剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表
That's enough circling for today, Ya-Ya.
别 不 你敢
Don't. No, don't you dare.
你干吗指着我画圈圈
What are you circling me for?
真是愚蠢
This stupid thing.
什么事
What?
是菲尼那小子发来的短♥信♥
That's a text from that Phinney kid.
他向我讨更多的钱
He wants more money.
告诉他你不是自动取款机
Tell him you're not an ATM.
他只是要500美元
It's just 500 bucks.
他想给他未婚妻买♥♥一枚订婚戒指
He wants to buy his lady an engagement ring.
这女孩太幸运了
She's a very lucky girl.
是的 我把钱转给他就是了 一了百了
Yeah, I'll just wire it to him. Be done with it.
好的
Okay.
你真觉得这能让他停止向你讨钱吗
Do you really think that's gonna make him stop?
读过《要是你给老鼠吃饼干》那本书吗
Did you ever read that book If You Give a Mouse a Cookie?
是的 当然读过
Yeah, of course I read it.
我有孩子
I have a kid.
你怎么会读这本书
Why did you read it?
就...我不想我们的下半辈子
I just-- I don't want us to spend the rest of our lives
都在等着这个混球再次敲诈我们
waiting for this "sketchball" to blackmail us again.
那你失去胳膊又有什么意义呢
What would even be the point of you losing your arm?
伊芙 那你想让我怎么做
Well, what would you have me do, Eve?
这就是爱到痴迷的问题
That's the problem with obsession.
你必须费很大劲才不会失去良知
You have to fight to hold on to your soul.
伊芙 我不做这种事 好吗
Eve, that's not me, all right.
我需要你理解这一点
And I need you to understand that.
我理解
I know.
我也不是这种人
It's not me either.
就像我之前说的 只要是伊芙想要的
Like I said before, anything Eve wanted.
老兄 能不能让我知道 你还需要多久才射
Dude, are you gonna give me an ETA or what?
抱歉 我分心了
I'm sorry. I'm distracted.
他不过是个孩子
He was just a kid.
我明白
I get it.
真的
I do.
我非常爱你 尼克仔
I love you so much, Nicky.
所有不好的事情都过去了
All the bad stuff is over.
我保证
I promise.
伊兹也深感内疚
The guilt weighed heavy on Izzy too.
(我想谈谈了 今午能过来一趟吗 奥皮尔)
(我马上就到 一会儿就到)
他希望通过和扬西谈话 能让他再次睡得着
He hoped talking to Yancy would help him sleep again.
尼克
Nick.
你怎么来了
What a surprise.
你怎么...你现在待在迈阿密安全吗
What are you-- Is it safe for you to be in Miami right now?
不 不安全
No, not really.
我也这么认为 太不可思议了
I wouldn't think so. It's crazy.
我能进去吗 - 当然...
So you mind if I come in? - Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
抱歉 进来吧 这里乱糟糟的 我的女佣自杀了
I'm sorry. Come on in. The place is a mess. My maid killed herself.
所以 最近好吗
So, how's it going?
少了一只胳膊的生活还习惯吗
How is the whole one-arm thing?
老实说
I gotta be honest.
我并不想念它 - 真的
I don't miss it. - Really?
你认为呢
What do you fucking think?
我没想到你会来
I wasn't expecting you, you know.
你能来真是太好了
It's so cool that you're here.
所以 伊...
So Iz,
你有再三考虑安德罗斯岛的事吗
have you given any more thought to Andros?
我知道伊芙跟你说了
I know Eve spoke to you.
是的 她说了 兄弟
Yeah, she did, man.
我想我还是待在这里吧
And I think I'm gonna stay local.
我真想 因为我不怎么能见到山姆
I do. Because I don't really get to see Sam that much.
就像你和凯特琳一样 相信你能理解的
It's like you and Caitlin. I'm sure you get it.
(安德鲁扬西)
所以我想尽可能多见见他
So I wanna see him as much as I can.
是的 我明白
Yeah, I get it.
所以 伊 - 嗯哼
So, Iz... - Uh-huh.
你和这个叫扬西的家伙谈过话
...did you talk to this Yancy guy?
那个食品稽查员
The food cop.
