriend. Bonnie's your problem.
她可是毫不犹豫地告诉了地方检察官
And she didn't think twice about telling the ADA
说你故意使用暴♥力♥袭击了她丈夫
that you violently and deliberately assaulted her husband.
所以我从来不用我的老二思考
That's why I never, ever think with my dick.
是 其实大家都知道你从不用下半身思考
Yeah. You're actually known for that. You do zero dick thinking.
我们的爱情就像一颗飞驰的彗星
Our love is like a streaking comet.
这是她说的 不是我 不过挺好听的
Those are her words. Not mine. Kind of pretty though.
可能出自她送给我的其中一本书里
It might have been from one of the books she gave me.
别让那只胳膊出现在我的城镇 - 她会送我书
Get the arm out of my town. - She gives me books.
(鲜青蟹)
扬西不喜欢开车去迈阿密
Yancy didn't love driving to Miami.
那里有很多不好的回忆
A lot of bad memories up there.
另一方面 再次从事 跟警♥察♥有关的工作感觉确实很好
On the other hand, it did feel good to be doing any kind of police work again.
他停职有一段时间了
It'd been a while.
(迈阿密市警♥察♥局)
嘿 最近怎么样
Hey, how's it going?
很好 有什么能帮你的
It's going. May I help you?
我叫安德鲁扬西 来自礁岛
My name is Andrew Yancy. I'm from the Keys.
请自己拿根冰棒 但不能动螃蟹
And please help yourself to a popsicle, but crabs are off-limits.
我待会儿要吃它们
I'm gonna eat those later.
好的
Okay.
一个凑巧的尸僵姿势
That's a random rigor mortis.
跟你说这些都感觉奇怪 因为你应该已经晓得
I feel weird even saying it to you 'cause you would know that probably.
这地方挺大的 当工作间肯定不错
Got a lot of elbow room in here, must be nice for a workspace.
就像一个开放式办公室
It's like an open floor plan.
现在大家都想在工作中 拥有这样的空间 多开放 少封闭
Everyone wants this in their work now. More open, less close.
我不介意停尸房♥ 尤其是在夏天
I don't mind morgues, especially in the summer.
舒适 凉爽
Nice and cool.
室温总在摄氏15度左右
Always around 60 degrees, you know?
十分抱歉 我完全忘了 询问你对停尸房♥的感觉
I'm so sorry. I completely forgot to ask you what your feelings on morgues were.
你是在讽刺我还是说笑
Are you being mean or funny?
讽刺地说笑 请你...
Mean funny. Now, please.
当然
Totally.
我不是鲨鱼专家
I'm no shark expert.
这得去找海洋生物学家了
Gonna have to bother a marine biologist for that one.
好的 罗莎坎佩西诺医生 我喜欢你的名字
Okay, Dr. Rosa Campesino. I like your name.
感到很荣幸
I feel blessed.
所以你从礁岛大老远带来这个 是因为...
So you brought this all the way from the Keys because...
我的警长觉得这个特殊的附属物
My sheriff felt that this particular appendage
可能属于你的一个受害者的 并希望它能留在迈阿密
might belong to one of your victims and could hopefully stay here in Miami,
在这里 被肢解的胳膊
where random severed arms
是家常便饭 所以 求求啦
are an everyday thing. So, pretty please?
是的 我有县里最新的
Yeah, I've got the county's current inventory
人体器官清单 - 好的
on body parts. - Okay?
但清单里没有40多岁的黑头发白人男性
And none of them match a black-haired, white male in his 40s.
该死的
Fucknuts.
还真是该死的
Fucknuts, for real.
但你是否注意到他的手表不见了
But did you notice his watch is missing?
看到这痕迹吗
You see this?
如果手表是被人拿走了 那有可能是凶杀
If someone took that, you know, that could make it a homicide.
好的 我的警长可不会喜欢凶杀这个词
Yeah, well, my sheriff is not gonna love the word homicide.
有没有这可能 也许咬烂这可怜家伙的鲨鱼
How about this? Maybe the shark that mangled the poor fucker
也喜欢吃手表
also likes to eat watches.
因为如果真有人偷了手表 那人为何不把婚戒也偷走呢
I mean, if someone took the watch, why would they not swipe the wedding ring too?
这婚戒看起来像是白金的
That looks like it's platinum.
你说得很有道理
Look at you making a good point.
这可不是第一次 问问周围的人吧
That's not the first time. Ask around.
你知道吗 他的肱骨断裂很严重
You know what, that humerus is hacked up pretty bad.
这才像话 也许这家伙独自一人去钓鱼
Now we're talking. Maybe the guy went out fishing by himself.
他是位孤独男士 然后他被卷进船的螺旋桨里
He's a lonely gentleman. And then he backed into the boat's propeller.
