剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
我有一堆琐碎的任务要完成
I have important moon duties to take care of.
对了,没错,我的确吃了盐渍鱼
And yes, I did have pickled fish.
你怎么没跟我说过你和月神的罗曼史啊
You never told me you made out with the moon spirit.
嘘,我在用心看呢
Shh, I'm trying to watch.
降世神通回来拯救天下了
The avatar is back to save the day!
耶!
Yay!
到目前为止,这戏除了气氛好没啥别的优点了
So far, this intermission is the best part of the play.
编剧明显把我写成了一个白♥痴♥
Apparently, the playwright thinks I'm an idiot
好像我只会说关于肉的冷笑话似的
who tells bad jokes about meat all the time.
就是,你明明会讲乱七八糟各种冷笑话
Yeah, you tell bad jokes about plenty of other topics.
就是说嘛
I know!
至少那个演员跟你有几分相似
At least the Sokka actor kind of looks like you.
那个演神通的女人根本与我风马牛不相及
That woman playing the avatar doesn't resemble me at all.
我不知道
I don't know.
不过你好像比其他人更具女性特质
You are more in touch with your feminine side than most guys.
别紧张
Relax, Aang.
只不过是戏说而已
They're not accurate portrayals.
我哪点像那个只会把希望挂在嘴边
It's not like I'm a preachy crybaby
成天哭天抹泪的说教狂啊
who can't resist giving overemotional speeches about hope all the time.
咋啦?
What?
嗯,和你一点也不像
Yeah, that's not you at all.
听着,朋友们
Listen, friends.
显然那个编剧是做足了功课
It's obvious that the playwright did his research.
这句话可能有点伤人
I know it must hurt,
不过舞台上的角色身上真的有你们的影子
but what you're seeing up there on that stage is the truth.
好了,咱们到了土强国啰
Well, here we are in the earth kingdom.
我最好到四周转一转,看看能否找到一位御土术师♥傅♥
I'd better have a look around to see if I can find an earthbending teacher.
到了
This is it.
终于该我出场了
This must be where I come in.
我飞遍了整座城
I flew all over town,
也没找到半个御土术师♥傅♥
but I couldn't find a single earthbending master.
来了
Here it comes.
「飞天」是找不到御土术师♥傅♥的
You can't find an earthbending master in the sky.
你必须「入地」才可以
You have to look underground.
你是谁?
Who are you?
叫我拓芙,别以为我像泡芙一样软,我可硬派得很
My name's Toph, because it sounds like tough, and that's just what I am.
等等
Wait a minute.
听起来扮演我的是个男的
I sound like a guy.
好像还很壮是吧
A really buff guy.
没错,拓芙,你所听到的都是真♥相♥
Well, Toph, what you hear up there is the truth.
这话有点伤人,不是吗?
It hurts, doesn't it?
少开玩笑了
Are you kidding me?
能找到人来演我就已经不错了
I wouldn't have cast it any other way.
总比那个飞来飞去的光头女强多了
At least it's not a flying bald lady.
这么说,你是盲人咯?
So, you're blind?
你做什么我都知道
I can see you doing that.
你所看到的,我也能够看得一清二楚
I see everything that you see,
只不过我们看的方式不同罢了
except I don't see like you do.
我的嘴可以放出声波
I release a sonic wave from my mouth.
这样
There.
就能看到你们了
I got a pretty good look at you.
祖寇,咱们得说道说道你的头型了
Zuko, it's time we had a talk about your hair.
一个男生留那么长头发干嘛
It's gone too far.
咱们还是分道扬镳,各走各路吧
Maybe it's best if we split up.
阿祖拉,我的皇妹,你在这里干吗?
Azula, my sister, what are you doing here?
你捉到我了
You caught me.
且慢,那是什么?
Wait, what's that?
那不是你的荣耀吗?
I think it's your honor.
哪儿啊?
Where?
给她逃了
She escaped.
但她是如何做到的?
But how?
如果她继续钻,这墙早晚会塌下来
If she continues drilling, this wall will come down for sure.
是啊
Yes.
继续钻吧
Continue drilling.
