剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
我会再找个时间去找他的
Maybe I could schedule another time with him?
不如明天吧
How's tomorrow?
他现在就要见你
He wants to see you now.
让他入列
Put him in the lineup.
你们当中有个内鬼
One of you is an imposter
居然还想愚弄本大人
who thought he could fool me.
不过这个人会让你吃不了兜着走的
But now that person is going to be in a lot of trouble.
到底那个人是谁?
Who is it?
典狱长,就是他,他就是那个内鬼
That's him, Warden. He's the imposter!
什么?
What?
我不是
I am not!
他在说谎,他是个大骗子
He's lying! He's a liar!
-我跟你说,真不是我啊 -你省省吧
-I'm telling you, it wasn't me. -Save your breath.
我知道肯定是你们俩合谋干的
I know you've been working together.
你故意让秦尚进那个逃跑用的冷却器
You threw Chit Sang in the very cooler they used to escape.
你真是早有预谋啊
It was all part of your plan.
那只不过是巧合罢了
That was just a coincidence!
长官,有人要见你
Sir, there's someone to see you.
谁让你来打搅我的
Who told you to interrupt me?
是我
I did.
阿祖拉公主殿下
Princess Azula!
欢迎驾临烈火国最模范监狱
It is an honor to welcome you
我们真是受宠若惊啊
to the Fire Nation's most exemplary prison.
不知您会到来,未能远迎,请您赎罪
I didn't realize you were coming.
这人是谁啊?
Who is this?
这人主谋了
He's a guard
最近的「越狱门」事件
who was involved in a recent and feeble escape attempt.
-与我无关啊 -你给我闭嘴
-It wasn't me! -Quiet, you!
你在浪费时间,这人根本就不是你要找的
You're wasting your time. That's not one of them.
-您是怎么知道的? -别人都说我是人精
-How do you know? -Because I'm a people person.
嘿,我刚接到命令
Hey, I just got orders.
说让囚犯都到庭院上去
Let the prisoners out into the yard.
现在还不到放风时间呢
But we're in the middle of lockdown.
好吧,好吧
Oh, okay.
我这就将你的话回报给典狱长
I'll just go tell the warden you said that.
若是知道你藐视他的权利
I'm sure he'll be glad
他一定会很高兴的
to hear about you undermining his authority.
对了,你叫啥来着?
What's your name again?
等等,别去找典狱长了
Wait, don't tell the warden.
我只是有点疑惑
I'm just a little confused.
嘿,我不也是一样
Hey, I'm confused, too.
不过现在典狱长心情不太好,有点不可理喻
But the warden's in a bad mood and irrational.
你最好啥也别问
So if you ask me,
他说啥你做啥不就得了
it's best not to question it and just do what he says.
是啊,你说得没错
Yeah, you're right.
放他们出去
We're letting them out!
好了,现在该去掀起暴♥动♥了
This is it. We have to start a riot.
好吧,那该怎么做呢?
Okay, but how do we do that?
看我的吧
I'll show you.
嘿,你想干嘛啊?
Hey! What did you do that for?
别来烦我
That hurt my feelings.
你不生我的气吗?
Aren't you mad at me?
呃,一般来说我会生气的
Well, normally I would be,
不过我最近正在学习控制愤怒
but I've been learning to control my anger.
看来没管用啊
This isn't working.
嘿,我说你
Hey, you!
我没供你出去算你走运
You're lucky I didn't rat you out.
不过得到我的慷慨是要付出代价的
But my generosity comes with a price.
我知道你们又要策划越狱了,算我一个
I know you're planning another escape attempt, and I want in.
事实上,我们正在越着呢
Actually, we're trying to escape right now,
我们需要发起暴♥乱♥来作掩护
but we need a riot.
你不会碰巧知道该怎么做吧
You wouldn't happen to know how to start one, would you?
那你可真是问对人了
A prison riot? Please.
嘿,暴♥动♥吧
Hey! Riot!
还真有他的
Impressive.
干嘛要控制我的愤怒
Forget about controlling my anger.