我祖父就是这样死的 - 不 他没有
That's how my grandfather died. - No, he didn't.
是的 他并没死 但这是有可能发生的
Yeah, he's still alive. But you know, could've happened.
是的 或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
看起来确实有点像螺旋桨造成的伤口
It does look a little like a propeller wound.
肯定是像螺旋桨一样的东西 即使不完全是 其实就是螺旋桨
Definitely propeller-like, if not all the way, it's a propeller.
你很棒 - 但这仍然不是我的问题
You're good. - Still doesn't make it my problem.
我快被你逼疯了 罗莎
You're killing me, Rosa.
别让我猜中你想说的话
Please don't say what I think you're about to say.
抱歉 我没法接手
Sorry, not my case.
拿死人来开玩笑会招来厄运
Making jokes with the dead is very, very bad luck.
芒果味的 好吧
Mango. All right.
至少你不是个彻头彻尾的笨蛋
You're not a complete dummy after all.
是的...芒果是最好的
Yeah. Yeah, mango's the best.
你应该把这胳膊带回礁岛 等等看
You should take this back to the Keys. You know, just wait around,
看有没有人来找失踪的丈夫
see if someone shows up looking for a missing husband.
要是没人来呢
What if nobody shows up?
罗莎 当真爱消失时 一切都变得冷酷无情
Rosa, it's a cold business when true love goes south.
说得对 - 我爱你的一切
True that. - Love everything about you
也爱这个地方 除了你没收下这胳膊
and this place, other than the fact that you didn't take the arm.
再见
Bye.
出人意料...
Well, surprise, surprise.
他们并没收下这胳膊 你现在想我怎么做
They didn't take the fucking arm. So now what do you want me to do?
球 娜塔莉 去追球
The ball. Natalia! Get the ball!
嘿...别吼她
Hey, hey, don't yell at her!
在你的话前加句“我爱你”
Put an "I love you" on top of that.
必须像你喊她那样带劲 鲍比奈特
With the same energy you were taking her head off with, Bobby Knight.
我爱你 - 好多了...
I love you! - It's better, much better.
你想让我怎么处理这该死的东西
What do you want me to do with this fucking thing?
冷藏箱开始散发出老洋葱的气味 而且是腐烂的洋葱
The cooler's starting to smell like old onions and not a good s-- onion. A bad--
整辆车闻起来像死亡的气味
The whole car smells like death.
就随便扔了它
Just lose it somewhere.
我不知道这是什么牌子的冷藏箱
I have no idea what brand of cooler this is,
但最好别声称这箱子能锁住气味 因为它们绝对不能
but they better not claim they keep smells in because they absolutely don't.
好了 听我说
Okay, listen to me.
你让我带着一个 无法兑现其功能的冷藏箱到处跑
You got me driving around with a cooler that doesn't live up to its promises.
我的老天 专心点
Jesus Christ. Focus.
走905号♥公路 途径北基拉戈
Take 905 back through North Key Largo.
那边的运河里满是饥饿的鳄鱼
There are canals back there loaded with hungry crocs.
我不知道 让我思考一下 罗
I don't know. I'll think about it, Ro.
我真不希望你这么做 你哪次思考对你有用过
I really wish you wouldn't. When has thinking ever worked out for you?
你为何认为扔掉一只胳膊没问题
Why are you so okay throwing an arm out?
你表现得像要扔掉你岳母的胳膊似的
You're acting like it's your mother-in-law's arm,
但如果是你♥妈♥的♥胳膊呢
but what if it was your mom's arm?
拜托 老兄
Come on, man.
没人来认领 而桑尼不想再见到它
No one's coming for that, and Sonny wants it gone.
这没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
但是 万一这不是意外呢 感觉不对劲
But, what if this wasn't an accident? It doesn't feel right.
求你了 就这么一次 做你该做的事
I'm begging you for once, do what's right for you.
把胳膊扔了 然后回来
Ditch the fucking arm and come home.
扬西知道若要想复职
Yancy knew that to get his job back
他所要做的就是别惹麻烦上身
all he had to do was stay out of trouble,
不幸的是 麻烦似乎总是找上门来
unfortunately, trouble always seemed to come looking for him.
真香
That smells great.
我来开酒
I'll open the wine.
嘿 你还是会指证我 对吧
Hey, you're still testifying against me, right?
好吧
Okay.
我给你带了样东西
I got you something.
(大智若愚)
很好 是一本书
Oh, good, a book.
为什么总是送我书
Why does this keep happening?
你会喜欢的 - 是的
You'll love it. - Yeah.
这书感觉就像是在写你
It's like it's about you.
故事看起来很长 我可没那么复杂
It looks long. I'm not that complicated.
2009年的波尔多 我应该稍微醒一下酒
2009, Bordeaux, I should have decanted it for a bit.
小口喝
Sip it.
抱歉
剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表