剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表
我们得谈谈
Kinda need to talk.
先做♥爱♥吧 之后再谈
Sex first, talk after.
就不能同时进行吗
Can't we do both at the same time?
真的吗
Really?
“很舒服 谢谢你做的一切 再见”
"That was fun, thanks so much for everything, goodbye"?
那感觉就像是最后的温存
That felt like it was sort of final.
但就告别而言 那感觉非常棒
But as far as goodbyes go, that was a great one.
我可不会以这样的方式跟所有人告别
I mean, I wouldn't say goodbye to everybody like that.
如果是银行出纳 我可能只会向他们挥挥手
You know, a bank teller, I'd probably just, you know, give 'em a wave.
问题不出在你身上
This isn't about you.
你真的要说“不是你的问题 而是我”
Are you really gonna go with "it's not you, it's me"?
这是我最不喜欢的陈词滥调之一
I mean, that is one of my least favorite clichés.
我其实会把这句
I would actually put that right next to the one where they say,
与“眼睛盯着看的壶永远不会开”并列
"a watched pot never boils."
因为我曾盯着壶看 而它们总是会开
'Cause I've watched pots before, and they always boil.
的确是我的问题 好吗
It is about me, okay?
我已经好一段时间不开心了 而你帮我看清了这一点
I haven't been happy for a while, and you helped me see that.
听着 我得先找到自己在这世界的位置
Look, I just gotta see where I fit into this world
才能和任何人真正进入一段关系
before I can be with anybody for real.
是啊 嘿 这说得通
Yeah. Hey, it makes sense.
就算听起来难以理解
Even if it's confusing.
好的 再见了 扬西
Okay. Goodbye, Yancy.
也许我们不该说“再见”
Maybe we don't go with "goodbye."
就说“来日再相见” 如何
How about, "See you down the road"?
好吧 我们来日再相见
Okay. I'll see you down the road.
来日见
Down the road.
扬西发现他又回到了原点
It didn't escape Yancy that he was right back where he started.
基本上很快乐 但没人分享这份快乐
Basically happy, but with no one to share it with.
他一直相信 “每个人都有适合自己的那个人”这句话
He'd always believed in the saying that there was someone for everyone.
不管你们是不是天生一对...
Doesn't really matter if you were made for each other...
但我最终克服了它 我现在非常享受它 因为...
...but I ended up getting over it, and I enjoy it tremendously now, 'cause--
你知道吗 很抱歉 你先说
You know what? I'm sorry. You go.
好的
Okay.
或者更像是水火不容
...or if you're more like oil and water.
不管怎样 我们都需要找到自己的定位
Either way, we all need to find where we belong.
因为只有身处正确的位置 才能前进
'Cause you can't move forward till you're where you're supposed to be.
等我们重建了房♥子就会非常棒了
This will be great once we rebuild the house.
我们
We?
我是在跟德里格斯说话 不过也欢迎你加入
Oh, I was talking to Driggs, but you're welcome too.
那你打算用什么支付新房♥子呢
And how are you going to pay for a new house?
拿给她看
Show her.
我从里面拿了个杯子
I grabbed a glass from inside.
来吧
There you go.
我的朋友
My man.
干杯
Salud.
我以前从没认真欣赏过这景色
You know, I never really looked at this view before.
还真是美
Pretty fucking nice.
这是你能说出的最难以置信的话了
That is the most insane thing you could possibly say.
你来我家的次数都已经数不清了
You've been over to my place, like, nine million times.
而这可是世界上最大的景观之一
And this is one of the biggest views in the world.
全天都是风景 往哪看都是一道风景
It's view all day. Everywhere you look, there's a view.
到处都是风景 像... - 我的意思是
It's all view. It's like-- - I'm just saying
如果我每天都能看到这景色 我应该会很开心
if I got to see this every day, I'd probably feel joy.
别开玩笑了 我没心情
Don't kid with that. I'm not in the mood.
那天 我和蒙特在海滩上散步
You know, I was walking with Monte on the beach,
我照你说的做了 让自己真正地感受了一下
and I did what you said and really let myself feel it for once.
感觉真好
Felt good.
太完美了
That's just fucking perfect.
我听取了你的建议 你却不高兴 搞什么鬼
I listen to you, and you're mad? What the fuck?
就是无论我多么努力 却总是在给自己添麻烦
It's like no matter how hard I try, I just keep getting in my own way.
与此同时 几乎所有与我有接触的人
And meanwhile, literally everyone I come in contact with,
他们都在成长和取得进展
well, they kind of grow and move forward.
我就像是某种催化剂 - 你不是催化剂
It's like I'm some kind of a catalyst. - You're not a catalyst.
我是催化剂 - 你不可能是催化剂
I am a catalyst. - You couldn't be a catalyst.
我就是催化剂
I'm exactly a catalyst.
听着 你和蒙特正在向前迈进
Look, you and Monte are moving forward.
罗莎向前走了
Rosa, moving forward.
内维尔和稻妮也有进展了
Neville and Dawnie, moving forward.
当我刚认识那边那两个人时 他们当时就像两个陌生人
You know, when I met those two over there, they were like fucking street people.
现在他们不但结婚了 还有了自己的房♥子
Now they're married, and they own their own home.
如果这不是催化剂 我真不知道什么才算是
If that's not a catalyst, I don't know what the fuck a catalyst is.
我想他们在做♥爱♥ - 好过那个旧邻居
I think they're fucking. - They're better than the old neighbor.
我不想太尴尬 - 好 这么说
I don't wanna make it weird. - Okay. Actually,
你或许有点催化作用
you may be a bit of a catalyst.
谢了
Thank you.
你知道一件不可思议的事吗
You know something crazy?
当礁岛鹿无法喝到淡水时
When the Key deer don't have access to fresh water,
它们实际上可以通过饮用海水来生存
they can actually survive by drinking the seawater.
我不仅不知道 而且真的一点也不在乎
Not only did I not know that, I truly don't give a shit.
从现在开始 我要当礁岛鹿
From now on, I'm gonna be a Key deer.
适应 进化 绝不纠结于不公正的事
You know, adapting, evolving, never getting obsessed over injustice.
礁岛鹿会在乎正义
Key deer care about justice?
能别这样吗 你知道我想说什么
Will you stop? You know what I'm trying to say.
我是说我在改变 懂吗
I'm saying that I'm changing, you know?
就是我不再需要当世界警♥察♥
That I don't have to be the cop of the world.
故事结束了
End of the story.
书合上了
The book's closed.
后记已经读完了 - 为你高兴 兄弟
The epilogue's been read. - Good for you, brother.
是的
Yeah.
对了 我车里有样东西
By the way, I got something in my car.
并不完全是警♥察♥的事
It's not strictly police business,
但我觉得当中肯定出事了
but I got a feeling something fucked up went down.
想帮我看看吗
Wanna take a look for me?
你好像根本没在听我说话似的
It's like you weren't even listening to anything that I've been talking about.
你说了什么 - 寻求正义的我已不在了 我是礁岛鹿
What'd you say? - That stuff is behind me. I'm a Key deer.
我嘴里含的是海水
I got seawater in my mouth.
太好了 没事 当我没说 我们继续喝酒吧
Great. Fine. Forget it. Let's just finish our drinks.
谢谢
Thank you.
朋友 车里的是什么东西
What's in the car, man?
剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表