剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表
All right. If it's any consolation to you,
我听说女子监狱的环境好多了
I hear that women's prisons are much nicer.
好了 是否该谈谈我们要去哪里
All right. Should we talk about where we're going?
就这样坐着不出声
Should we sit in silence?
我同意 就这样安静地坐着吧
I agree. Let's sit in silence.
对情况太有帮助了
That'd be super helpful.
你就坐着开车吧
Just sit and drive.
又什么事 - 听着
What now? - Listen,
门德斯会说是我打断了 他的鼻梁 而确实如此
Mendez is gonna say that I broke his nose, which I did,
但他无法证明 因为我当时在尸袋里
but he can't really prove it because I was in a body bag.
我们能不能到你家去
Do you mind if we come by your house and
想想下一步该怎么做
figure out our next move?
不能 还有“我们”指的是
No. And who's "we?"
你把那好心的验尸官 牵扯进了你的烂摊子 对吧
You got that nice coroner caught up in your world of shit, didn't you?
罗赫略问候你
Rogelio says hello.
她没向你问好 但那是我的问题 不关你事
She didn't say hi back, but that's more about me than you.
是那逃犯吗 - 没错
Is that the fugitive? - Yeah.
我来说
Give me that.
安德鲁 我的法律建议是你去自首
Andrew, my legal advice is to turn yourself in,
但我知道你不会这么做 所以需要我的话就打给我
but I know you won't do that, so just call me when you need me.
我们在锻炼
We are working out.
再见
Bye.
锻炼胸部还是手臂
Chest or arms?
我要吃 - 来吧 皮包骨
I wanna eat. - Come on, flaco.
去锻炼吧 - 讨厌
Let's go. - Fuck!
我应该多锻炼身体
I should work out more.
听着 我知道一切看似很糟糕
Listen, I know everything seems like it's fucked.
但如果我能争取到些许时间
But if I can just buy a little bit of time,
我想我能解决这一切问题
I think I can clear everything up.
我们可以躲在我爸妈家 我正往他们家开
We can hide out at my parents'. I'm already driving us there.
这就对啦
That's what I'm talking about here.
就知道你没生气
I knew you weren't mad.
关于内维尔可能藏在哪 蛋仔还有最后一个想法
Egg had one last idea of where Neville might be hiding.
他在哪儿 - 你说谁
Where is he? - Who?
那个小混♥蛋♥内维尔 我看见你和他说话了
That little fuck, Neville. I seen you talking to him.
我最近没见到他
I haven't seen him lately.
为何不去找会被他勾引的 其中一个笨女孩试试
Why don't you try one of the girls who's dumb enough to fall for his shit?
要是有他的消息... - 不会有
If you hear from him-- - I won't.
好的 回头见
Uh-huh. See you soon.
真不敢相信你和那家伙约会过
Can't believe you dated that guy.
不过就约过一次
It was one date,
而我不敢相信你和每个女孩都约会过
and I can't believe you dated every girl you ever dated.
有发现吗
You find anything?
所有的一切
Found everything.
信息都在偷来的优盘里
It was all there on the stolen flash drive.
(开曼联合外国银行)
离岸账户伪造契约...
Offshore accounts, forged deeds,
(个人放弃权利契约分类帐表)
...包括向地方官员行贿的逐项记录
even itemized bribes to local officials.
只要把这个交给有足够权力拿下他的人
I just have to get this to someone with enough power to take him down.
你认识有这本事的人吗
You know anybody with that kind of juice?
不认识 但你认识
No, but you do.
在尼科尔斯镇为首席议员工作的那位
Works in Nicholls Town for the chief councillor,
她戴那“戴了就走”假发 你还见过她裸体
wears that shake-and-go wig and you've seen her naked.
不 你指的是唐妮
Oh, no. Tanny?
喂 我是内维尔
Hey, it's Neville.
哇塞
Well, Mudda sick.
还是第一次在白天接到你的来电
I never gotten a call from you in the daytime.
唐妮 我需要你帮个小忙
Tanny, I just need a little favor.
听说你的房♥子没了
I hear you lost your house.
这让我很开心
That gave me great joy.
她不会帮我的
She not gonna help.
道歉
Apologize.
唐妮 很对不起
Tanny, I'm sorry.
我应该打给你的
I should've called you.