咱们一起暴♥动♥吧
Let's riot! Whoa!
是谁把这些囚犯放到庭院里的
Who let these prisoners into the yard?
现在又不是放风时间
This is supposed to be a lockdown!
女士,外面发生了骚乱
Ma'am, there's a riot going on.
我奉命来保护您
I'm here to protect you.
-我可不需要什么保护 -相信我,她真的不需要
-I don't need any protection. -Heh, believe me, she doesn't.
对不起,不过这是您叔叔直接下的命令
I'm sorry, but I'm under direct orders from your uncle
他想让我确保您安然无恙
to make sure nothing happens.
给我让开
Get off of me!
祖寇,太好了,人都到齐了
Zuko, good. We're all here.
现在只要抓住典狱长
Now, all we need to do
就可以赶往缆船了
is grab the warden and get to the gondolas.
怎么抓住典狱长想好了吗?
And how do we do that?
我还没想好
I'm not sure.
我还以为你都考虑过了呢
I thought you'd thought this through!
你不是说
I thought you told me
「船到桥头自然直」吗
it's okay not to think everything through!
那你也得分清轻重缓急啊,抓典狱长可是件大事啊
Maybe not everything, but this is kind of important.
嘿,呃,伙计们
Hey, eh, fellas?
我想你女朋友有办法搞定
I think your girlfriend's taking care of it.
你敢
You wouldn't dare.
抱歉了,典狱长,你现在是我的囚徒了
Sorry, Warden. You're my prisoner now.
现在典狱长到手了,咱们这就离开这儿吧
We've got the warden. Now let's get out of here.
-这闺女太强了 -这还用说嘛
-That's some girl. -Tell me about it.
咱们就快到了
We're almost there.
都退后,典狱长在我们手里
Back off! We've got the warden.
咱们走
Let's go.
大家都上船
Everyone in.
你干嘛去了?
What are you doing?
我把闸废了,这样他们就阻止不了咱们了
I'm making it so they can't stop us.
想得真周到
Way to think ahead.
-终于安全了 -等等,那几个人是谁?
- We're on our way. - Wait, who's that?
咱们的大♥麻♥烦来了
That's a problem.
那是我妹妹和她的朋友
It's my sister and her friend.
这场比试我等了很久了
This is a rematch I've been waiting for.
我也是
Me too.
典狱长在那儿
There's the warden.
我看见他了
I see him!
把缆绳切断
Cut the line!
他让我们切掉缆绳
He wants us to cut the line.
如果把缆绳切掉,他不是也就没命了
But if we cut the line, there's no way he'll survive.
这点他清楚
He knows that.
他们要切掉缆绳了
They're about to cut the line!
也该是咱们要离开的时候了
Then it's time to leave.
再见了,祖寇
Goodbye, Zuko.
他们要切断缆绳了,缆船要掉下去了
They're cutting the line! The gondola's about to go!
希望它能够浮起来
I hope this thing floats.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
救那个甩了我的混♥蛋♥
Saving the jerk who dumped me.
哇
Whoa!
那是谁
Who is that?
是梅
It's Mai.
她到底在干什么?
What is she doing?
对不起,典狱长
Sorry, Warden.
正式通知你,你的记录已经被打破了
Your record is officially broken.
咱们成功了,现在该怎么办?
Well, we made it out. Now what?
-祖寇,还愣着干嘛? -我妹妹在那个岛上
-Zuko, what are you doing? -My sister was on that island.
没错,她没准正在后面追咱们呢,咱们赶紧撤吧
Yeah, and she's probably right behind us, so let's not stop.
我是在想她是怎么来到这儿的呢?
What I mean is she must've come here somehow.
看,咱们有办法离开这儿了
There! That's our way out of here.
你们下去吧
Leave us alone.
没想到你居然会这么做
I never expected this from you.
我就是不明白为什么
The thing I don't understand is why.
为什么你会这样?你知道跟我作对的下场是什么
Why would you do it? You know the consequences.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表