剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
but that's not always a bad thing.
她热情而和善,她确实很关心我
She's compassionate and kind, and she actually cares about me.
她更了解真实的我
You know, the real me.
就连我的母亲也做不到
That's more than my own mom.
别告诉她我跟你说过这些
Don't ever tell her I said any of this.
嘿,我的嘴紧得很
Hey, my lips are sealed.
嘿,拓芙。呃,我想...
Hi, Toph. Um, I want to...
卡塔拉,别说了
Katara, stop.
你不用道歉的
You don't need to apologize.
都是我不好
I was the one being stupid.
我们之前干得有点过火了,我之后再也不干了
These scams are out of control, and I'm done with them.
事实上,我并不是来道歉来着
Actually, I wasn't going to apologize.
我想说,我想跟你去干上一票
I was gonna say, I want to pull a scam with you.
啥?你也想要出老千?
What? You want to pull a scam?
那些小打小闹的事我可不做,要做咱就做大的
Not just any scam. The ultimate scam.
你说咋样啊,拓芙?这回行动就咱俩去
What do you say, Toph? Just me and you.
再干最后一票
One last go.
一道来吗?
You in?
那还用说
You know I'm in.
你到底是怎样打算的?
Now what's this idea of yours?
计划其实很简单
The plan is simple.
通缉令上说抓到你会给一大笔赏金
This wanted poster says you're worth a lot of money,
比你们之前赚的十倍还要多
ten times more than you've made in all your scams...
所以我假装出♥卖♥♥♥你,拿到赏金
So, I'm gonna turn you in and collect the reward.
你可以用你的御术逃出大牢,之后咱们就跑路
Then you metalbend yourself out of jail, and we're on our way.
你怎么能这么对我?
How could you do this to me?
你居然出♥卖♥♥♥我
You betrayed me!
你这是自作自受
You brought this on yourself.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
做得好,你能举报「逃犯」真的是大功一件
You did the right thing by turning in the runaway.
做正确的事本来就是一种褒奖
The right thing is its own reward.
那个,很高兴你能这么想
Well, I'm happy to hear you say that.
不过最好还是给我点实际的奖励
But... I still want the actual reward.
当然了,这边走
Of course. Right this way.
嘿,这是什么牢房♥啊?
Hey, what kind of cell is this?
木牢房♥
A wooden one.
就是她,她就是你要找的女孩
That's her. That's the girl you were looking for.
她们俩怎么走了这么长时间啊?
Do you think this scam of theirs should be taking this long?
我也纳闷呢
I was just wondering the same thing.
咱们最好去看看
We'd better check it out.
你们两个家伙
You two behave.
老实点听阿柏的
Appa's in charge.
等等,这是个陷阱
Wait, it's a trap.
开玩笑?还用你说
Really? No kidding.
要不然咱们怎么会被关在这个木笼子里呢?
Is that why we're sitting in a wooden cage right now?
这不是陷阱还能是啥?
Gee, how'd you figure out it was a trap?
卡塔拉,这陷阱不是为我们准备的
Not for us, Katara.
我们只是诱饵
We're the bait.
他要抓的是安昂
He wants Aang.
我怎么会这么蠢
I can't believe I was so stupid.
看吧,知道我为什么反对你们出老千了吧
See, this is exactly why I'm against these scams.
我就知道会出事的
I knew this would happen.
不过这次可是你的主意
But this was your idea.
我知道
I know.
我是想让你知道我不是那种喜欢发号♥施令的人
I wanted to show you that I'm not so motherly.
我也是个喜欢乐趣的人
I wanted to show you that I can have fun, too.
卡塔拉,你并不乏味
Katara, you are fun.
至少跟你吵架也是一件很有趣的事
If nothing else, you're at least fun to argue with.
我知道你和你父母的关系很复杂
I know your relationship with your parents is complicated,
我之前不应该那样说你
and I shouldn't have said what I said.
没关系
It's okay.
我之前生气
I was really mad when you said that because,
是因为你说的都是事实
well, because maybe it's true.
我试着不去想,不过我的出走一定深深地伤害了他们
I try not to think about it, but when I left, I probably really hurt them.
你觉得她们会在哪儿呢?
Where do you think they might be?
这街上的人都去哪儿了?
Where do you think anyone is?
索卡,小心
Sokka, watch out!
是「闪闪爆♥炸♥男」
It's sparky-sparky boom man.
我开始觉得这个名字不怎么合适了
You know, I'm starting to think that name doesn't quite fit.
咱们该咋办?
What are we gonna do?
咱们该咋办?要是有点土或者水就好了
I don't know. I wish we had some earth or water.
咱们现在用不了御术
We need bendables.
你的流星手镯呢?
What about your meteor bracelet?
你可以把它做成锯嘛
You could make a saw.
我把它留在营地了
I left it back at camp.
我害怕被他们拿走
I was worried they would take it.
嗯,卡塔拉?
Um, Katara?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
挺好的
Just fine.
那你在那儿干嘛呢?
Well, what are you doing?
我要自己造些水出来
I'm making my own water.
卡塔拉, 你真是个天才
Katara, you're a genius.
一个满身臭汗的天才
A sweaty, stinky genius.
这家伙太厉害了
This guy is too good.
他的大脑居然能喷火
He shoots fire from his brain.
咱们最好分头走,他不可能同时追两个人
We should split up. He can't chase us both.
安昂,快起来
Aang, get up.
咱们快点离开这儿
Let's get out of here.
嘿,有了
Hey, I got it.
终于想到该怎样叫他了
The perfect name for that guy.
「爆焰男」
Combustion Man.
不错,索卡
Good job, Sokka.
现在咱们最好在被「爆焰男」抓到之前,赶快离开这儿
Now let's get out of here before Combustion Man catches us.
看吧,现在顺口多了
See? It fits so well.
啊,我累死了
Well, I'm exhausted.
小鹰鹰,你咋样
Hawky, how about you, buddy?
我就知道,你这只小懒鸟
Yeah, you're such a lazy little bird.
卡塔拉,我需要你的帮忙
Katara, I need your help.
怎么了,拓芙
What is it, Toph?
我想让你帮我写点东西
I need you to write some things down for me.
我想给爸妈寄封家书
I want to send a letter to my parents.
我很乐意帮忙
I'll be happy to help.
嘿,小鹰鹰这是去哪啊?
Hey, where'd Hawky go?
-=未完待续=-
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表