剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表
But I'm just currently not in a great position to pursue this particular case.
我认为是我继母杀了我爸 你没什么想问我的吗
I think my stepmother killed my dad, and you're not gonna ask me anything?
好吧 你说之前有段时间没见你♥爸♥了
Okay. You hadn't seen your dad in a while.
原因是
Why?
该死的伊芙告诉他我染上了毒瘾
Fucking Eve told him I had a drug problem,
倒是事实 但爸就切断了我的经济来源
which I did, but Dad cut me off financially.
所以我叫他去死 就这样
So I told him to go fuck himself, and that was it.
他再也没给我打电♥话♥ 我也不再打给他
He never called me back. I never called him.
伊芙还有其他杀他的动机吗
Was there any other reason Eve would've killed him?
你说过她有个秘密男友
You had said something about a secret boyfriend.
是的 我听到她在葬礼上跟这男人通电♥话♥
Yeah. I heard her on the phone at the funeral.
在巴哈马群岛 一个叫克里斯托弗的家伙
Some dude named Christopher in the Bahamas.
他们让我把车 从拿骚的停车场直接开到渡船上
They let me drive it off the lot in Nassau right onto the ferry.
你真觉得刚成为寡妇的人适合开这车
Do you really think that's what a new widow would be driving?
人们悲伤的方式各不相同 我想让蒂莉看看
People grieve in very different ways. I wanna show Tilly.
它一定会喜欢的
She's gonna love it.
蒂儿 它肯定会喜欢
Till! She's gonna love it.
宝贝 很好看吧
Isn't it cute, baby?
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得你应该和我一起开车去迈阿密
I think you should drive with me down to Miami.
趁伊芙在巴哈马进行口♥交♥和做♥爱♥的当儿
And while Eve's off sucking and fucking in the Bahamas,
我们可以闯入她家 然后... - 坚决反对
we can break into her house and then-- - Hard pass.
拜托了 - 这计划虽然听起来很诱人
Come on. - Tempting as it sounds,
要是我这么做 我的余生将失去自♥由♥
my calendar is literally booked every day for the rest of my life on that one.
我只是觉得爸不可能是 发生愚蠢的意外而淹死的
I just don't think Dad could've had some stupid accident and drowned.
为什么不可能 伊芙说他不谙泳术
Well, why not? Eve said he was a bad swimmer.
胡说 他可喜欢潜水了
Bullshit. He loved to dive.
我甚至把他最爱的鱼矛枪放进了棺材
I even put his favorite speargun in the casket.
这是个奇怪的做法
That's a odd gesture.
你能帮我查一下吗 求你了
Will you just look into this for me? Please?
听着 凯特琳
Look, Caitlin...
我理解你所经历的一切
I appreciate everything you're going through,
真的 但现在我没法这么做
I do, but it's not possible at this time.
去你的 伙计 你跟其他人没两样
Fuck you, man. You're just like everyone else.
再见 凯特琳
Bye, Caitlin.
凯特琳习惯了无助的感觉
Caitlin was used to feeling helpless,
而这通常会导致她走错路
usually sent her down a bad path,
但她知道她还有一个办法
but she knew she had one bullet left.
(你以为结束了 但我知道是你干的)
(我会打给保险公♥司♥)
去死吧
Fuck yeah.
安德罗斯岛的下午过得很慢
The afternoons in Andros moved pretty slow.
德里格斯喜欢把时间花在它最喜欢的树上
Driggs liked to spend them in his favorite tree,
想着该向谁扔便便
trying to decide who to throw poop at.
蛋仔更喜欢在这时候喝杯啤酒 和享受一些宁静时光
Egg preferred a beer and some quiet time.
他很久以前就接受了自己的谋生方式
He had made peace long ago with what he did for a living,
但他仍然不喜欢自己这个日常片刻被打扰
but he still didn't like to have his routine interrupted.
在我们粉刷酒吧时 也同时装了监控摄像头
You know, when we painted the bar, we put in security cams too.
我去拿钱还你
I'll go get the money.
太迟了
Too late for that.
不 兄弟 别这样
No, man. Come on.
蛋蛋人呢
Where's Eggy?
我想要一杯冰沙
I want a smoothie.
我不知道 应该在干活吧
I don't fucking know, probably working.
嘿 别让那讨厌的小狗上♥床♥ 好吗
Hey, keep that shitty little dog off the bed, okay?
好的
Okay.
该死
Shitballs.
我得去趟迈阿密
I have to go to Miami.
(你以为结束了 但我知道是你干的)
(我会打给保险公♥司♥)
好 我让克拉斯珀给我们准备好飞机
All right. I'll have Claspers get the plane ready for us.
不 你就待在这里 我来处理 反正我也得回家检查一下房♥子
No. You just stay here. I'll handle it. I need to check the house anyway.
你确定
You sure?
伊芙
Eve?
对扬西来说 坐在他最喜欢的椅子上
For Yancy, sitting in his favorite chair
就像是罗莎泡浴缸的习惯
was a lot like Rosa's bathtub pot habit:
通常能让他减压
It usually de-stressed him.
