剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
The Boulder is confused.
咱们是选择在日食进行时侵入的,对吧
Isn't the point to invade during the eclipse?
是因为那时火宗人抵抗力会减弱的缘故吗?
When the Firebenders are powerless?
日食仅仅会持续八分钟
The eclipse only lasts eight minutes.
要实行整个侵入计划时间未免有些紧张
Not enough time for the whole invasion.
还有,皇宫里必定有重兵把守
And the royal palace is heavily guarded by Firebenders.
正因如此,我们才需要尽可能地利用日食给我们带来的优势
So that's where we'll need the eclipse advantage the most.
在日食结束之后
When this is finished, the Avatar
神通将战败烈火王
would have defeated the Fire Lord.
我们将控制整个烈火国都城
We would have control of the Fire Nation capital.
并让这场战争彻底结束
And this war will be over!
我们到处找你
We've been looking everywhere for you.
船已经准备出发了
The boats are ready to leave.
我搞砸了,安昂
I messed up, Aang.
你说啥?
What?
陈述侵入计划本应我一展所长的时刻
The invasion plan was my moment of truth.
没想到我却让我给搞砸了
And I completely flopped it.
我当时脑袋一片空白
I just...fell apart.
索卡,那演说并不能说明什么
Sokka, that speech wasn't your moment of truth.
只不过就是个公开讲话而已
That was just public speaking,
大家都不擅长那个
and nobody's really good at that.
我老爸就很在行
My dad is.
他完美地解释计划,使得军心大振
He explained the plan perfectly and inspired everyone.
那才是真正领袖的风范
Like a real leader should.
站在地图前面白话
Look, your moment of truth
并不能完全展现你的才华
isn't going to be in front of some map.
战场才是你建功立业的地方
It's going to be out there on the battlefield.
好像做什么事你都非常自信
You seem so confident about everything.
你怎么确信我们一定会赢呢?
How do you know we're going to win?
因为在永固城我已经让天下人失望了
Because I already failed the world once at Ba Sing Se.
同样的错误我不会犯第二次
I won't let myself fail again.
到了
There they are.
这就是阿祖龙大门
The Great Gates of Azulon.
哪有什么门啊?
I don't see any gates.
卡塔拉,拜托你和沼泽来的朋友
Katara, you and the Swamp-Benders
制♥造♥点雾气打个掩护
whip up a fog cover.
咱们用通过火宗海军封锁线的方法
We'll sneak by that statues just like we sneaked by
悄悄地从塑像边上溜过去
that fire navy blockade.
保持航线,我们就要越过了大门了
Keep it up, we're almost through.
大家都躲进船舱里
Everyone below deck.
希望你的发明能够管用
Let's hope your invention works.
长官,甲板上都没有
No one's on board, Sir.
人都哪去了?
Where'd they go?
儿子,这回你干得真漂亮
You really outdone yourself this time, son.
是啊
Yeah.
祝贺你啊,索卡
Congratulations, Sokka.
你费尽巴拉地发明了一个比飞行更烂的旅行方式
You managed to invent a worse way of travel than flying.
要头盔吗?
Helmet?
我只是提供了一个想法
Well, I just came up with the idea.
其他的活都是机械师干的
The Mechanist did all the work.
孩子,不用过分谦虚嘛
But don't sell yourself short, my boy.
是你提出了用御水术
It was your idea to use water-bending
来控制潜艇沉浮的理念
to make the subs sink and float.
想法很聪明
Brilliant!
只不过你的原创设计草图
Though your original designs
有点难以解读
were a bit difficult to decipher.
唯一的缺憾是有个技术问题我未能解决
Unfortunately, there is one problem I couldn't fix.
这些潜艇的空气供应十分有限
The subs have a limited air supply.
在我们抵达海岸之前必须浮出水面换一次气
Before we land on the beaches, we'll need to resurface.
艾洛将军,该吃午饭了
Lunchtime, General Iroh.