我有时很混♥蛋♥
I can be an asshole.
继续说
Go on.
你知道绿海滩的 那个开♥发♥商克里斯托弗吗
You know that developer, Christopher, on Green Beach?
知道
Yeah.
他干了些见不得光的事 我有证据
There's some bad shit going down. I got proof.
我只需要当面把它交给你上司 好让他能有所行动
I just need to get it in front of your boss so he can do something about it.
我知道你和我一样 都爱这个岛
I know you love this island as much as I do.
拜托了
Please.
等我安排好让你见他 就会给你发短♥信♥
I'll text you when I can get you in front of him.
别迟到
Don't be late.
她完全原谅我了 - 并没有
She totally forgave me. - She didn't.
她有
Yes, she did.
邦妮不知道自己还能逃亡多久
Bonnie didn't know how much longer she could survive life on the run.
不幸的是 在礁岛这边
Unfortunately for her, back in the Keys,
罗素探员把好心的威特医生吓得半死
Agent Russell was scaring the golf shorts off the good Dr. Witt.
如果是我
You know, if it were me
可不想被列为从犯
and I didn't wanna get named as an accessory,
我想我应该会尽我所能...
I think I'd probably do whatever I could...
不出所料 他决定帮忙把邦妮引出来
Unsurprisingly, he decided to help smoke Bonnie out.
抱歉 邦妮 这张卡刷不过
I'm sorry, Bonnie, this card isn't going through.
我的天啊 太尴尬了
Oh, my God. That's so embarrassing.
这样吧 让我上楼去房♥间再拿一张
You know what? Let me go up to my room and grab another one.
好的
Okay.
马上回来
I will be right back.
帮我看着椅子
Save my seat.
里奇将再也不会坠入爱河了
Ricky would never fall in love again.
嘿
Hey.
在我们进去之前 我们的事你告诉你妈了吗
Before we go in there, did you tell your mom about us?
你是说我跟我妈说了 我们18小时前在停尸房♥做过一次爱吗
Did I tell my mom that we fucked once 18 hours ago in a morgue?
没有 我没说
No, I didn't mention it.
好 你做得对
Yeah, you're right.
这事应该由我来说
It should probably come from me.
嗨 各位 这是安德鲁
Hey! Guys, this is Andrew.
我现在很生他的气 但他是我的朋友 他会留下来过夜
I am mad at him right now, but he is a friend and he's staying the night.
大家好
Very nice to meet you.
你好
Hola.
安德鲁
Andrew...
来我这里坐
Sit with me.
让她们去忙 - 好的
Let them work. - Okay.
谢谢你 先生
Well, thank you, sir.
干杯 - 干杯
Salud. - Salud.
别闹了
Stop it!
他都不打算帮忙吗
He's not even gonna help?
典型老外 - 可不是
Typical gringo. - Tell me about it.
我觉得被你陷害了 说实话 我尊重这做法
I feel like you kind of set me up, and honestly, I respect that.
这里有两只手 女士们 有什么能帮的
I've got two hands here. What can I do, ladies?
去厨房♥把黑豆拿来 谢谢
Go get the black beans in the kitchen. Gracias.
爸 你为何总是陷害我所有的男朋友
Papi, why are you always hating on all my boyfriends?
每次都成功
It works every time.
我感觉好多了
I already feel better.
谢谢你 凯女士 感谢你让我为你服务
Thank you, Ms. Cay, for allowing me to be of service.
谢谢
Thank you.
法术无边的龙后
Powerful Dragon Queen,
你能召唤神灵给我做份三文治吗
could you summon a spirit to make me a sandwich?
我快饿死了
I'm starving.
去死吧 埃霞
Fuck you, Asia.
进来吧
Come on.
这两个老朋友总会去岛上最偏僻的海滩
The two old friends always went to the most remote beach on the island.
只有在那里 这位龙后才能做回格雷西
It was the only place the Dragon Queen could just be Gracie.
有给我带一瓶吗
You bring one for me?
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
我讨厌你
I hate you.
谢谢
Thanks.
对了 你老公怎么样了
So, how your husband?
人很好 但很无趣
Nice but boring.
这里所有的男人对我来说都是胆小鬼
All the men around here are too chicken shit for me.
谁说龙后不会想去 喝点啤酒吃点海螺沙拉的
剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表