是的
我确实跟他谈过话 但我什么都没透露
I did talk to him, but I didn't say anything.
好样的
Attaboy.
但后来给他发了短♥信♥ 让他过来 我会向他告知一切
But then I texted him and told him to come over and I would tell him everything.
去死吧
Fuck off.
我的天 你不是吧 什么时候 - 是的
Jesus Christ, are you serious? When? - Yeah.
他现在正赶过来
He's on his way over here right now.
这负罪感太大了 兄弟
And I can't handle the guilt, man.
我不知道会有人因此而死
I didn't know people were gonna fucking die.
这么做是为了保护我们所有人
That was to protect us, all of us!
这不是我想要的 对吧
Well, I didn't ask for that, did I?
听着...
Look, look, look.
是我的良心问题 不关你的事
My conscience is not your problem.
我会告诉他... 知道我会说些什么吗
I'll tell him-- You know what I'll tell him?
我会说保险诈骗的事 知道吗
I'll tell him it's about the insurance scam thing, you know?
就是你...也许这就是你死的原因 我不会告诉他其他任何事的
That you-- That's maybe why you died. I won't tell him anything.
你知道我爱你 也知道我会支持你
You know I love you, and you know I have your back.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I do.
我上个厕所
I'm gonna use the john.
好
Okay.
伊兹希望他的朋友还有良知
Izzy hoped his friend hadn't turned all bad.
而尼克也有同样的想法
And Nick, well, he was hoping the same damn thing.
谢谢你们邀请我去安德罗斯岛
I mean, thank you for inviting me to Andros.
这是个非常慷慨的提议
It's a very generous offer.
不客气
Sure.
走上歪路的问题
The problem with going down a bad path,
无论是酗酒 吸毒还是其他恶习
whether it's drinking or drugging or any other vice,
就是要戒掉远比继续下去困难得多
it's a lot harder to stop than it is to keep going.
你在里头还好吗
You okay back there?
再好不过了
Never better.
“看起来很不错 比利雷”
"Looking good, Billy Ray."
“感觉很不错 路易斯”
"Feeling good, Louis."
你刚才看见什么人了吗
Did you see anybody else just now?
就只看见你
Only you.
很好
Great.
你要是能说话就好了 蒂莉 我们就能聊一整天
I wish you could speak, Tilly. We'd talk all day.
你了解妈妈
You know Mommy.
你总是对自己这么苛刻 为什么这么做
You're always so hard on yourself. Why do you do that?
嗨 嘿 怎么样了
Hi. Hey, how'd it go?
他死了
He's dead.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
我们得上车了 尼克仔
We gotta get in the car, Nicky.
尼克仔 我们得上...
Nicky, we gotta get--
去吧 蒂莉 快 宝贝 去吧
Come on, Tilly. Come on, baby. Come on.
去尿尿
Go pee-pee.
去小便
Go tinkle.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
非常遗憾
I'm so sorry,
但我们已经知道这情况有可能发生
but we knew that this might happen.
伊兹有时很固执
Izzy can be so stubborn.
还记得我们一行人开车去奥兰多 他想吃温蒂汉堡的那一次吗
Do you remember that time we were all driving to Orlando and he wanted Wendy's?
我当时饿极了 而我们经过了麦当劳
I was for real starving and we had passed, like, McDonald's,
福来鸡 但不行 我们非去温蒂汉堡不可
Chick-fil-A, like, but no, we had to have Wendy's.
我们当时没带枪 算他走运了
He's lucky that we didn't have a gun back then.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
你知道我总是 在不合时宜的时候开玩笑...
You know I always joke at the wrong times. I mean--
我想说的是 我不想你为此而自责
I'm just saying, I don't want you to beat yourself up over it.
自责
Beat myself up?
他曾是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
我到底做了什么 - 宝贝 我们得走了
What the fuck did I do? - Baby, we gotta go.
就像我们常说的 我们必须先考虑自己
It's like we always say, we really have to put ourselves first.
不是我们说的 是你说的
We didn't say that. You said that.
你满嘴的“我们”
All your "we" talk.
到目前为止 做的人却只是我
So far, it's only been me.
失去胳膊的人是我
剧集 | 坏猴子(2024) | 导航列表