剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
Like your friends, Mai and Ty Lee.
我哪有什么选择
But what choice do I have?
只有傻子才相信信任
Trust is for fools.
恐惧是唯一可靠的方法
Fear is the only reliable way.
就连你也怕我
Even you fear me.
不,我爱你,阿祖拉
No, I love you, Azula.
我真的爱你
I do.
看来我们没办法及时赶上了
We're not gonna catch up to him in time!
糟了
No...
模模,你该走了
Momo, time for you to go.
这是怎么了?
What just happened?
是安昂
It's Aang!
他回来了
He's back!
几代烈火王都没能找到你
After generations of Fire Lords failed to find you,
现在让我遇见你真的是天意啊
now the universe delivers you to me as an act of providence.
听我说,你我的这场决斗并没有必要
Please listen to me. We don't have to fight.
你有能力能阻止这场战争,停手吧
You have the power to end it here and stop what you're doing.
你说得没错,我的确有这个能力
You are right. I do have the power.
天下的能力都集中在我的身上
I have all the power in the world!
加油啊,安昂
Go, Aang!
让他尝尝「御气斩」
Airbending slice!
我们不去帮帮他吗?
Shouldn't we be helping him?
解决烈火王是安昂的责任
The Fire Lord is Aang's fight.
我们要阻止这些战舰
We need to stay focused on stopping that fleet
烧毁土强国
from burning down the Earth Kingdom.
我们该怎么做啊,「飞去来」船长
And how do we do that, Captain Boomerang?
这个金属大家伙浮在空中,我什么也看不到
I can't see outside of this floating hunk of metal.
那咱们就来招「气艇斩」
Airship slice!
地上已成一片火海了,对吧?
Whoa, that's a lot of fire, isn't it?
这里不安全了
It's gonna be a rough ride.
咱们赶快上到气艇顶部去
We need to get to the top of this thing, fast.
接下来该怎么办
Then what?
不要走散了
Watch each other's backs,
事情有变的话,我会再想办法的
and if we make it that far... I'll let you know.
苏琪!
Suki!
我没事,接下来就靠你了
I'm okay! Just finish the mission!
不
No...
索卡,我想咱们该...
Sokka, I think we've gotta...
跳!
Jump!
尊凤♥凰♥大帝谕旨
By decree of Phoenix King Ozai,
现在加冕你为烈火王...
I now crown you Fire Lord...
还等什么呢,赶紧的啊
What are you waiting for? Do it!
抱歉了,今天不会让你成为烈火王的
Sorry, but you're not gonna become Fire Lord today.
登基的人将会是我
I am.
少说笑了
You're hilarious.
你这回完了
And you're going down.
你想成为烈火王?
Wait. You want to be Fire Lord?
好吧,今天咱们就一决高下
Fine, let's settle this.
只有我和你,皇兄
Just you and me, brother,
咱们在火神祭上单挑吧
the showdown that was always meant to be.
这不是你一直想要的吗?
Agni Kai!
我接受挑战
You're on.
你这是要干嘛?她在使诈
What are you doing? She's playing you.
她知道自己寡不敌众
She knows she can't take us both,
她想把咱俩逐个击破
so she's trying to separate us.
我知道,不过今天我一定能赢她
I know, but I can take her this time.
你曾答应过皇叔
But even you admitted to your uncle
不会孤军作战的
that would need help facing Azula.
她今天有点怪怪的
There's something off about her.
虽然我不知道她怎么会变成这样,不过她气数已尽
I can't explain it, but she's slipping.
与她单挑就不会伤及无辜了
And this way, no one else has to get hurt.
对不起啊,皇兄,今天我赢定了
I'm sorry it has to end this way, brother.
不,你赢不了的
No, you're not.
今天不打算使用闪电了吗?
No lightning today?
怎么了?害怕我以其人之道还其人之身吗?
What's the matter? Afraid I'll redirect it?
