剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表
What if she wasn't?
你能怎么样 你的鬼魂会回来缠着我吗
What are you gonna do? Your ghost gonna come back and haunt me?
尼克 别 尼克 别在这里朝他开枪
Nick, no! Nick, do not shoot him in here.
太太来了
There's the missus.
伊芙 见到你真是太好了 - 为何不能
Eve, it is great to see you. - Why can't I shoot him?
想体验这生中最糟糕的性♥爱♥吗
You want to have the worst sex of your life?
好 那就在我们的床上射死这混♥蛋♥
Yeah. Shoot this asshole in our fucking bed.
我的血确实比一般人的血更脏
My blood does stain more than the average person's blood,
这是经验之谈
and that's coming from experience.
你给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
很乐意
Happy to.
好吧
Fine.
走
Move.
好的
Yep.
我爱你 谢谢你 宝贝
I love you. Thank you, baby.
扬西知道自己有约一分钟的时间想对策
Yancy knew he had about a minute to come up with a plan.
到目前为止 他想到的只是在院子里中枪
And so far, all he had was get shot in the yard.
幸运的是 就在这时 一个“计划”从他身边掠过
Luckily, that's when a plan scampered right past him.
蒂莉... - 休想开枪
Tilly-- - Don't even think about it.
休想开枪
Don't even think about it.
不 请不要伤害它 - 那就要看他了
No. Please don't hurt her. - That's not up to me.
那是一把霰弹枪 尼克
That's a shotgun there, Nick.
枪声大 杀伤范围广
Big noise, big spray.
一颗铅弹将永远改变这只动物的一生
One lead pellet will change the course of this animal's life forever.
也许它死不了 但你和它之间 建立的信任将永远消失
It might survive it, but the trust you've built, that'll be gone forever.
我会碰碰运气
I'll take my chances.
不 你敢
No. Don't you dare.
给我让开 伊芙 - 尼克 它是我一生的最爱
Get out of the way, Eve. - Nick, she's the fucking love of my life.
我的天啊 - 快给我让开 伊芙
Holy shit. - Get out of the fucking way, Eve.
比起你 她更关心狗狗
She cares more about the dog than you.
知道这一切最糟糕的是什么吗
You wanna know the most fucked up part about all of this?
就是你女儿凯特琳 她让我答应...
Your daughter, Caitlin, she made me promise--
她说“扬西 请确保他不会受伤”
She said, "Yancy, please make sure he doesn't get hurt."
闭嘴 - 我搞不懂
Shut up. - I don't know how,
但她始终没放弃你
but somehow she still believes in you.
给我闭嘴 - 她真这么说
Shut up! - She said that?
现在不是谈这个的时候
We're not doing this right now.
天啊 尼克
Jesus, Nick.
你还要让这位选美皇后 对你颐指气使多久
How long are you gonna let Miss Congeniality here boss you around?
她会让你坐着小便吗 - 够了
Does she make you sit to pee? - That's it!
把这两个都给我杀了 明天再给我买♥♥只小狗
Kill them both and get me a puppy tomorrow.
尼克 你有个想和你修复感情的女儿
Nick, you got a daughter that wants a relationship with you.
你究竟是怎么落到这个下场的
How the fuck did you end up here?
我不知道
I don't know.
尼克 你这蠢货 还在等什么 快毙了他 尼克
Nick, what the fuck are you waiting on, you dumb piece of shit? Kill him, Nick!
快 开枪射他 你...
Do it! Shoot him, you--
把枪给我... - 快跑
Give me the fucking gun... - Run!
你这混♥蛋♥
...you piece of shit!
不
No!
该死 你背上确实有根鱼竿
Shit. So, you do have a fishing rod in your back.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
谢谢 不用找了
Thanks. Keep the change.
十分感谢
Thank you very much.
你想醉死自己吗
You trying to kill yourself with liquor?
因为想死还有更快的方法
'Cause there's quicker ways to do it.
也比这做法便宜
Cheaper too.
我的事不用你管
I'm just minding my own business.
我认识你
I know you.
听你说自己不是真的有法力
Heard you say your magic ain't real.
我有
It is.
如果你问格雷西原因 她可能也没法说明
If you asked Gracie why, she probably couldn't have told you,
但她不知觉地在那酒吧的凳子上坐下了
but something pulled her down onto that bar stool.
我知道自己为何在这里 但你来这里干什么
I know why I'm here, but what are you doing in this place?
我只是在等风暴过去 以便离开这个岛
I just waiting on the storm to pass so I can get off this island.
送我回家
Walk me home now.
