剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
水善
Water...
土强
Earth...
火烈
Fire...
气和
Air.
很久以前,四国和谐共处
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.
然而,烈火国发动的战争改变了一切
Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争
Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them.
但是在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了
But when the world needed him most, he vanished.
100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通
100 years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar...
他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」
An Airbender named Aang.
尽管他的御气术着实厉害
And although his airbending skills are great,
在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多
he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
呃!
Oof!
但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界
But I believe Aang can save the world.
-=降世神通=- 最后的气宗
降世神通 前情提要
Previously on Avatar
我的儿子,你已经找回了自我
You have redeemed yourself, my son.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我知道我在乎什么
I know one thing I care about.
我在乎你
I care about you.
即将有日食发生
A solar eclipse is coming.
太阳将完全被月亮遮住
The sun will be entirely blocked out by the moon
那时火宗人将毫无招架之力
and the firebenders will be helpless.
我们要在那日侵入烈火国
That's the day we need to invade the Fire Nation.
就在「黑日」那天行动
The day of black sun.
我知道终有一日我必须要面对烈火王
I've always known that I would have to face the Fire Lord.
而我必须独自面对
But now I know I need to do it alone.
第三卷 火 第九回 噩梦与白日梦
到了,这就是我们约定好的入侵军的集结点
This is it, the official rendezvous point for the invasion force.
为什么选在这儿?
How did you pick this place?
在与父亲分开前,我们在地图上找到了这个岛
Before we split up, my dad and I found this island on a map.
这里杳无人烟,周围的悬崖是很好的掩体
It's uninhabited, and the harbor surrounded by cliffs
再也没有比这儿好的掩蔽地了
seemed like the perfect secluded place.
索卡,选得好
Nice choice, Sokka.
咱们可是比原计划提前四天
And we're here four days ahead of schedule.
什么,四天?
Wait, four days?
还有四天就要侵入了?
The invasion's in four days?
管它呢,好像是从明天算起还有四天
Whatever, that's, like, four days from now.
冷静一点,好好....
Let's just calm down and...
安昂,索卡说得对
Sokka's got the right idea, Aang.
我们已经来了,而且万事具备
We're here, we're ready.
我们唯一要做的就是好好休息
The best thing we can do now is get plenty of rest.
你说得对
I guess.
烈火王,你的好日子要到头了
Your days of tyranny are over, Fire Lord.
我今天就要结果你
I'm bringing you down.
是吗?
Really?
那你打算怎么做呢?
How do you plan on doing that
连裤子都没穿,你又能做些什么呢?
when you're not even wearing pants?
哦,糟了
Oh, no.
只是个梦而已,模模
It was just a dream, Momo.
我的裤子还在
I still have my pants.
那个,我还是继续修♥炼♥吧
Well, I better keep training.
祖寇殿下,新鲜的水果,请您享用
Fresh fruit, Prince Zuko?
殿下,用我服侍您洗脚吗?
May I wash your feet, sir?
需要头部按♥摩♥吗?
Head massage?
要热毛巾吗?
Hot towel?
祖寇殿下,发生什么事了?
Prince Zuko, is something wrong?
为什么不乘轿子呢?
You didn't take the palanquin.
我只是想去梅的府上看看,并不很远
I'm just going to Mai's house, it's not far.
哪有让王子殿下您步行的道理啊?
It's not a prince's place to walk anywhere, sir.
嘿,你已经起来多久了?
Hey, how long have you been up?
有个把小时了吧
A couple hours.
如果要与烈火王敖载决斗的话我还要精进一下我的武艺
I got a lot more skills to refine if I'm gonna fight Ozai.
难道你不知道过度训练的后果吗?
You know, there is such a thing as over training.
我看你还不明白
You don't get it, do you?
我的招式不精,不,我简直太滥了
My form is bad, I'm sloppy,
况且我还没有学会御火术
and I still don't know any firebending.
连个皮毛都还不了解
Not even the basics.
没事的,安昂,日食会抑制御火术的
That's okay, Aang, the eclipse will block all firebending anyway.
你干嘛还要费力学它
You don't need to know any.