这回我给您多带了一碗米饭
And this time, I brought you an extra bowl of rice.
谢谢你,茗
Thank you, Ming.
多亏了你的关照
Your little gestures of kindness
让我的牢狱生活变得不那么难熬了
have made my days in prison bearable.
你下午最好休息一下吧
I think you should take the rest of the day off.
-您说什么? -你看起来气色不太好
-What? -You don't look well.
也许应该回家休息一下
Maybe you should go home and rest.
不,我很好啊
No, I feel fine.
听我的
Trust me.
今天下午最好你不要在这儿
It is better that you are not here this afternoon.
呃,到了关键时刻啊
So, this is it?
准备好让火宗人重新见识
Are you ready for the Fire Nation to know
你的神威了吗?
the Avatar's alive?
准备好了
I'm ready.
踏无痕,替我好好收拾烈火王
I hope you kick some serious Fire Lord butt, twinkle toes.
大家听好了
Everyone, listen up.
下次浮出水面之时将是开战之际
The next time we resurface, it'll be on the beaches.
大家一定要保持警惕,机智应战
So stay alert and fight smart.
休息时间到此结束,回到潜艇上去吧
Now break time's over, back in the subs.
-安昂 -卡塔拉,我...
-Aang, I-- -Katara, I--
你先说
You go first.
我们一同经历了千难万险
We've been through so many things together.
我亲眼见证了你的成长
And I've seen you grow up so much.
你再也不是我在冰川里找到的那个蠢小孩了
You're not that little goofy kid I found in the iceberg anymore.
我此刻想说的是
I guess what I'm trying to say is
我真的以你为傲
I'm really proud of you.
今日之后一切都将大不同了,对吧
Everything is going to be different after today, isn't it?
是的,没错
Yes, it is.
如果我回不来的话
What if--what if I don't come back?
安昂,别乱说
Aang, don't say that.
你一定....
Of course you'll--
卡塔拉,傻站在那儿干嘛呢
Katara, what are you doing?
该下潜了
It's time to submerge.
啥?好的,这就来
What? Right, I'm on it.
对不起,梅
I'm sorry, Mai.
您别说
What do you know?
这设计还真派上用场了
It did come in handy.
各就各位
Everyone in position.
御土师们,进入坦克中准备吧
Earthbenders, into your tanks.
咱们有一场恶战要打
This is going to be a rough ride.
水雷准备
Ready the torpedo.
发射!
Launch!
咱们好像少了个人
We're a man down.
「咻」那小子跑哪去了?
Where in tarnation is Hue?
嘿,我说你,死哪去了?
Hey Hue, where you been?
和自然进行了点交流
Communing with nature.
费了半天劲才讨来了这些海草
Takes a while to collect this much seaweed.
老爸,小心
Dad, look out!
索卡,咱们必须拿掉那些碉堡
Sokka, we've got to take out those battlements.
要不然军队寸步难行
It's our only chance.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
你俩去干掉那个碉堡
You two take out that battlement.
这个交给我来收拾
I've got this one.
互相照应着点,小心偷袭
Watch each other's backs.
老爸?
Dad?
老爸!
Dad!
我之前做出了错误的决定
I know I've made some bad choices.
今天
But today...
我要拨乱反正
I'm gonna set things right.
老爸,你感觉咋样?
How does that feel, Dad?
好多了
A-a little better.
我得重返军中作战
I need to get back...to the troops.
你伤得很重啊
You're hurt...badly.
不能继续作战了
You can't fight anymore.
卡塔拉,大家都指望着我指挥这次任务呢
Everyone's counting on me to lead this mission, Katara.
我不能让他们失望
I won't let them down.
你不能快点治愈他吗?
Can't you heal him any faster?
我已经竭尽全力了
I'm doing everything I can.
就交给我吧
I'll do it.
无意冒犯,索卡,不过你可不是当医师的料
No offense, Sokka, but you're not exactly Mr. Healing Hands.
我是说侵入军交给我来统领吧
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表