然而 那一天却没起到作用
That day, though, it didn't do the trick.
我不相信爸是发生愚蠢的意外而淹死的
I don't believe Dad could've had some stupid accident and drowned.
就帮我查一下
Please just look into this for me?
求你了
Please?
现在我没法这么做 - 去你的 伙计
It's not possible at this time. - Fuck you, man.
罗莎找到了伊芙的地址
Rosa had found Eve's address
于是请了一天假 去当面质问她关于丢失的手表
and had taken the day off to go and confront her about the missing watch.
直到最后一秒钟她才意识到 这样做或许并不明智
It didn't dawn on her until the very last second that this might not be that smart.
不可能 欢迎光临 - 什么情况
No way. Welcome. - What the fuck?
不是吧
Are you serious?
我们很安全
We're cool.
我有可靠消息说 伊芙现在人在巴哈马做着爱
I have it on good authority that Eve is off sucking and fucking in the Bahamas.
我...这是...不 那个...是她说的
I-- That's-- No, the-- She did that.
那个继女 你懂的
The stepdaughter. You know what I mean.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
和你一样 擅闯民宅
The same as you: Breaking and entering.
我可是敲了门的 - 好吧 但你还是进来了
I knocked. - Fine, you're entering.
还是会因此惹上麻烦的
You can still get in trouble for that.
对了 你知道吗 跟你说一声 我并没打小报告
And you know what? Just so you know, I didn't tattle.
我不是告密者
I'm not a snitch.
那个叫桑尼的家伙耍了我 他说你们关系很好
That guy, Sonny, tricked me, and he told me you guys were close
并问了我我们在做的事
and asked me what we were working on.
像是桑尼会做的事 我对你态度很差 抱歉了
That sounds like Sonny. Sorry I gave you attitude.
不接受你的道歉
Apology not accepted.
所以你是那种不能马上原谅别人的人
So you're one of those people who can't forgive right away.
我喜欢这样的人 - 懒得理你
I love people like that. - Whatever.
那我们现在在找什么
So, what are we looking for?
我们吗 好吧 这很有趣
We? Okay, that's fun.
我们在寻找证据
We are looking for evidence.
谢谢你说得这么具体
Well, thanks for, you know, being specific.
非常有帮助
It's really helpful.
如果我把“证据” 换成“线索” 会不会更有帮助
Would it have been more helpful if I referred to them as clues?
嗨 哥们...
Hey, man...
嘿 小心 - 嘿 擦擦脚
Hey, heads up. - Hey, wipe your feet.
放轻松 那些有钱的混♥蛋♥从不在这里
Relax. Rich assholes are never here.
我要吃个火鸡三文治
I need a turkey sandwich.
我太高了 很难找到足够大的浴室
You know, it's hard for me to find showers big enough 'cause I'm so tall.
这浴室还真是奢华
This is actually luxurious.
你为什么现在说话
Why are you talking right now?
我不习惯面对沉默 - 那就习惯一下
I'm not great with silences. - Let's get great.
还有 不要把这件事告诉你的男朋友
Also, feel free not to tell your boyfriend about this.
我觉得他不会喜欢听到 你和别的男人一起在浴室里
I don't think he would love the idea of you being in the shower with another man.
我没男朋友 好吗 - 我知道
I don't have a boyfriend, okay? - I know.
我认为你说这些话
I just assumed it was something that you said
是为了打消男人和你上♥床♥的念头
so that guys would stop trying to sleep with you.
的确 - 这招奏效
It is. - It works.
很好 - 好
It's good. - Good.
还有 你是想就这样... - 天啊
Also, were you just gonna... - Oh, my God.
敲门并向伊芙询问手表的事
...knock on the door and ask Eve about the watch?
这就是你的计划 - 求你了...
I mean, was that your plan here? - Please, please--
看在上帝的份上 请你给我闭嘴
For the love of God, just please shut the fuck up.
好的 看在你如此客气要求我的份上
Only because you asked so nicely.
不知道它是怎么开的 这东西连个把手都没有
I don't know how it turned on. There's not even a knob on this thing.
快关掉 - 我不知道是什么让...
Just turn it off. - I don't know what makes the--
向那边 - 好 抱歉 这就像个谜题
That way. - Okay, sorry. It's like a puzzle.
就...往上 - 行了
Just-- Fucking up. - I got it.
行了
I got it.
那是血吗
Is that blood?
让我们看看这里有什么
Let's see what we got here.
这些看起来像骨头碎片
Those look like bone shards.
是的 也许是
Yeah, maybe.
可能是海螺壳
Could be a conch shell.
咸咸的 还是没法知道
Salty. I still can't tell.
不...让我重新表述一下 它们绝对是骨头碎片
No, no. Let me rephrase that. They definitely are bone shards.
你为什么让我舔它们
Why did you let me lick them?
我没让你舔 是你自己舔的
剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表