看永固城你们还能守住多久
The city of Ba Sing Se can hide no longer.
杰,不要啊
No, Jet.
他们对你做了些什么?
What did they do to you?
一定要…守护…土强王…
Must... serve... Earth King...
呀…一定要…破坏…呀…
Ah... Must... destroy... Ah...
救命
Help.
杰是否真的…死了?
Did Jet just die?
这是一个不解之谜
You know, it was really unclear.
祖寇王子,跟你说实话吧,我发现你老有吸引力了
I have to admit, Prince Zuko, I really find you attractive.
少跟我没事套近乎
You don't have to make fun of me.
我是说真的
But I mean it.
自从被你逮着的那天开始,我就一直留意你
I've had eyes for you since the day you first captured me.
等等
Wait.
我以为你是神通的女友
I thought you were the avatar's girl.
怎么会
The avatar?
他就像我的小♥弟♥弟♥一样
Why, he's like a little brother to me.
我俩之间不来电的
I certainly don't think of him in a romantic way.
放心,他不会知道咱俩的事的
Besides, how could he ever find out about this?
你要出去吗?
You're getting up?
给我捎点「烈焰玉米片」回来呗?
Can you get me some fire flakes?
哦,别忘了「烈焰年糕」!
Oh, and fire gummies.
那个,皇兄啊
Well, my brother, what's it going to be?
是做护国功臣还是当叛臣贼子,你自己选吧
Your nation, or a life of treachery?
当叛臣贼子吧
Choose treachery.
听上去就很好玩
It's more fun.
不是吧
No way.
我恨你,皇叔
I hate you, uncle.
你这个臭老头,我一直都恨你入骨
You smell, and I hate you for all time!
你不会真的这样说了,是吗?
You didn't really say that, did you?
我还没扭曲到那个地步
I might as well have.
神通状态
Avatar state.
驾,驾
Yip-yip.
让我的雷电来为你加把劲吧
Not if my lightning can help it.
从此再也没有什么降世神通了
The avatar is no more.
好像你们每逢大战
T seems like every time there's a big battle,
都被人家打得落花流水啊
you guys barely make it out alive.
你们真是百战百输啊
I mean, you guys lose a lot.
苏琪,少说风凉话
You're one to talk, Suki.
也不知道是谁被阿祖拉抓走了
Didn't Azula take you captive?
是你吧,不是吗?
That's right, she did.
你不要逼我对你残忍♥哦
Are you trying to get on my bad side?
我只是说说罢了
I'm just saying.
有没人知道安昂去了那儿?
Does anyone know where Aang is?
他十分钟前就应该买♥♥「烈焰年糕」给我
He left to get me fire gummies, like, 10 minutes ago,
可是现在还不见人影
and I'm still waiting.
我去外面找找看
I'm gonna check outside.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
不,有事
No, I'm not.
我恨死这部话剧了
I hate this play.
你的苦恼我很了解,不过你好像有点反应过度了
I know it's upsetting, but it sounds like you're overreacting.
我反应过度?!
Overreacting?
如果当初我没有堵塞我的脉轮
If I hadn't blocked my chakra,
早就能自♥由♥进出神通形态了
I'd probably be in the avatar state right now.
唩
Whee!
苏琪,能让我混进后台吗?
Suki, what are the chances you can get me backstage?
我准备了一些笑话给那个饰演我的家伙
I got some jokes I want to give to the actor me.
你当我是谁?我可是位训练有素的武士首领
I'm an elite warrior who's trained for many years in the art of stealth.
让你混入后台还不是小菜一碟
I think I could get you backstage.
咦,大家好像都不满意自己角色
Geez, everyone's getting so upset about their characters.
你也比平时消沉的多,变得蔫声不语的
Even you seem more down than usual, and that's saying something.
你不了解我的感受
You don't get it.
我与你不同
It's different for you.
扮演你的那个大块头一次就撂倒十个坏蛋
You get a muscly version of yourself taking down 10 bad guys at once
与你的情形相符
and making sassy remarks.
是啊,我很满意
Yeah, that's pretty great.
可对于我来说,看这部剧就像在
But for me, it takes all the mistakes I've made in my life
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表