再说了,火本身就是个愚蠢的元素
Plus, it's a stupid element.
那倒是,不过我还有其他的招式需要研习
Okay, well, I still have to work on everything else.
我最好全天都用在修♥炼♥上
I better spend the whole day training.
晚安,卡塔拉
Good night, Katara.
晚安,索卡
Good night, Sokka.
晚安,拓芙
Good night, Toph.
晚安,阿柏,晚安,模模
Good night, Appa, good night, Momo.
晚安,阿柏,晚安,模模
Good night, Appa and Mo...
少废话,赶快睡
Go to sleep, already.
你的暴♥政♥就要玩完了,烈火王
Your days of tyranny are over, Fire Lord.
我今天就要消灭你
I'm bringing you down.
这次我可是穿着裤子来的
And this time I brought pants.
确实穿了
So it seems.
不过你准备好进行数学测验了吗?
But are you prepared for your mathematics test?
数学测验?
Math test?
哦,糟了,我完全忘记了
No, I forgot all about the math test.
我得做好准备
I've got to be ready.
安昂,现在可是半夜
Aang, it's the middle of the night.
赶快回去继续睡觉
You need to go back to sleep.
不过我忘了穿裤子,就连数学测验也忘了
But I forgot my pants and my math test.
安昂,去睡吧
Aang, sleep.
拜托了,就当是为我
Please, for me.
告诉我,你现在最想要的是什么
Tell me, if you could have anything you wanted right now
说来听听
what would it be?
嗯,一个巨大的水果蛋糕,上面要洒满玫瑰花瓣
Hmm...a big fancy fruit tart with rose petals on top.
作为一名王子
You know, being a prince and all,
这点要求应该难不倒我
I might just be able to make that happen.
你可真好
That would be impressive.
为这位女士弄一个新鲜的水果蛋糕
Do you think you can find a fresh fruit tart for the lady?
上面要洒满玫瑰花瓣
With rose petals on top?
这就去办,殿下
Excellent choice, sir.
身为皇族真是不赖啊,要风得风,要雨得雨
I guess there are some nice perks that come with being royalty.
要是不用搭理那些烦人的国事就好了
Though there's annoying stuff too.
那个全天的战事会议你要参加吧
Like that all-day war meeting coming up.
战事会议,我怎么会不知道?
War meeting, what are you talking about?
我是听阿祖拉说的
Azula mentioned something.
我,我还以为你也要去呢
I, I assumed you were going too.
看来我并不在邀请之列
I guess I wasn't invited.
安昂,快醒醒
Wake up, Aang.
起来吧,小懒虫
Wake up, sleepyhead.
都已经日上三竿了
Rise and shine.
你已经睡过头了
You overslept.
你没赶上侵入计划
You missed the invasion.
索卡,快起来,今天到底是几号♥了?
Sokka, get up, I need to know what day it is.
啥,谁在讲话?
What, who's talking?
别紧张,离入侵还有两天呢
Relax, it's still two days before the invasion.
索卡,你得赶紧起来,好好练习一下你攀岩技巧
Sokka, you've got to get up and drill your rock-climbing exercises.
说啥?
What?
我梦见有许多火宗士兵在追你
In one of my dreams, you were running from Fire Nation soldiers
你试图爬上悬崖
trying to climb this cliff.
可是你爬得太慢,最后被他们抓住了
But you were too slow and they got you.
那不过是个梦罢了,我的攀岩功夫可不是盖的
But that was just a dream, I'm a great climber.
那就爬那个悬崖试一试,快爬
Then climb that cliff, climb it fast.
蠢神通,做的什么蠢梦啊,偏要爬这个蠢悬崖
Stupid Avatar, stupid cliff, stupid dream.
我爬得可快着呢
I can climb fast.
别喝!
Don't drink that!
为啥,水中有毒?
Why, is it poisoned?
我梦见,咱们正在进行入侵计划的时候
In my dream, we were right in the middle of the invasion
你停下来说要上厕所
and you had to stop to use the bathroom.
你那个小膀胱把我们都拖累死了
We died because of your tiny bladder.
你从现在开始最好把头发盘起来
And you need to start wearing your hair up.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表