剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
等等
Wait.
我也一道去
I'm coming too.
我还以为你不想帮忙
I thought you didn't want to help.
你需要我,我永远也不会弃你而不顾
You need me, and I will never turn my back on you.
索卡,你的心肠真好
Sokka, you really do have a heart.
他是有心脏的,对吧?
He really does have a heart, doesn't he?
我原以为咱们可以和睦共处、相安无事
I thought we could live as neighbors in peace
看来我想错了
but I guess I was wrong.
你们居然偷了我们的食物和药品
You steal our food, our medicine...
还毁了我们的工厂
And then you destroy our factory.
我们什么也没做啊
We didn't do any of that.
没错,食物是彩纹仙女给我们的
Yeah, the Painted Lady brought us food.
是她治好了我们的病,才不稀罕你们的药哩
She's the one that healed our sick, not your medicine.
哦,没错,都是神秘的彩纹仙女干的好事
Oh, right, the mysterious Painted Lady did it.
那我想也是她把军队的徽章画在你们米缸上的吧
And I suppose she drew the army emblem on your containers, too.
你们全村没有一个好东西
This is a town of thieves and liars.
你们的彩纹仙女在哪儿呢?
Where's your Painted Lady now?
就让我们好好整顿一下这个堕落的村庄吧
We're going to cure the world of this wretched village.
再点一次
Light it again.
怎么回事,那风是从哪儿来的?
Look at that, where's it coming from?
我不知道
I don't know.
好像有点不对头
Something strange is going on.
是彩纹仙女
It's the Painted Lady.
她来了
She's coming.
根本就没有什么彩纹仙女
There is no Painted Lady.
-那是什么声音? -没准是她发出来的
-What is that sound? -Maybe it is her.
别傻站着啊
Do something.
坚守阵地
Stand your ground.
我自己就能摆平你
I'll take care of you myself.
赶快从这儿滚出去,再也别回来
Leave this village and never come back.
我就知道你会来的
I knew you'd come.
谢谢你
Thank you.
彩纹仙女,你是最棒的
Painted Lady, you're the best.
您的恩情,我和我的兄弟真是无以为报啊
Me and my brothers really owe you a lot.
嘿,且慢,我认识你
Hey, wait a minute, I know you.
你不是彩纹仙女
You're not the Painted Lady.
你是那个殖民地丫头
You're that colonial girl.
没错,你是那个给我鱼的女士
Yeah, you're the lady that gave me a fish.
你居然骗我们
You've been tricking us.
你是个御水师
You're a waterbender.
她是个御水师
She's a waterbender.
你怎敢假冒我们的彩纹仙女?
How dare you act like our Painted Lady?
她是个御水师不假,不过她只是想帮助你们
Maybe she is a waterbender, but she was just trying to help you.
正是由于她的帮忙那工厂才不会继续污染你们的河流
Because of her, that factory won't be polluting your river
军队也已经撤走了
and the army is gone.
你们应该跪下来感谢她的帮助
You should be down on your knees thanking her.
索卡,没关系的
Sokka, it's OK.
我不应该假扮成其他人
I shouldn't have acted like someone I wasn't
欺骗你们也是我不对
and I shouldn't have tricked you.
不过我不能袖手旁观
But I felt like I had to do something.
彩纹仙女存不存在其实并不重要
It doesn't matter if the Painted Lady is real or not.
你们的安危,河流的污染才是当务之急
Because your problems are real, and this river is real.
你们不应该坐在这里等待别人来帮助你们
You can't wait around for someone to help you.
你们应该学会自救
You have to help yourself.
她说得没错,不过我们该咋办呢?
She's right, but what should we do?
也许我们应该治理一下这条河
Maybe we can clean the river.
好,咱们说干就干
Yeah, we can clean the river.
感谢你们
Thank you.
其实御水师也没那么坏嘛
You know, you're not so bad for a waterbender.
你不介意为我们保守这个秘密吧,可以吗?
You wouldn't mind keeping that a secret, by the way, would you?
没问题
No problem.
你们放心,打死我也不说
Keeping my mouth shut is a personal specialty.
不过我的兄弟舒可保不齐,他是个大嘴巴
My brother Shoe, on the other hand, ho, he's a blabbermouth.
那么,多克,你不帮我们一道清理吗?
So, Dock, are you gonna help us clean?
不了,我去找我另一个兄弟布♥什♥[不湿]来帮忙
No, ma'am, I'm going to get my other brother, Bushi.
治理河流他最在行了
He loves cleaning rivers.
你们好啊,我是布♥什♥
All right, I'm Bushi.
咱们开始治理河流吧
Let's get some river cleaning done.
啊哈,我就知道
Aha, I knew it.
你们根本就是一个人
I knew you were the same guy.
那个卖♥♥货的和划船的都是你一个人扮的
You're the shop owner and the boat guy.
哦,你们说的是我的两个兄弟,多克和舒
Oh, you must be talking about my brothers, Dock and Shoe.
别装了,我们都看见了
No, I just saw you.
别以为你脱了马甲我们就不认识你了
You switched hats and called yourself a different name.
哦,我知道你在说谁了
Oh, you know who does that?
你们说的肯定是多克
My brother Dock.
他是个疯子
He's crazy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-=未完待续=-
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表