再一次 又是她无法解释的那股力量
And there it was again, that pull she couldn't explain.
罗莎到底在哪 - 我给所有认识的人都打了电♥话♥
Where the hell is Rosa? - I called everybody I know.
没人见过她 - 该死的
Nobody's seen her. - Goddamn it.
我就不该让她去 都不知道自己当时在想什么
I should never have let her go. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking.
我的天啊 发生什么事了
Oh, my God. What happened?
宝贝
Oh, babe.
有个魁梧 英俊 十分吓人的男人
There was this big, beautiful, scary ass man.
为何要说他英俊
Why's he gotta be beautiful?
蛋仔 - 对
Egg? - Yes.
把我拽进他的车里 并载我去到一个破旧的小屋
Threw me into his car, drove me to this shitty construction hut
然后我们就坐在那里
and then we just sat there.
一句话也不说
Didn't say a word.
最终 他告诉我 我是他们的一份保险
Then finally, he tells me that I'm an insurance policy
直到他们把我男朋友逼出来
until they flush out my boyfriend.
所以我问他“你是要杀了我吗 ”
So I ask him, "Are you gonna kill me?"
他就说
And he's like...
我只是替人打工
I'm just an employee.
听他们的吩咐做事
I do what they tell me.
我就说“但我是个好人”
I was like, "But I'm a nice person."
这不在考虑范围内
Don't really factor into it.
所以我那时就慌了 对吧
So now I'm panicked, right?
你也知道我慌时得吃东西
And you know when I'm panicked, I need to eat.
没错 但她没慌时也会吃东西
Yeah, and she also eats even when she's not panicking.
于是我问他 “我能从我包里拿根蛋白棒吗 ”
So I ask him, "Can I get a protein bar out of my purse?"
给我一半
Give me half.
就那时 我看到你放在包里的枪
And that's when I saw the gun that you put in there.
混♥蛋♥ 我告诉过你我不要的
Fucker. I told you I didn't want it.
那你现在是要为这事生气吗
You're gonna be mad about that now?
是的 我很生气
Yeah, I am.
我认得这把枪
I know that gun.
别逼我
Don't do it.
别
Don't.
好了 听着 我只是想离开 好吗
Okay, look. I'm just gonna leave, all right?
我不会打你的 我只是...
I'm not gonna shoot you. I just--
该死 我的天啊 非常抱歉
Shit! Oh, my gosh. I'm so sorry!
十分抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我开枪打了他 - 你说什么
Well, I shot him. - What?
你打了他 - 绝对是有意为之
You shot him? - Totally intentional.
不是他说的那种意外开枪
Not an accident like he said it was gonna be.
对 我相信这就是事情发生的经过
Yeah. I'm sure that's exactly how it went down.
对于我把那支枪偷偷放进了你包里 请接受我最真诚的道歉
Please consider this my sincerest apology for sneaking that into your bag.
我接受 - 我是在说反话
Apology accepted. - That was sarcasm.
可以把枪还我吗
Can I have it back?
我逃跑时把它扔进河里了
I threw that thing in the creek when I was running away.
是的 都怪我
Yeah, that's on me.
我应该告诉你在使用了它之后
I probably should have told you after you discharge the weapon,
不要把它扔进河里 因为你可以不止一次地使用它
don't throw it into the creek because you can actually use it more than once.
它可以用上两次 甚至三次
You can use it a second time, even a third.
你们俩得离开这个岛 - 她说得对
You two need to get off this island. - She's right.
我和稻妮可以躲起来 但你俩就太显眼了
Dawnie and I can hide, but the both of you stick out like sore thumbs.
我们没枪 而地方法律又掌握在他们手里
We got no gun and local law is in their pockets.
我想走 立刻就走
I wanna leave. Now.
机场因暴风雨而关闭了
The airports are closed for the storm.
我有办法 能载我们一程吗
I got an idea. Can we get a ride?
问题不在于你不相信有法术这事
Problem isn't that you don't believe in the magic.
你是相信的
You do.
你不相信的是你自己
It's that you don't believe in yourself.
你和我生命中的其他所有人一样
You like everybody else in my life.
丫丫 以及付我钱的那些人
Ya-Ya, the people who come pay me.
他们都说我异于常人
They say I special.
我其实与普通人没差
I ain't special.
这我不知道
I don't know about that.
你知道我做了什么吗
Do you know the things I've done?
你可能觉得我异于常人 但不是以好的方式
You might think I special but not in a good way.
你比你想象的要强得多
You are so much stronger than you know.
多希望这是真的
剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表