哦,要闪电吗,那我就放一个给你尝尝
Oh, I'll show you lightning!
不!
No!
祖寇!
Zuko!
你这个懦夫
You're weak!
就像你的子民一样
Just like the rest of your people!
他们不配生存在我的世界里
They did not deserve to exist in this world, in my world!
和他们一起
Prepare to join them.
准备受死吧
Prepare to die!
第三卷 火 第二十一回 苏进的彗星 第四部分 神通安昂
给我滚出来,神通
Come on out, Avatar!
你不能在里面躲上一辈子
You can't hide in there forever!
拓芙,对尾翼使用御金术
Toph, metalbend the rudder,
从而破坏它的转向系统
so it's jammed in the turning position.
这样气艇就会转向撞上其他的飞船了
The ship will spiral and slam into the others.
晓得了
Got it.
你的御金术太赞了
Have I ever mentioned how sweet it is
我之前没说过吗?
that you invented metalbending?
你以后记着常夸着点就行了
You could stand to mention it more.
我的腿
My leg!
-抓住了,拓芙 -遵命,舰长
-Hang on, Toph. -Aye-aye, Captain.
我的宇宙神剑啊!
Bye, space sword.
拓芙,看来我的「飞去飞来」回不来了
I don't think Boomerang is coming back, Toph.
看来咱们这回要玩完了
It's looks like this is the end.
这是怎么了?你的「飞去飞来」回来了?
How did that happen? Did Boomerang come back?
不,是苏琪回来救我们了
No, Suki did.
出来吧,臭小子,你就要...
Come on out, little boy. You're about to be--
如果你不介意的话
I'd really rather our family physician
我会传召御医来治疗祖祖的
look after little Zu Zu, if you don't mind.
祖祖,你看起来不太好啊
Zu Zu, you don't look so good.
哈
Hyah!
你在这儿呢,臭贱民
There you are, filthy peasant.
多谢你,卡塔拉
Thank you, Katara.
该说谢谢的人是我
I think I'm the one who should be thanking you.
烈火王敖载
Fire Lord Ozai,
你和你的先人
you and your forefathers
胆敢破坏世界的平衡
have devastated the balance of this world,
你要为此付出代价!
and now, you shall pay the ultimate price.
不,我不会像这样结束这场战争的
No. I am not gonna end it like this.
即便你拥有世上所有的力量
Even with all power in the world,
你仍然很面
you are still weak.
在神通的纪♥元♥出现以前
In the era before the Avatar,
御术的对象不是四大元素
we bent not the elements,
而是我们自己的能量
but the energy within ourselves.
对别人的能量使用御术时
To bend another's energy,
要防止自己的精神受到侵蚀
your own spirit must be unbendable,
否则你也将小命不保
or you will be corrupted and destroyed.
你,你对我都做了些什么?
What? What did you do to me?
我废了你的御火术
I took away your firebending.
你再也不能用它为非作歹了
You can't use it to hurt or threaten anyone else ever again.
你做到了
You did it!
你真的是太赞了
You should've seen yourself! It was amazing!
你就像这样…
You were all like...
烈火王就像...
...and the Fire Lord was all like...
你...那个...结果他了吗?
So, did you, you know, finish the job?
我还活着呢
I'm still alive.
我找到了
I learned there was another way
能战胜他并恢复世界和谐的方法
to defeat him and restore balance.
我废了他的御火术
I took his bending away.
哇哦,这招是谁教你的?
Wow, who taught you that?
一头大狮龟
A giant lion turtle.
看来你消失时又经历了一次奇妙的历险啊
You have the craziest adventures when you disappear.
哎哟哟,看看你这个大坏蛋
Well, look at you, buster.
既然你的御火术已经没了
Now that your firebending is gone,
不如以后就管你叫「废人王」吧
I guess we should call you the "Loser Lord".
我是凤♥凰♥大帝
I am the Phoenix King.
哦,抱歉,我无意冒犯您
Sorry, didn't mean to offend you,
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表